Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check up appointment done & july festival?

4 posters

Go down

Check up appointment done & july festival? Empty Check up appointment done & july festival?

Post by chocolatemonster 19th June 2012, 12:52 pm

Hi all,

Just to update had my post op check up appointment today. I had my dressings taken off which hurt a little on my left boob scar but other than that all fine. Thankfully stitches were dissolvable so they were left alone too. I've been told I can drive, shower and start to slowly sleep on my side but not fully. I have steri strips on the scars to keep them from rubbing on my bra and I have to take them off for showers etc. She told me not to dry the wounds with a towel and to just leave them to air dry or use a hair dryer :thumbs:

Have another nurse appointment at the end of July for check up and pictures and seeing the surgeon in September.

I was just wondering, I usually go to a festival at the end of July (I was stupid enough to book the follow up appointment on the day I would of gone!durrr Blush ) but I am not sure if it is 'safe' to? It will be just over 6 weeks since I have had surgery...but it's a dance festival and it's quite crowded..what do you girls think? I haven't got the tickets or anything yet anyway.

xx
chocolatemonster
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 348

Back to top Go down

Check up appointment done & july festival? Empty Re: Check up appointment done & july festival?

Post by COOKIE 19th June 2012, 1:09 pm

You should be fine at 6 weeks post-op to go to the festival babe, if you do take a knock, it may hurt a little, but you'll be OK and you'll find you'll instinctively protect yourself anyway lovely. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Check up appointment done & july festival? Empty Re: Check up appointment done & july festival?

Post by Gillian1808 19th June 2012, 1:34 pm

Hiya hunni! I cant offer any advice re the festival thing, but cookie has already got it covered! Check up appointment done & july festival? 1978086825
I just wanted to say glad your appointment went well today & your new additions are healing up well!

hugs xxx
Gillian1808
Gillian1808
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by hotknockers 19th June 2012, 1:48 pm

:( I'm meant to be going to TITP on the 7th and 8th July however no way will i be ok to go with op 28th June...SAD TIMES :( XX
hotknockers
hotknockers
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatemonster 19th June 2012, 2:13 pm

Thanks ladies :thumbs: & ohh that's a shame hotknockers! But you'll have your new jubblies wo0oo0 Flash xx
chocolatemonster
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 348

Back to top Go down

Post by hotknockers 19th June 2012, 2:24 pm

exactly take the new puppies anyday ;) xx
hotknockers
hotknockers
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down