Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream

2 posters

Go down

Dream Empty Dream

Post by Twinkle3 26th June 2012, 9:20 am

So I had the weirdest dream last night about my op it was my op day and I went in to find my surgeon had gone to greece on holiday and no1 had told me so I had a totally different surgeon who was mr selvaggi (I only know that name from seeing cookie had him haha) who decides 2 draw things on my boobs that are more like doodles than what they are supposed 2 draw while he's smoking a joint then invited loads of my family and friends into the room 2 watch the op. Which made me think did any of you have any crazy dreams leading upto your op? Xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Dream Empty Re: Dream

Post by karleyxxx 26th June 2012, 9:46 am

Hya ive got my op soon and I have had a couple of weird dreams over the last week, normally vivad dreams of things going wrong.

I think its because i'm thinking and worrying about my op all the time and it is always on my mind, silly questions like am i going to small? should i go bigger? Dream 2829330259

What size implant are you having hun? and what is your pre B/A size? xxx
karleyxxx
karleyxxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 26th June 2012, 9:59 am

I'm having 410cc but I'm having the opposite worry that I am going too big so I'm thinking I might tell him I want the 365s instead or maybe just tell him to not use the 410s if they don't look right and let him make the call on what size is right for me I havnt really decided yet but I've still got 2 weeks, I am a 34b at the moment aparently anyway I don't quite fill a B but an A presses them down too much. What about you? Xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by karleyxxx 26th June 2012, 10:09 am

I'm supposed to be a B but I think i'm more of an A :-/

I am having 460cc unders but after seeing many before and after pics I think they are going to be smaller that I thought.

I have booked another appointment with my surgeon for Sat, just to talk through things and make sure I pick the size I am happy with.

I have just over 5 weeks to make my decision so I am making sure I choose wisely Dream 2661777810

I may just stick with the 460's i just want to see what other options I have.

Who are you having your op with hun?

Can I just ask, where do I have to post this thing to get the ticker factory on my posts? xxx
karleyxxx
karleyxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 26th June 2012, 10:20 am

410 was the biggest my surgeon would go, so maybe check if your surgeon thinks you can go bigger my surgeon prefers the natural look and won't do it if he thinks they won't look right luckily so hopefully your surgeon is the same and still thinks you can still look perfectly proportioned with a bigger size.

I am with mr paul clarke at transform in manchester, what about you?

They're is a guide to making a ticker somewhere on the forum I'm not too sure where now I will check in a minute and let you know but click on my ticker and it will take u to the ticker factory website make your ticker and then u need the bb code and you go to your profile and click the signiture bit and paste the bb code there then u have to delete some bits of it the guide tells you what bits to delete 1 minute I will find it now xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 26th June 2012, 10:22 am

Oh you did it haha congrats xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by karleyxxx 26th June 2012, 10:27 am

Yes I worked out how to do it lol, took me ages.

I already told my surgeon I want the "fake look" and he was ok with it.

He just said the obvious risks with going to big ect.

I didnt really go prepared to my first consulation tho, and had no pics ect, so I have got a lot more to ask him this time and I am a lot more confident about what I want.

I am going with The hospital group at Dolan park.

Are you scared? I am getting so nervous now xxx
karleyxxx
karleyxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 26th June 2012, 11:01 am

Oh right that won't be a problem then you could you ask him to put in the biggest implants he could fit in there. I didn't go prepared either I didn't have a clue until I found this forum but I am getting the biggest implants he said he will be able to get in me so I don't have to worry too much about wanting to go bigger for this op but I'm going to have to have plenty more because of my age so it doesn't worry me too much I can always go bigger once the skinds stretched abit. I have had my scared days the day of my pre op after I had it and was all paid up I was terrified thinking of everything that could go wrong not just for me but because I need to be a mum to my daughter and if anything happened to me I wouldn't be able to look after her as well as I should and I get nervous about it now because I just want to get everything perfect so I can heal as quick as I can and get back to looking after her that's really the only reason I get nervous this forum helps so much though I would of lost my mind by now if I didn't have this place to answer my questions I'm sure the girls will get you excited about it like they have done with me plenty of times xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by karleyxxx 26th June 2012, 11:11 am

That is true... im only 24 so ill prob have a few more ops

my biggest worry is looking after my boys after my op, i hope i heal quickly :-)
karleyxxx
karleyxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 26th June 2012, 11:17 am

What help are you getting with them? I have got my mum for the first 2 or 3 days then my boyfriend after that he has said he will carry her up and down the stairs put her into bed and bath and put her in her high chair but I worry I'm not going to be able to do everything else I'm really hoping I can but what if I can't he won't do it all he says he will but we have been together 5 years so I know what he's like he says he will do all these things but he will probably just call me a mard **naughty word** and say I can do it when I really can't lol xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by karleyxxx 26th June 2012, 7:54 pm

They are going to stay away for a few days after my op, then ill be pretty much on my own Dream 476424

My boyfriend cant really take time off, so i may just have to beg some friends to help me.

I'm just really worried about the pain, as I have got to have my implants submuscular and i have heard that they can be painfull Dream 2238686527

xxx
karleyxxx
karleyxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down