Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yes another po question! Weird feeling...

+4
Jojo6
LM
Crystal
Pussycat
8 posters

Go down

Yes another po question! Weird feeling... Empty Yes another po question! Weird feeling...

Post by Pussycat 30th October 2011, 6:47 pm

Hey sweeties,
I'm 4 days po and I've just had to look in the mirror cos it felt like something was dripping down my boob! I was really freaking out cos I thought my incision was leaking or something but there was nothing there?? Is this normal? I swore my boob and ribs felt wet, like something dripping off them.

Thanks again lovelies! x
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Yes another po question! Weird feeling... Empty Re: Yes another po question! Weird feeling...

Post by Crystal 30th October 2011, 7:01 pm

As long as your sure that you were not wet then I guess its the nerves healing and giving you that feeling!....youll get alot of odd feelings xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Yes another po question! Weird feeling... Empty Re: Yes another po question! Weird feeling...

Post by Pussycat 30th October 2011, 7:16 pm

Thanks Crystal, I'm getting really weird feelings but I'm starting to get used to them! X
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by LM 30th October 2011, 7:43 pm

im finding the whole thing abit overwhelming and no idea wots right anymore lol thank goodness we found this forum eh. hope ur ok hun xxx
LM
LM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 30th October 2011, 7:55 pm

I get wierd sensations too but then when I actually touch them they are as numb as anything!!!! Can't wait to get some feeling back in them, they don't feel like mine yet. xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 30th October 2011, 7:58 pm

Hey Hun I had that feeling for a few weeks sooooo strange kept checking for damp patches my nurse says its the nerves it's a good thing although I'm still blOody numb from nipple down so I don't know when or if I'll ever feel again lol
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 30th October 2011, 8:12 pm

I've had loads of weird feelings, sometimes like they're vibrating!! I guess it's just the body healing itself, but sometimes it's really freaky! Especially as the right one is really numb as well lol! Hopefully they'll feel more normal soon! xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 30th October 2011, 8:13 pm

i'm numb from the nipple down too nikita, and also had a lot of weird sensations, including a leaking one!! lol xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 30th October 2011, 8:20 pm

It's a pain but to be honest I'm used to it now and I've never been into having my boobies played with so at least now I can't feel it lol
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 30th October 2011, 8:22 pm

totally off subject here but Nikitaw86 you had the same p.s as me and you live 5 mins down the road from me! How funny, I live in Felixstowe

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 30th October 2011, 8:46 pm

Haha really how strange lol I used to go out with a boy in Felixstowe first guy to break my heart :( lol small world Xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rachemsi 30th October 2011, 8:58 pm

nikita just thought id let u know that i was numb nipple down too and i have got the feeling all back now it came back at around 3 months po so hopefully you will be the same x
rachemsi
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 30th October 2011, 9:03 pm

I'm not worrying about it if I don't get it back i'd much rather have big boobs lol xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 30th October 2011, 10:08 pm

nikitaw86 wrote:Haha really how strange lol I used to go out with a boy in Felixstowe first guy to break my heart :( lol small world Xx

Yep that sums up felixstowe men!Yes another po question! Weird feeling... 557141 xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down