Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleeping and sex

+7
Princess_x
COOKIE
Lian
mrsball
cazalino
Doubletrouble2012
Mummy me
11 posters

Go down

Sleeping and sex Empty Sleeping and sex

Post by Mummy me 8th September 2012, 6:49 pm

I am now 2 weeks 1 day post op wondered if it's ok for me to now start sleeping flat or on my side? Although I don't think I'd be too comfortable on my side yet it would be lovely to finally sleep flat in a bed not half sitting up on the sofa!
Also do you think normal sexual activities would be ok to resume now?
Xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Sleeping and sex Empty Re: Sleeping and sex

Post by Doubletrouble2012 8th September 2012, 6:54 pm

Sleeping on your side not usually recommended that early post op. I'm 6 weeks and just feeling comfortable doing that.
As for sex.......I gave in after 4 days! Lol xx
Doubletrouble2012
Doubletrouble2012
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 8th September 2012, 7:04 pm

I was told after 2 weeks I could start lowering my sleeping position. I had sex after about 2 weeks but kept bra on n didn't do much bouncing lol
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 8th September 2012, 7:08 pm

I'm 5weeks 2 days and am flattish on my back but still feels bit weird if I try on my side... Like I have 2 hard rocks on my chest! Lol... As for sex was a couple of weeks post op and just didn't do any work, just laid half upright with my bra on! Lol x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 8th September 2012, 7:11 pm

I was told I could sleep flat and on my side if it was comfortable at my 10 day post op. though I ended up going back to the pillow castle but find it comfy sleeping to the side like that x
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th September 2012, 8:06 pm

You should be fine to sleep on your side now hun if you feel able. Listen to your own body though and if it hurts then go back to your back again for another week then try again. Using your V-Pillow to help make yourself comfortable and take any pressure off the boob laying against the bed will help lots too.

As far as sex goes, as long as YOU feel up to it, then it's fine. Do be gentle though because you are still very much healing, so get your man to remember that.

I found leaving my sportsbra own so hubby could have a lil feel but I remained supported was best for 'me' xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 8th September 2012, 8:46 pm

I wouldn't recommend sleeping on your side yet, you could probably lower yourself down a bit but not completely flat on your back. Very gentle sex is fine now, but definitely sports bra ON lol x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 8th September 2012, 9:54 pm

Thank you for all your advice, nurse said to start lowering myself after day 1 shrug , but I remained virtually upright for the first week then started to gradually lower myself so I will just take things slowly and see how it feels.
As for the nookie! I will definitley be leaving sports bra on and make hubby do all the work yes ( no change there!! Haha ) and no boobie touching for now as they are far too sensitive! Xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by Mssaprl9 9th September 2012, 2:31 am

I'm over 6 weeks and still sleep on my back! Lol I cant sleep on my side yet, its too uncomfortable. I started to sleep flat at about 2 weeks post op
Mssaprl9
Mssaprl9
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 9th September 2012, 6:29 am

I have been sleeping more on my back since my 10 day post op check but sleeping on my side hurts still. I waited about 5 days for sex and still now always keep the sports bra on and no bouncy just yet! Lol my v pillow is still my best friend xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 9th September 2012, 10:25 am

I'm nearly 3 weeks po and slept a little lower last night and the morning boob wasn't to bad. I am desperate to sleep on my slide but I know it will hurt like hell as i'm still covered in bruises. Sex with a macom bra on is really not doing it for me (or for hubby i'm sure) lol but I know I couldn't without it!
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by fifi76 9th September 2012, 10:26 am

Mssaprl9 wrote:I'm over 6 weeks and still sleep on my back! Lol I cant sleep on my side yet, its too uncomfortable. I started to sleep flat at about 2 weeks post op

Me too....i can sleep on my back flat now but if i lie on my side i feel it pull still a bit so i dont bother...but im comfy...some nites i do just wanna snuggleSleeping and sex 571992 into my partner but it feels uncomfy i do miss thatSleeping and sex 856466 ....

As for nookieSleeping and sex 375568 ...we started 7 days and left bra on...bit boring but he is too frightened still now to touch incase he hurts me....lie there and let him do all the work...much more fun for a change Sleeping and sex 881071208
fifi76
fifi76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down