Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Implant moving over to the side....

3 posters

Go down

Implant moving over to the side.... Empty Implant moving over to the side....

Post by MarieMc85 1st July 2012, 10:46 pm

Hi ladies,

I had my BA three years ago now and luckily had no complications.

Over the last couple of weeks, I've noticed that my left implant is going over to the side when I lie on my back.
I can feel it more than see it. It is moving over to the left and down into my side, whereas my right is a lot more upright.

I can see a slight difference, again only when lying down in that the left implant is about an inch to the side of my cleavage.

They still look exactly the same when standing up and in a bra etc.

Is this something to worry about and if so, what should I do?
Will I need another op and am I covered by my aftercare in any way? I went through Transform

Thanks

Marie x
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Implant moving over to the side.... Empty Re: Implant moving over to the side....

Post by COOKIE 1st July 2012, 11:08 pm

If you're experiencing no other symptoms I wouldn't worry Marie, it's probably just down to the skins natural age process and maybe you have one aging quicker than the other, but like you say, they both still look great so whilst they may be starting to naturally sag a little, if they look and feel good I really wouldnt do anything about it.

As for your after-care Marie, can you remember what month and date you had your BA, this will indicate whether or not you will still be within your after-care policy or not babe as 3 years ago Transform for sure were only offering a 3 year aftercare policy. (I'm unsure it's more if you have a BA now though). If you are still just within, it would be your decision babe, but it may be worthwhile having a scan to check the implants are still intact (I'm presuming they would be with you having no other symptoms such as pain or raised lymph nodes) Just to give yourself some peace of mind if anything and also if and I'd say its a big IF hun, there was a rupture, you could at least claim on it through your after-care.

If you're not still covered and are overly concerned Marie, maybe just book for another free consultation to see what the surgeon says, if only to give you peace of mind if you feel you need that? xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Implant moving over to the side.... Empty Re: Implant moving over to the side....

Post by MarieMc85 1st July 2012, 11:17 pm

Thanks for the reply Cookie.

Well, I've just given them a good look at in the mirror. The left is ever so slightly lower than the right, maybe by about quarter of an inch. There is a tiny difference in the shape, in that my right looks a tad rounder at the centre of the cleavage. When I lie down, I can see the scar underneath the right but not on the left and when I lie on my left side, I have to tuck my boob over so that it feels more comfy.

They still look good and pert and are very soft. I'm only 27 so I hope one boob isn't starting to sag just yet :-(

I had them done 3 years ago in May so if it is three years, then I am out of luck.
Can I go and see a surgeon for an opinion and to put my mind at rest for free at Transform if I call them? X
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 1st July 2012, 11:19 pm

Also I googled it and someone mentioned that if you were aggressive with them, it could cause the pocket to stretch. My ex was very rough with me in bed and on quite a few occasions, I would end up with finger marks and bruise marks all over me. Do you think this could have caused it or not??!!! X
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st July 2012, 11:25 pm

OUCH! yeah, it is possible the pocket can stretch Marie. If you were to go back to Transform for a consultation babe, you'd be going as a *coughs* potential client, if ya get me Implant moving over to the side.... 808228 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 1st July 2012, 11:32 pm

One day, I ended up with such bad bruising, I took pictures as I looked like I'd been beaten up so if he has caused it, I shall be suing his ass!

Hmm I get what you mean Cookie. I just checked their website and it says you can see the surgeon for free for "up to three years" afterwards.
I think I'll give them a ring tomorrow and see what they say. If they are going to charge me, I may go to a different company just to get their opinion.
I really liked Stephen Hamilton at My Breast but didn't go with him in the end as My Breast were rubbish. He may be worth a visit xx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 2nd July 2012, 3:09 pm

I am experiencing exactly the same as u mariemc and I'm only a year post op! I have been back to my ps and he said its nothing to worry about but I feel one is bigger than the other! It's not noticeable to anyone else and web I lay down it falls further to the right than the left one does. My right feels strange and sum times doesn't sit in a bra properly and on the odd occasion it feels like its floating around my chest!! I hope mine ain't starting to wrong!! I hope u find out whats wrong xxxx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 3rd July 2012, 12:58 pm

Hi Natty,

I called Transform and they put me through to my clinic but it went to voicemail. I left a message but no one has got back to me yet.

I know exactly what you mean. I always had a
Very slight assymetry as does everyone but I feel
It's a bit more noticeable now. However I don't know if anyone else would notice?!

I'm over three years now so I'm not covered for anything except the implants, it looks like only ruptures are covered.

So have they told you it doesn't need fixing? I'm not sure if our pockets have just stretched? X
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 3rd July 2012, 1:14 pm

It all started wen I was about 3 mths so went to c my ps then again at 6 mths he said that to go through the whole op was not worth the risk as he felt that my boobs were fab and he said was his best work! I totally believe and trust my surgeon and if he says there is nothing to worry about I'm guna TRY not to worry lol. I kinda hoping that in time I will get used to them feeling like this because they do look perfect but one just doesn't feel right :(
I'm guna give it a couple more mths and if my righty still feels strange I'm guna go back and ask about a pocket revision( and while I'm there mite go bigger too ;) )
Xxx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 3rd July 2012, 10:55 pm

Fingers crossed for you hun.

Mine look and feel great but I'm worried that they'll get worse!

I have an appointment booked with my surgeon for Thursday afternoon. (I managed to get a cancellation).

Doesn't look like I'm covered for anything with my aftercare so I am very worried now!

When I booked the appointment they didn't mention that I'd have to pay for my consultation.... Xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd July 2012, 11:13 pm

MarieMc85 wrote:When I booked the appointment they didn't mention that I'd have to pay for my consultation.... Xxx

Well that's something! :thumbs: Really hope all goes well Marie and please let us know how things go wont you. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 6th July 2012, 2:38 pm

Well I went to see Mr Khan at Transform yesterday and he said that everything is normal. I told him I felt like my left boob was slightly lower and a slightly different shape to the right. He showed me my pre op and post op photos and pointed out that they were like that at the beginning and afterwards! He said that because I have lost weight (a stone) that it has just accentuated it slightly and that it's only noticeable to me.
He then checked my implants and said they were fine, as were the pockets and not to worry about it.

I went home and checked my pre op and post op pictures and can see that he is right.

I feel a bit stupid now but glad that I had my mind put at rest.

I was a bit worried about how he would be with me seeing as some other girls haven't had a good time with him and the aftercare but he was really nice, remembered me and asked me how I was etc etc.

Very relieved now and also cannot believe how fat and flabby I was in my old pictures ha ha! xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th July 2012, 3:08 pm

Great news Marie. Glad you're satisfied with the explanation :thumbs: xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 6th July 2012, 3:16 pm

Thanks Cookie. I did wonder if he was fobbing me off but looking at my picturetrail account, I can see what he means. Maybe I should have looked at my pics before I went doh! :doh: xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 8th July 2012, 5:12 pm

My ps said exactly the same to me hun and I fully trust in what he's said x
After all I have fantastic boobs and I cudnt b happier with them ;)
I'm glad u got it all sorted though xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 8th July 2012, 5:50 pm

Thanks Natty. Glad you got your boobies sorted too. I was really worried and imagining the worst but feel very relieved now!

I was thinking of going for another half a stone weight loss but I don't want the fun bags to disappear all together!!! x
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 8th July 2012, 7:07 pm

I'm scared of losing weight too Hun.The first place I lose any sort of weight comes off my boobs!! Lol xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down