Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

very weird feeling???

+3
*Alice*
COOKIE
sammi710
7 posters

Go down

very weird feeling??? Empty very weird feeling???

Post by sammi710 29th August 2012, 6:24 pm

hi girlies i was just wondering if any of you could help, my left boob feels really strange compared to my right (i am left handed so dunno if thats affecting it) but the last couple of days i can really 'feel' my left implant (not to the touch, if i press and feel with my hand it is the same as the right) but i m very aware that its there and it feels like its twitching and creaking inside, kind of like its trying to escape?? i ve had no strange feelings in the right one at all and they look the same so i dont think anything serious is happening but just wondered if any of you have experienced this or know what this is? xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 391

Back to top Go down

very weird feeling??? Empty Re: very weird feeling???

Post by COOKIE 29th August 2012, 6:35 pm

I had the strangest sensation of the implant actually bunching up inside my breast, it was awful hun, but nothing at all to be worried about. It's just one breast healing very differently to the other. Just remember, you didn't have one operation, you had two Sammi, one on each breast and it's very possible one breast may have been caused a little more trauma in surgery fitting the implant in than the other and therefore the healing may take a little longer on that side and feel very differently to the other.

At 15 days post-op babe, the creaking and twitching is very normal too, I wouldn't worry about it Sammi. Being aware of one or both breasts so early in your recovery is expected sweetheart. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 29th August 2012, 6:35 pm

LOL mine would do this, I kept thinking I had something in my sports bra that was digging in.. or someone was poking one of my boobs in the same place!

You'll experience some odd sensations while your nerves heal don't worry! xx
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 29th August 2012, 6:40 pm

thanks, you have made me feel so much better, i ve been telling myself that its normal and if it looks ok and isnt in pain then it cant be anything wrong, but i was starting to worry a bit so thanks again xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Shena34 29th August 2012, 6:46 pm

I kinda have the same feeling in both boobs like its "bubbling"
Shena34
Shena34
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by zthomas 29th August 2012, 6:50 pm

I keep hearing mine creek when I over stretch my arm,it's all so weird and new. Can't wait till they feel normal as such,I keep waking up and being like "omg I have boos" x
zthomas
zthomas
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 29th August 2012, 6:51 pm

its so freaky isnt it? i ve only got it one the one side, i think the righty is still asleep i never feel anything from it, its like its not there i just feel like i have a giant heavy lefty, i have to keep looking down to remind myself that i actually have 2 boobs lol xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 30th August 2012, 1:27 pm

sammie, i have exactly the same proiblem, my right side i feel like i did before surgery but my left still feels a little swollen and causing me the most uncomfortableness it feels like something is torn, my left arm is also less mobile then my right hand side. like you i keep checking the right just to make sure they are both there and same size. i have post op tomorrow so hope its all ok xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 31st August 2012, 1:03 am

Good luck with the post op check i m sure everything will be ok , I had the funniest feeling today , I was in the shower and suddenly it felt like my left boob was trapped in an electric fence! I looked down and I had a single strand of hair that had fallen out on my boob once I took it off the soreness went I guess this is the nerves sorting themselves out, looking back its funny (well once I realised that my boob wasnt going to fall off lol) xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mssaprl9 31st August 2012, 1:56 am

Yup I had the same in my left side as well! It's like you can feel it inside your boob or like it could burst, it's a very strange feeling!
Mssaprl9
Mssaprl9
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down