Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help!! im confused with weird feeling

4 posters

Go down

help!! im confused with weird feeling  Empty help!! im confused with weird feeling

Post by silfyfa1 17th September 2012, 8:33 pm

Hello ladies,
i had my ba on the 10th of july(9 weeks now) i went for my check out with my surgeon on the 28th of september and i told him that i am very happy so far but in my right breast from the nipple down to teh crease scar i had numbness and as well is feel like is sore in the scar area, he told me that is was normal as the nerves ar waking up again and it will get better and to give it some time...but 3 weeks after the appoiment i still feel the same or even worse sometimes my scar feels very sensible to the touch and sore and all the way up to my nipple is numb, i called my surgeon nurse and she said to have that is normal but im a little bit scare that something is bad is going on or that the scar inside may be broken aor something as if i touch i can feel the implant like dent feeling... sick
please i know here there are many girls with a lot of experience in ba's or went trough the same symptons like mine and can tell me or explain what is going and if is normal.
Thank youu
silfyfa1
silfyfa1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

help!! im confused with weird feeling  Empty Re: help!! im confused with weird feeling

Post by 2nd time lucky 17th September 2012, 8:40 pm

Hi hun.I still have some numb parts on my boobs and its been nearly 5 months since my 2nd op. It can take a while for feeling to return but be aware that sometimes it doesnt. xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

help!! im confused with weird feeling  Empty Re: help!! im confused with weird feeling

Post by COOKIE 17th September 2012, 8:52 pm

Your surgeon and nurse were telling the truth Silfyfa. Everything you're experiencing is normal help!! im confused with weird feeling  1978086825 and it can take up to a year for nerve sensations to settle down...

It's very early days in your recovery just yet and your new boobs are still very much healing. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 17th September 2012, 9:03 pm

Very normal as the girls have said hun, although it can be very worrying we understand.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by silfyfa1 17th September 2012, 9:06 pm

hi again and thank you very much for your reply, i forgot to say before that the scar is not in the crease is almost one cm above the crease and slightly to the side near my armpit!! i fear thatthe problem could be botoming up...i dont know girls im confused.. hissy my letf boob scar is still sensible to the touch but is in place and almost totally healed...
silfyfa1
silfyfa1
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silfyfa1 17th September 2012, 9:09 pm

silfyfa1 wrote:hi again and thank you very much for your reply, i forgot to say before that the scar is not in the crease is almost one cm above the crease and slightly to the side near my armpit!! i fear thatthe problem could be botoming up...i dont know girls im confused.. hissy my letf boob scar is still sensible to the touch but is in place and almost totally healed...
silfyfa1
silfyfa1
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th September 2012, 9:13 pm

Your breasts still won't have settled into their final destination just yet sweetie. This can take months! As your breasts relaxes and settles down into the pocket, the scar in turn will follow and settle nicely into the breast crease.

I had one boob like you that just wouldn't keep up with how well the other was healing. But they did eventually catch up with one another silfyfa, that too is all normal at this stage in your recovery lovely help!! im confused with weird feeling  571992 xx

Last edited by cookie on 17th September 2012, 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 17th September 2012, 9:17 pm

My scars were the same hun, as they drop and settle into their more natural position they will start to settle into the crease.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by silfyfa1 17th September 2012, 9:26 pm

thank you for your advise ladies , i feel better now knowing that is all mormal :thumbs:
silfyfa1
silfyfa1
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down