Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nervous on size choice advice please

+8
geordiejen
cazalino
katsrj86
misf1
icecream
*Alice*
COOKIE
zthomas
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

nervous on size choice advice please Empty nervous on size choice advice please

Post by zthomas 10th August 2012, 3:40 pm

hello ladies

Im currently a 34a/b and am having 460s, does anyone have any idea what size this will roughly make me post op? scared they wont be big enough.
zthomas
zthomas
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

nervous on size choice advice please Empty Re: nervous on size choice advice please

Post by COOKIE 10th August 2012, 3:50 pm

Sizing is so difficult for us to help you with hun. Even your own surgeon can only give you a guestimate.

I've already advised about seeing your surgeon again and taking pictures in with you in your other thread hun. Seeing your surgeon really is the best way forward if your concerned.

Even if you find a woman with the exact same stats as yourself and exactly the same sized implant and placement, chances are you'll get a very different result. This is because your anatomy is unique to you lovely and there are so many factors that go into making the decision on size.

feel free to go through our [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to find someone with similar stats and implant size but do be aware like I said, that even if you do find someone, chances are it's not the exact result you're going to achieve.

My best advise really is to take pics and have a more indepth chat with your surgeon until you're 100% happy with your surgery plan. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

nervous on size choice advice please Empty Re: nervous on size choice advice please

Post by *Alice* 10th August 2012, 7:45 pm

Cookie has covered all area's with this one, as she said taking pictures is a fantastic way to help your surgeon understand your aims of the surgery and get a good idea of what you want. It really isn't worth asking for a specific cup size, your surgeon's perception may be very different to yours! x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by icecream 11th August 2012, 3:08 am

Cookie always has great advice! It's a big decision to make, all the best! Xx
icecream
icecream
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 11th August 2012, 11:07 am

as a guesstimate they say it can be aprox 100-150cc per cup size. However I went up 7 sizes with 410cc so it's not an exact science. The girls have given brilliant advice as always.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by zthomas 11th August 2012, 11:17 am

im a 34a small b maybe, and am having 460cc im hoping for dd/e
zthomas
zthomas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katsrj86 11th August 2012, 6:46 pm

I'm looking to have 445-470 and measure dd-e am 34b at moment x
katsrj86
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by zthomas 11th August 2012, 7:46 pm

hmmmmm im so worried I wont be happy after and i cant afford to do it again :(
zthomas
zthomas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katsrj86 11th August 2012, 7:48 pm

I know I'm same Hun it's been stressing me out massively! When you booked in? I'm having meleagros 3 weeks tomorrow at river side! Can't wait but size is driving me mad!! I wanna look d-dd no bigger worried I'll go too big or too small and get boob greed!x
katsrj86
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zthomas 11th August 2012, 8:01 pm

im in 2 weeks tomorrow sat here in tears stressing about it :(
zthomas
zthomas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katsrj86 11th August 2012, 8:06 pm

Oh don't let it Hun, speak to your surgeon and say what do you think would suit my frame and also stress what your preference of look it is u want itwill be fine hun. End of day it's going to be a big improve on our small boobies so we shoulD just be happy we can afford to have it done, but I know how frustrating it can be. Will be worth it in the end im sure! From research I've done and trust me it's loads! 460 should defo make u minimum dd xx
katsrj86
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 11th August 2012, 8:10 pm

Hi hun today I had 460 put in. Pre pre op I was a 34a. I am in a 36e bra. Hope I dont go smaller than this after the healing process. X
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th August 2012, 8:24 pm

zthomas wrote:im in 2 weeks tomorrow sat here in tears stressing about it :(

Don't cry hun nervous on size choice advice please 683465 C'mere nervous on size choice advice please 571992

As I said in your other thread, it's pretty poor that you can't see your surgeon until your surgery date and reading you so upset like this makes me really angry.

Please do request your surgeons Email address from your clinic hun and if it's not possible, request a few sizes be taken into theatre and let your surgeon choose on the day which will give you the look you're hoping for.

You're going to be OK sweetness, get the additional sizes taken in with you and you'll be just fine.

Now, dry those tears sweetpea, you're having a BA nervous on size choice advice please 773440 This is such an exciting time for you, so make the phone call, worst comes to worst you get the extra sizes, but at least you'll know your surgeon has 'choice' so please don't worry nervous on size choice advice please 571992xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by katsrj86 11th August 2012, 8:27 pm

He is letting me take 3 sizes in on day I've just requested my 4th! so it will be fine to have more than one implant xx
katsrj86
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 11th August 2012, 8:54 pm

I was a very deflated Bcup and had 340 high profiles under muscle and am measuring DD, everyone is different I was scared I wouldn't look big enough but they are perfect, like cookie said go with what your surgeon recommends, I said go as big as he thought possible as they took 300's in to theatre too, they know best. Even though I wanted big boobs again I didn't want to ruin them by going too big for my frame so I'm very happy now! Good
Luck!! X
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by zthomas 11th August 2012, 9:08 pm

Thank u ladies I have had a coffee and calmed down a bit I'm going to call on Monday and request both to be taken in and let him decide he is the professional after all. God this site is a god send going through these anxitys alone would be so much worse. I suppose everyone has their fears about something before. Only 14 more sleeps tho :)
zthomas
zthomas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 13th August 2012, 11:44 pm

I see Dr Khan today and he said I can have 260 overs or 300 my choice but he said 300 might look more fake. I did want a natural look so decided on 260 but am now worrying like mad these are not going to be big enough, I don't want too small but don't want too big either I am so worried I'm going to get it wrong, as on most forums I have read all the girls have said always go for the larger option, is this right? I have read the statics thread on here but it varies so much! Advice please girls I have preop tomoz and possibly in Friday if not 27 th HELP x
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by mariaelaina 14th August 2012, 7:44 am

No it's not always best to go for the larger option, it's best to go for whatever you think is best! Don't go for something you're not comfortable with it, or if you think it will look too fake.

As you say, stats vary SO much with implants, so its really difficult to judge. Your surgeon will have seen hundreds of girls and most importantly he has seen you, and your frame. If he's advising that 300cc might give you a look that you don't want I would suggest it's best to trust his advice.

Could you try the implants on again at your pre-op?
mariaelaina
mariaelaina
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 537

http://www.twitter.com/maria__elaina

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 14th August 2012, 7:53 am

Thomas and Kat xxx

Are you going under or over the muscles guys?

xxx
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 15th August 2012, 4:16 pm

mariaelaina wrote:No it's not always best to go for the larger option, it's best to go for whatever you think is best! Don't go for something you're not comfortable with it, or if you think it will look too fake.

As you say, stats vary SO much with implants, so its really difficult to judge. Your surgeon will have seen hundreds of girls and most importantly he has seen you, and your frame. If he's advising that 300cc might give you a look that you don't want I would suggest it's best to trust his advice.

Could you try the implants on again at your pre-op?

No Hun I couldn't it was a temp nurse and my pc wasn't there either shrug
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zthomas 15th August 2012, 4:37 pm

mummy me are you with transform,i had the bank nurse to.
zthomas
zthomas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jayne e 15th August 2012, 4:52 pm

Hi zthomas,

Just been reading this and I'm sure 460cc will give you a good size. You should find karleyxxx on here, she had 460cc and was similar stats to yourself pre op. I have seen her picturetrail and although they are very new and swollen they are a good size and will only get better as they drop.

I've just noticed your a newbie so you won't be able to look at her picturetrail yet, I'm sure she will chat to you about it though.

I think all this worrying will be a distant memory in a few weeks and you will be very pleasantly surprised!

I am hoping for a dd, I am an empty 34b at the minute and I am having 380cc unders. I have two friends who where just like me pre op and one had 340cc and the other 360cc unders and they are both now dd!

xx
jayne e
jayne e
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

nervous on size choice advice please Empty Zthomas

Post by Mummy me 16th August 2012, 1:11 am

zthomas wrote:mummy me are you with transform,i had the bank nurse to.

Hi yes I'm with transform under dr khan I am due in 27th xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

nervous on size choice advice please Empty Zthomas

Post by Mummy me 16th August 2012, 1:12 am

zthomas wrote:mummy me are you with transform,i had the bank nurse to.

Hi yes I'm with transform under dr khan I am due in 27th xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zthomas 16th August 2012, 7:02 am

Ah exciting stuff I'm in with mr melegrOus at riverside,where r u? X
zthomas
zthomas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next