Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just as i was starting to like my boobs

+8
mrsball
Scatty247
alexandra33
mais04
MissFebruary
Kurukullachis
JennyD
tinkerbell24
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

just as i was starting to like my boobs Empty just as i was starting to like my boobs

Post by tinkerbell24 17th January 2013, 6:00 pm

the husband bursts my wee bubble, i said to him oh look at that girls avi, and hes like their not that big are they, the avi was mine

oh just to say i never normally let him look on here but i wanted to show him mine cause i was feeling proud til now

gutted in an under statement sad smile
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

just as i was starting to like my boobs Empty Re: just as i was starting to like my boobs

Post by tinkerbell24 17th January 2013, 6:07 pm

*is not in
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

just as i was starting to like my boobs Empty Re: just as i was starting to like my boobs

Post by JennyD 17th January 2013, 6:15 pm

Oh Hun.....perhaps he was saying it because he thought that's what you'd like to hear as he didn't know it was your Avi.......maybe he thought you'd be gutted if he'd said 'wow, they're great' at someone else's picture!? ah, men!!xxx
JennyD
JennyD
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 17th January 2013, 6:16 pm

I think you're worrying to much Hun. Your husband won't be bothered by your boobs he loves you for who you are and new you before. Your boobs are so new, not dropped or fluffed yet they will change. It's hard but try not to keep worrying. They look fabulous and I'm sure in 6 months to a year they will be even more fabulous and you'll look back on this thread and think what was I on about xxx
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by MissFebruary 17th January 2013, 6:45 pm

I agree with Jenny hun, maybe he thought it was someone else and so didn't want to say anything nice. Sometimes my OH will comment on something and then say 'was that the right thing to say?' haha
And remember you've got loads of changes to go through yet. You look like you still have lots of upper pole which will eventually move around and fill out your bottom part making your boobs bigger. :0)
xx
MissFebruary
MissFebruary
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 17th January 2013, 6:47 pm

I agree with Jenny. He probably knows your insecure about them ATM so will try and play other people's down. They honestly don't look small and he married you with your A cups anyway so I'm sure it wouldn't bother him. You still have changes to come so they will only get better! Although I think they look great already xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 17th January 2013, 6:49 pm

They will DEFO look bigger when they drop and fluff hun don't worry! Right now, they're all squashed in there, soon they'll be all filled out. Also may have been that he didn't want to say that he thought another girls boobies were big in front of you Like Jenny said.
Men are truly strange. just as i was starting to like my boobs 869500just as i was starting to like my boobs 221105
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 17th January 2013, 7:17 pm

I gotta be honest tink I think you have been over sensitive and jumped the gun if he thought they were another girls then he's not gonna say they're big it was putting him on the spot by asking if he liked them without telling him it was yours. If it makes you feel any better I asked my other half what he thought of my avi but didn't realise I'd scrolled down to mrsballs pic when passed it over he was like wow yeah that's awesome should of seen his face when I scrolled up and said not that one angrily ha ha xxx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 17th January 2013, 7:30 pm

god i feel like such a moany pants not sure how u wall put up with me lol.

your all right i am sensitive and overly sensitive now. but he would comment on any boobs i show him gd or bad so he said what he thought for sure.

right no more negative posts from me. i promise!!! but thanks for replying ur sll fab xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 17th January 2013, 7:32 pm

scatty mrs balls are fab but eh lol. but im loving ur avi just now. they look great in that bra xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 17th January 2013, 7:35 pm

Yours will look great too and it's not moaning I was just looking at it from your husbands point of view for yrs they have been scared of liking boobs lol now I'm sure they're still looking for the right answer ha ha I hope I made you feel better and not made you feel like a moaner
I'm rubbish sometimes but cause I'm so honest it can come across as harsh the way I word things lol but I really do think he was trying to say the right thing xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 17th January 2013, 7:38 pm

nope no one on hear is ever harsh but sometimes bring u back to earth by saying it like it is!! which i like. i feel bad he knows he said the wrong thing lol so think al drop it but still feel bleugh about my boobs again ha!!
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 17th January 2013, 7:41 pm

I hated my boobs tink I really did especially compared to all the great ones on here but give them time I'm nearly two months now and it's only recently I loved them. You will need a while longer to fluff just need to wait a while ill put my neck on the line and promise a day will come when you stick a bra on and suddenly realise they are great just give it time Hun xxxxxx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 17th January 2013, 7:48 pm

its all ur faults u with all ur nice boobies lol. think al hibernate lol wake up in six month xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 17th January 2013, 9:09 pm

Lol scatty! Blush yours do look fab though Hun and so donyoursbtink, I agree with the other girls he's not going to 'big up' a pic of someone's boobs knowing how your feeling at the moment xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 17th January 2013, 9:12 pm

Lmao mrsball he looked like one of those old fashioned cartoon wolves when there eyes and tongues pop out when he saw yours ha ha Hysterical it was soooo funny I couldn't be mad he gave me a hug after so you defo have a couple of admirers in this house hee hee xxx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 17th January 2013, 9:16 pm

i know i know im just up and down with emotions al be fine xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 17th January 2013, 9:19 pm

It is hard tink as much as this site helps me it hindered me comparing myself CONSTANTLY to all the beautiful avi's and people kept telling me give it time, I thought yeah right I'm too small everyone's just trying to make me feel better but they are right xxxx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 17th January 2013, 9:28 pm

Aww thanks scatty Hug and it's true don't compare yourself to other Avis, Hun, I sometimes think to myself I've had 800cc and have gone up to a size some ladies get with 400s! But I've had what I could have and what's fitted my body and worked for me and what I had to start ( which was nothing) we are all made different and have had implants to suit our individual bodies x

Tink once you get in wired bras it'll make all the diffrence ! They look gorgeous Hun x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 17th January 2013, 10:22 pm

I don't think anyone can prepare you for the range of emotions you can experience while healing, the worry, the stress and the emotional rollercoaster, it's is a very long and very emotional journey and really can take it out of you psychologically. You'll get there hun, it's just very early days and adapting to your new boobs is hard sometimes. It's a lot of money and a big change. You'll get there though hun and you wont always feel like this.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 17th January 2013, 10:42 pm

Aw Tink, I had a similar thing happen!
I showed my b/f a picture of my boobs from my pic trail and said "What do you think to her boobs" and he replied "Dunno, a bit gappy" I was like OMG they are mine! Then he fell out with me cos he was like why did you trick me, lol!
I hate the fact I'm gappy and he said it....he then followed it up by saying I look better naked, lol x
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 638

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 17th January 2013, 10:49 pm

Ill tell you a great bra zebra I have the same problem I couldn't get a cleavage in ANYTHING even wonderbra and Freya deco I have a gap

In debanhams I got an ultimate bra slightly padded and that gives me a cleavage then I ordered an ultimo dreamwire bra and OMG I have a proper total cleavage in it the highest cup available is DD and in all honesty I probably could of done with an E but I fit comfy in it I loved it so much I ordered another the same day it came my OH was even amazed!! Xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 17th January 2013, 10:50 pm

men eh zebra lol. im gappy too xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 17th January 2013, 10:52 pm

I have two ultimate bras from debs that offer 2xboost which I love but I feel it defeats the object of the BA lol But I love them, look fab until I take them off!
Not sure if I tried that on in debs or not, rings a bell!! I have tried most on in there lol but I'll deffo keep an eye out for that one, cheers chick :) x
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 17th January 2013, 10:53 pm

tinkerbell24 wrote:men eh zebra lol. im gappy too xx

Yeah, they're crap aren't they lol x
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next