Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 wks po BA - feels like implant roles about?

+3
misf1
roxanne
Meemoo
7 posters

Go down

2 wks po BA - feels like implant roles about? Empty 2 wks po BA - feels like implant roles about?

Post by Meemoo 18th June 2012, 8:52 pm

Hi there,

Please can someone help.

I'm almost 3 weeks post op (410 anatomical unders). My right has dropped but my left hasn't.

The last 2 days I have had this really horrible feeling in my left boob when i move about. It's hard to describe but if I were to lean or bend forward i get a type of rolling sensation in my breast (it makes me cringe 2 wks po BA - feels like implant roles about? 683465 ).

It's quite a hard sensation to describe . . . has anybody felt anything like this - is it normal at this stage. I really couldn't stand to have this feeling forever, I'd seriously have to think of having them removed.

Any info would be great - starting to get a little worried.

Thanks x x
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

2 wks po BA - feels like implant roles about? Empty Re: 2 wks po BA - feels like implant roles about?

Post by roxanne 18th June 2012, 9:07 pm

I used to get a strange feeling when I'd bend forward, hard to describe really, like they were gonna fall off, perhaps same thing you're feeling. It's early days, you'll feel loads of strange things for quite some time 2 wks po BA - feels like implant roles about? 48411 xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

2 wks po BA - feels like implant roles about? Empty Re: 2 wks po BA - feels like implant roles about?

Post by misf1 18th June 2012, 9:11 pm

Oh yes I had this it made me feel sick, but for some reason I couldn't stop bending forward to see if it would still happen?? I'm weird. Anyway it is just the impants settling into it's pocket and can take a couple of weeks to go away fully. My advice wear an extremely supportive sports bra which holds them in place so they can't move and this non movement should help the implant settle in.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Meemoo 18th June 2012, 9:30 pm

Really . . . . . that is such a relief to hear.

I'm doing exactly the same . . . the sensation makes me cringe and feel sick as well- but i can't help but grit my teeth and bend forward to see if it still does it (glad someone else is also as weird2 wks po BA - feels like implant roles about? 2829330259 ).

Glad to know why it's happening and that it will go away . . . I love my boobs but I couldn't keep them if they did this forever.

thanks x x
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 18th June 2012, 9:41 pm

Hi I had this too in my left boob and like you say ,its a really weird feeling. When I lent over the bath to wash my hair was the worst. Am pleased to say its gone now and like the girls say , dont worry you may get all sorts of strange things happen that are normal. I also went through a few days of a feeling like there was a golf ball stuck in my boob behind the nipple and like you thought I would rather have them removed than have that feeling, but that too went. So try not to worry x x
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th June 2012, 9:51 pm

misf1 wrote:I'm weird. Anyway it is just the impants settling into it's pocket and can take a couple of weeks to go away fully. My advice wear an extremely supportive sports bra which holds them in place so they can't move and this non movement should help the implant settle in.

This would be my advice too 2 wks po BA - feels like implant roles about? 1978086825

The implant needs time to adhere to the pocket and until it does that you may feel the implant moving inside like you describe, so do ensure you're in a high impact sportsbra lovely that's going to keep your breasts stable allowing the implant time to adhere to the pocket. xx

Last edited by cookie on 19th June 2012, 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link removed.)
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 18th June 2012, 10:49 pm

Does this happen more with overs? Sounds daft but I would imagine the muscle holding the implant in place more. But I did feel swishing and stuff - pretty much every weird feeling is normal!
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 18th June 2012, 10:51 pm

Sorry I meant the muscle would hold it in place more with unders x
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 19th June 2012, 1:16 am

I too had a horrible feeling about 10days PO, like one of my implants was rolling around. Your body is still healing and the implants are becoming a part of you as your body heals around them. Just make sure you're wearing your sports bra and not doing anything too vigourous and itll all be good x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by Meemoo 19th June 2012, 7:37 am

Thanks girls,

It is such a horrible cringe worthy sensation and feels even worse this morning. This site really does save a lot of worrry - with all the advice of those who have been there!

Thanks x
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meemoo 19th June 2012, 7:43 am

Cookie - thanks for the advice BUT the link you supplied does not seem to work. Could you try again please.

Many thanks x
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th June 2012, 10:30 am

Meemoo wrote:Cookie - thanks for the advice BUT the link you supplied does not seem to work. Could you try again please.

Many thanks x

It was just a link to a smilie on the forum Meemoo and I've no idea how it got there lovely 2 wks po BA - feels like implant roles about? 267328
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Meemoo 20th June 2012, 7:39 pm

Hi,

Thanks to Cookie's advice I now have them in a full-on straight jacket!! I can hardly move ..... so why is the implant still rolling!!!!

I now what you are going to say ...... time!!! And as I feel very reassured by you all - I'm going to trust you. Just hate this feeling.

Thanks ladies for your support x x
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meemoo 10th July 2012, 1:42 pm

************* UPDATE*************

Hi,

Thought I should give you an update in case anyone else has the same problem. I am now 6 weeks post BA. I followed Cookies advise (above) and got myself a high impact sports bra and now the rolling has settled and I hardly notice it compared to before.

So thanks Cookie and to all you other lovely ladies that offered you wisdom and support. (I love this forum)

xxxxxx
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 10th July 2012, 2:54 pm

Hi meemoo lovely to hear from you and that your little problem has settled. How are things going ? xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by Meemoo 16th July 2012, 2:17 pm

Hi 2ndtime,

Well the day after I wrote that it had stopped rolling - it decided to start rolling again!!! But this time, at least I know it should stop again!

My right boob is about half a cupsize bigger than the other - I'm just hoping this is normal early on.

Despite everything (I had a rough recovery and I'm not happy about my nipple position at the mo) - I do feel a million times better than I did about myself - which is why I had it done! So that said it's been worth it.

xxxx
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down