Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post op appointment ?

5 posters

Go down

Post op appointment ? Empty Post op appointment ?

Post by 2nd time lucky 12th May 2012, 8:06 am

Hi girls.I had my B A 3 weeks ago and 1 week later went to London to have my dressings checked but have not been given a post op appointment to see my surgeon. Are they supposed to ring me or do I ring them ? They are probably all different . I am with Surgicare. Can anyone help please? Thanks x
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post op appointment ? Empty Re: Post op appointment ?

Post by *Alice* 12th May 2012, 9:07 am

I went with Transform so can't tell you how your clinic works, but maybe just give them a call if you think they've forgotten. They will probably organise an appointment for you while you're on the phone or atleast let you know that they'll call to arrange one. X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th May 2012, 11:20 am

You're usually given a 6 week post-op appointment with your surgeon after your first post-op check babe. So maybe give the clinic a call to arrange that appointment for yourself sweetie. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 12th May 2012, 1:40 pm

I don't know about surgicare, but mybreast booked my one weeks and two week check ups to see my ps before my op. Then there are a six week, three month, six month and one year check ups, which I have to book, but I can't make it atm so booked at nine weeks instead xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 12th May 2012, 3:56 pm

Thanks girls, Alice,Cookie, Roxanne. I did think I should have been given an appointment when I had my dressings changed so 1st thing Monday I will ring.Thanks again. x
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 12th May 2012, 4:01 pm

Hi, Roxanne, thats quite a few checks is that normal ? I thought I was only having the 1 check at 6 weeks. When I had my original surgery 2 yrs ago , with Surgicare who I am with again, I only had 1 check up.I wonder if they have changed that ? x
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 12th May 2012, 9:08 pm

I think different companies/clinics have their own ways of doing things, eg. I see my PS at all my consultations and check ups, which isn't the case with some other companies. These were the check-ups my PS recommended as the norm, if things are going well you don't have to go to all of them. I've been so busy with the kids and work, plus the train fare to London isn't cheap, so I'm going to my check-up at nine instead of six weeks since it's all going smoothly, but if I have a problem I'll phone the clinic to get help earlier. Apparently he also likes to see his patients for a yearly check up for a few years following the op which I was surprised to hear, don't know if this is the norm with other companies?
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 13th May 2012, 9:04 am

Hi Roxanne, You made a good point about the fares on the train not being cheap! It all adds to the general cost of it.From Colchester its nearly £30 on train. It made me thing that the true cost of a BA is more than the fee you pay the company. By the time you add all train fares, new bra s, cost of getting to and from hospital etc its surprising to see how much more is added. Lots of love x
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 13th May 2012, 10:03 am

When I see my PS at nine weeks, I'll be happy if he tells me not to bother coming back until six months instead of three because of this. But I make the best of it, last time I went to the **naughty word** exhibition at the Museum of London, or I go shopping or for sushi, make it a 'me' day. I might go to the Picasso one next time, need to check if it'll still be on Post op appointment ? 4239681551
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 13th May 2012, 1:31 pm

Never even thought of doing that , going somewhere . Think I will do that next time. Thanks for the idea hun. Thats one of the reasons I love this forum you can get all sorts of other info not necessarily about boobs ! Thanks again.x
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 13th May 2012, 1:54 pm

Seriously, Charles D i c kens is a naughty word Post op appointment ? 77873
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th May 2012, 2:45 pm

Post op appointment ? 557141 No babe, the word d*ck is censored on the forum to dissuade anyone look for that coming here. Google locates key words through the net and directs people looking for those key words to the places they've found them - Hope that makes sense, it may seem silly on the forum but it really is in the best interests for us all here on a 'female only forum'. Post op appointment ? 4239681551 x
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 13th May 2012, 3:01 pm

I went with Mybreast in Leeds and only had 6 week check and go for a 6 month one next weds,then i think he said a 1 year one !!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 13th May 2012, 10:34 pm

Post op appointment ? 557141I understand cookie, but I did think it was a bit funny in an odd way!

2nd time lucky, yeah you might as well enjoy your day, and make some plans for youself. With work and kids it's sometimes easy to only have very quick 'me' time for the sake of it. I've made this part of the fun, especially at £40 a train ticket.

I have to wear a sports bra, and steri strips for three months, because of my mastopexy. Hopefully my surgeon will look at me in three weeks time, and tell me I'm fine, and don't need to come back until six months. I'll go with his advice either way. I keep telling myself if I'd done this abroad I wouldn't have had any of these check-ups xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down