Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RICE test

4 posters

Go down

RICE test Empty RICE test

Post by Mummy me 21st August 2012, 10:03 pm

hi girls, i have done the rice test tonight, just want to make sure i did it right- and how accurate do you girls that did it and have had your ba think it is? i was trying to get a 300cc size so measured 300g of rice into a sock, tied it up and put it in bra, did i do it right? xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

RICE test Empty Re: RICE test

Post by misf1 21st August 2012, 10:11 pm

That's what I did and how my pcc told me to do it. I only did 380cc as originally that was what I was going to have (I later went for 410 when I re tried the implants on with my surgeon) and I must say the 380g rice boobs looked a lot bigger than my 410cc's do now when they're in.

I do like the rice boobs for trying on lots of different clothes to give you an idea of what you will look like with boobs, but as for using it to determine size I dont rate it. I'd say if you like the 300g rice boobs go a size or two bigger in the actual implant. But that is just my personal opinion.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 21st August 2012, 10:26 pm

I agree that it is more useful for seeing how you will look under clothes rather than being an accurate test (just remember that size will be snuggly fitted inside your body rather than fighting with existing boobs for space in your (probably) too small bra) for how exact they will look.

I used it to make sure it wasn't too big under clothes rather that checking if they would be big enough in a bra... And I think for my purposes they were a good test
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 21st August 2012, 10:36 pm

thanks i didnt think it would give me actual size more a guide my surgeon told me i could have 260 or 300 max hence why i tried the 300 as was originally going for 260 but think i will defo opt for 300 thanks for your advice xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by fifi76 22nd August 2012, 9:33 am

Hysterical
we did rice test.....i was given size's 275-375cc so we had all sizes all over the kitchen....tried on every item of clothing such fun.....

I agree tho the rice test is good for clothing just go a bit smaller for actually size but i found mine to be pretty gud.....also i think it depends on a profile thing to...ie moderate/high profile...ect...then it can not be accurate....

If im honest about 1 thing i went to biggest size i could have because i didnt want to be dissapointed after, and soooooooo glad i did.....also while i was having surgery he didnt have the size i wanted so i have 385cc in instead..he said to me he thought i would appriciate bigger rather than smaller take this into mind as well when you go....tell him what ya want before going down.......

big hugs all round xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
fifi76
fifi76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down