Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boobs are leaking what looks like milk?

4 posters

Go down

Boobs are leaking what looks like milk?  Empty Boobs are leaking what looks like milk?

Post by franky2512 22nd September 2012, 9:37 am

Hey girls wasn't sure if anyone could help me with this one, or if I should call the clinic? My right boob is a bit more painful than my left but looks as though it's healing quicker, swelling has gone down more and boob has dropped a little more.

I have one little one she's now coming up to 3 so was a long time ago for milk, I also had a second pregnancy and unfortunately she was very poorly and I lost her at 20 weeks so my milk came in then this was in November so surely my boobs haven't held milk since then? It is just leaking like before you have the baby, I'm not pregnant I checked that first so not sure what's going on? xx
franky2512
franky2512
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Boobs are leaking what looks like milk?  Empty Re: Boobs are leaking what looks like milk?

Post by cazalino 22nd September 2012, 9:47 am

I'm sorry hun I can't help, I would contact the clinic just to put your mind at rest. I'm sure it'll be nothing x
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Boobs are leaking what looks like milk?  Empty Re: Boobs are leaking what looks like milk?

Post by kay 22nd September 2012, 9:54 am

I'd give the clinic a ring too xx :thumbs:
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd September 2012, 9:58 am

First frankly I just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear of the loss of your baby Hug

Sometimes after a BA your boobs can lactate for a while. All the nerves and ducts have had some trauma and although not often, occasionally your boobs can as you say release a little of what looks like milk.

It'll settle down as the ducts heal lovely and isn't anything to be concerned about. Do call your clinic though if you feel overly concerned or even if you just feel the need for reassurance frankly. You paid a lot of money for after care, so if you feel you need it, do use it lovely. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by franky2512 22nd September 2012, 10:10 am

Thank you =) I've called the clinic anyway a little while ago as I'd never seen anything about it on here, I thought maybe the trauma had just triggered it, very strange though breast pads for me it is for a bit lol thank you cookie you really put my mind at rest I was a bit worried of infection xx
franky2512
franky2512
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by franky2512 22nd September 2012, 10:12 am

Thank you =) I've called the clinic anyway a little while ago as I'd never seen anything about it on here, I thought maybe the trauma had just triggered it, very strange though breast pads for me it is for a bit lol thank you cookie you really put my mind at rest I was a bit worried of infection xx
franky2512
franky2512
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd September 2012, 10:41 am

Definately breast pads for you! haha. Ohhhhh I remember the embarrassing days of the round wet patches Hysterical

It shouldn't last too long hun. Glad you're feeling a lot more reassured now frankly Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down