Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last post-op appointment - can I ask for another?

3 posters

Go down

Last post-op appointment - can I ask for another? Empty Last post-op appointment - can I ask for another?

Post by Kat4 11th September 2012, 10:47 am

Hi ladies!

I got my letter inviting me for my last post-op check up - its on 8th Oct so about a month to go yet. Im wondering if anything will change in a month.

When I had my last check up I mentioned to PS that there was this line still on lefty. Righty is absolutely perfect - but I know lefty still needs to catch up cos of the re-op on that one. Its definately improved since the re-op, I know that, but I wonder if it will end up the same.

Have any of you ladies decided against any further tweaks and settled with what you have? I think the little problem I see (and Im really scrutinizng cos they are mine!) probably doesnt warrant any further work and tbh I would be scared of doing this in case I made things worse not better. PS said the problem, in basic terms, was like the fit of an item of clothing - righty fits perfectly and lefty is less of a good fit (his words). Its only noticeable if I stand over-relaxed and then you can see it.

I think Id like to give it a little more time - but its my last appointment next month - can I ask if I can have that appoinment made for further away? maybe in another 3/4 months rather than waste the appoinment when Im only going to say can you look again another time?
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Last post-op appointment - can I ask for another? Empty Re: Last post-op appointment - can I ask for another?

Post by COOKIE 11th September 2012, 12:53 pm

Sure you can Kat Last post-op appointment - can I ask for another? 1978086825 Just tell them you're on holiday for a few weeks then have quite a lot on over the next coming months, anything like that will do and they'll be just fine and will reschedule for you, it shouldn't be a problem at all.

I totally understand what you mean about re-ops and coming to a place were you just accept that they're never going to be perfect.

The extra time you'll give yourself in putting the appointment back will allow your leftie more healing time before you have to start making any decisions, but I do agree with you Kat, if you feel you can live with the problem, then I certainly wouldn't put myself through further surgery either. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Last post-op appointment - can I ask for another? Empty Re: Last post-op appointment - can I ask for another?

Post by misf1 11th September 2012, 7:20 pm

I agree with cookie, if you want to leave it a bit longer to see how they are settling then I would.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 4th October 2012, 9:06 am

Hi ladies, thanks for your replies. A while after Id posted I realised my appointment date was on 2nd and not 8th Last post-op appointment - can I ask for another? 869500 - I went on Tuesday afterall cos I have had a little complication with the other op Mr Whitby did for me - but thats another story Rolling Eyes

With regard to the boob issue he had a look again and has said he would like me to come back in three months (when the scar has healed more) and have another think. He said that its possible he may want to re-do the scar ... again. He said it will make it an inch longer on each end of it though. He also said that it may be that the pocket is a little small around the implant still on this side and so might adjust the muscle there surrounding it to free it up so-to-speak. When I flex its very tight on that side still. Bum. Im wondering why I have one awkward t*t Last post-op appointment - can I ask for another? 199385
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th October 2012, 10:48 am

Sorry to read this is still ongoing kat. I'm about to have scar revision myself next month finally after a 3 year wait.

Hope things work out for you too lovely. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down