Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panicing a bit about size choice?!!

+5
jayjay77
abbie
kittie
Peachy34
tanyajade
9 posters

Go down

Panicing a bit about size choice?!! Empty Panicing a bit about size choice?!!

Post by tanyajade 19th September 2010, 7:19 pm

Hi girls,

I'm due in for my BA on Saturday..
I've chosen 335cc implants, but I'm starting to get last minute nerves about my choice... I'd HATE to be disappointed about the size (that they won't be big enough, although I don't want huge!)
What do you think? What are your opinions on this size implant?

Is it too late to ask my surgeon to order the next size up incase I want them on the day?
xx
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

http://WWW.STORES.EBAY.CO.UK/HERROYALHAIRNESS

Back to top Go down

Panicing a bit about size choice?!! Empty Re: Panicing a bit about size choice?!!

Post by Peachy34 19th September 2010, 7:21 pm

What size did they say you could go up to? xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Panicing a bit about size choice?!! Empty Re: Panicing a bit about size choice?!!

Post by tanyajade 19th September 2010, 7:27 pm

Hi Peachy,
He said that would be a D... If it'sit ends up a C I will be disappointed though x
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tanyajade 19th September 2010, 7:28 pm

He didn't give me a limit xx
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 19th September 2010, 7:55 pm

Might be worth getting in touch with the clinic and asking if it's possible to order the next size up. Cup size is variable, everyone's perspective on it is different. Why not email them a picture of what you want to end up with, then your surgeon can let you know if 335 would achieve that look.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 20th September 2010, 6:09 am

what back size are you?
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjay77 20th September 2010, 6:24 am

Hey hon,

I had 330cc overs 6 weeks ago and I'm a small 36DD. No way would I fit into a C and I'm a 36 back so if you're a 34 or smaller your cup size could be even bigger!
I know what you mean about last minute panics though, I was originally going to go for 300cc so glad I didn't.xx
jayjay77
jayjay77
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 20th September 2010, 7:22 am

i certaily think with your build u could carry off bigger i had 410 and im tiny and i could of gone bigger xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th September 2010, 7:27 am

tanyajade wrote:Is it too late to ask my surgeon to order the next size up incase I want them on the day?
xx

It shouldn't be, but you would need to call and arrange this as soon as you can babe.

You'll have time to discuss sizing witrh your surgeon before the op hun as he'll visit you in your room to go through everything right before your surgery.

Sort out some pics of your desired look and show them to your surgeon hun, then I'd suggest leaving it to him to decide whilst you're on the table to give the best implant he feels will achieve the look for you. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tanyajade 20th September 2010, 7:34 am

Abbie I'm 34 back xx
The nurse should ring me soon to tell me my admission time so I'd she doesn't ring today I'll have to call them....ooh such a big decision xx
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie 20th September 2010, 7:59 am

hey tanyajade im 34A ....im having 300cc overs dr told me i should achieve full C small D im also thinking of going a bit bigger to achieve a full D its so hard regarding size i know how you feel! arghh dont want to regret going too small yet dont want them too big..maybe you could ask your surgeon to bring sizers in to see what fits you best i think im going to do this too

nat xx
natalie
natalie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 20th September 2010, 8:12 am

i definitely think you could carry off bigger if you wanted to too, but if theyre the implants you tried on and were happy with, then maybe its just last minute nerves.
Maybe get your surgeon to order in the next size or two up and then decide on the day
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tanyajade 20th September 2010, 8:35 am

Natalie, it's a horrible feeling isn't it! Once they're in, they're in so it HAS to be the right choice.

Abbie thanks, I think I'm gonna have to ask for bigger to try on, just to put my mind at rest if anything else.

Thanks for all your advice girls, you're so helpful xx
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tanyajade 20th September 2010, 12:02 pm

UPDATE...

I've been intouch with the clinic. He won't just bring other sizes for me to decide on Saturday, I have to see him before hand. So I'm meeting him again tomorrow to try on a bigger size, so we shall see xx
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 20th September 2010, 12:10 pm

hope it goes well
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 20th September 2010, 12:14 pm

that's good, better than having to make a rushed decision on the day. Good luck xx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by tanyajade 21st September 2010, 4:18 pm

Well, I met my surgeon again today to voice my concerns over the size. I'm now going to have either 360 or 390 cc's to ensure me a good D cup :)
xx
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 21st September 2010, 4:39 pm

glad you got things sorted tanya
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down