Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All of a sudden ribs feeling very bruised!

+3
Pammie85
Lian
butterfly7713
7 posters

Go down

All of a sudden ribs feeling very bruised! Empty All of a sudden ribs feeling very bruised!

Post by butterfly7713 4th September 2012, 9:24 am

I am 2 weeks po and my ribs are feeling very bruised. It's right where my macom bra sits on them and it's making me very uncomfy. My swelling has definatly gone down but at night the macom bra is digging in my ribs and waking me up. I don't want to order another macom that is bigger because it's already big around my back.

Is there any other bras with softer padding around the base anyone can recommend that is comfy without me needing to know what size I am as I can't get out to get measured and shop for one so I need to order online xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

All of a sudden ribs feeling very bruised! Empty Re: All of a sudden ribs feeling very bruised!

Post by Lian 4th September 2012, 9:29 am

I got this too butterfly, I got pains working its way down my ribs a couple of weeks after the BA. I ended up going back to my pillow castle and that helped loads
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

Back to top Go down

All of a sudden ribs feeling very bruised! Empty Re: All of a sudden ribs feeling very bruised!

Post by Pammie85 4th September 2012, 9:29 am

Aw hun thats rubbish! Hug Have you tried putting something under the band at night to stop it digging in? like a panty liner or similar. The other one i have is a zip up one from laradoute and i got a 34E xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 4th September 2012, 9:37 am

Yes I had this feeling too! Felt like he'd sat on my ribs lol they must have to put a bit of pressure on them at some point. That actually caused me more pain than anything else!!
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 4th September 2012, 9:47 am

Sometimes the bra being too loose can cause as much discomfort as a bra that is too tight. In order to get the correct size without being measured I'd estimate it yourself. Get a tape measure and measure under your bust if you are an even number say 32 then your band size will be 32 or 34 and if you are an odd number say 33 inches your band size is the closest even number up (34).
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 4th September 2012, 9:50 am

Yep feels like he beat me in surgery with a bat cazalino lol.
I will try that Pammie xx
Lian it's funny how it kicks in a couple of weeks later isn't it, you would think it would be pretty much straight away. My bum is so knumb from sleeping upright, I am naturally a side or front sleeper xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 4th September 2012, 9:51 am

Thanks misf1 I will check the band measurement xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Shena34 4th September 2012, 10:01 am

my sports bra digs into me at night to its so bloody uncomfortable I was saying to my husband the other night that my ribs hurt. what the hell do they do to you when your asleep hahaha and i cant wait for the day that i longer have wear them :-)

hope you have a better night sleep.
Shena34
Shena34
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th September 2012, 10:08 am

I suffered terribly with rib pain Butterfly, I got relief using sanitary towels that I stuck to the inside of the band, when I went out so I didn't have the bulge of a sanitary towel lol, I used panty liners instead. This helped me through anyway. Hope you find some comfort some way sweetie. I know it really hurts All of a sudden ribs feeling very bruised! 571992xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 4th September 2012, 10:50 am

My bf is convinced they lean on you in the surgery ha ha I not so convinced.

It was my ribs that caused me the most pain too. They haven't been in pain for the last week or two now but I can still feel it, if that makes sense?? Like, it's not painful, but I know if I over stretch i will pull whatever has been the issue again and will start back from suare one... Like when you pull a muscle in your neck I guess nd it's getting better but will pull again if your not careful.... Hard to explain...

I think it's muscular from the sensation I had and the way it got worse and better
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 4th September 2012, 4:34 pm

Thanks girls, it's reassuring to know I'm not the only one. I am definatly going to try the sanitary towl/liner under the band of my bra tonight xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down