Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sorry but am i the only one who feels ****!

+6
MsTeews
Len1
nads
em_stevo
natalia
xxsarahxx
10 posters

Go down

sorry but am i the only one who feels ****! Empty sorry but am i the only one who feels ****!

Post by xxsarahxx 7th May 2009, 3:48 pm

Well im 6 days post op and to be honest i feel awful, i had uplift and unders and have found this whole experience terrible, I am naturally a real worrier and stress about everything which doesnt help.

I cant even stand looking at my boobs as they are so so sore and tender an the dressings are full of dried blood my boobs are yellow from brusing and i can see the steri strips underneath full of blood and my nipples have been bleeding.

It just makes me dizzy and faint and i have got to have the dressings changed tommorow which i am dreading as i am so sore and worrying somethings going to be wrong and there is no way i wont to have a look when she changes the dressings!

and as for sleeping at night and the painful painful back ache that i have all night and day!! im so sorry for ranting and moaning but im not convinced this is as easy it's made out to be.

Hope others are not feeling like me.

Plus what happened to the constipation i have had awful guts, not sure if this is down to the arnica or the tablets or what.

Sorry for the moan but this is ****!!
xxsarahxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

sorry but am i the only one who feels ****! Empty Re: sorry but am i the only one who feels ****!

Post by natalia 7th May 2009, 3:57 pm

ah sorry to hear this hun i to had dried blood o my dressings and i was fine pain wise i had overs so wasnt to bad and for your guts if your taking atibiotics they often upset your natural flora so that could be why if your constipated try sum prunes and fruit that always seems to keep my bowels working
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

sorry but am i the only one who feels ****! Empty Re: sorry but am i the only one who feels ****!

Post by em_stevo 7th May 2009, 4:00 pm

Oh hun sorry your feeling like this, its normal to feel faint about your dressings (i did and i only had the ba not uplift), but im sure after you get them changes tomorro you'll feel much cleaner and much better about yourself. The pain and swelling is totally normal, make sure you rest up and take things really easy!! Hug
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 7th May 2009, 4:01 pm

It will get better hun, an uplift and unders is alot to take and the first 2 weeks will be the hardest but you will feel better soon, just rest lots, keep up with meds and drink lots of water x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Len1 7th May 2009, 4:02 pm

Hi hun,

It took me about 5 days to look at my boobs. They were sore,uncomfortable and i didn't see them as a good thing. But you will soon be feeling a lot better, it took me about a week to suddenly out of nowhere feel like myself again. Infact it was after my first check up and i was told i could have a shower - it made me feel so much better.

this is all normal honestly
xxx
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 7th May 2009, 4:07 pm

Soz to hear that is going a bit rough after your surgery. I don't know what its like to have an uplift but I'm guessing its probably worse painwise. I felt crappy with unders for the first two weeks or so until my body started getting used to the weight of them.

Once you stop taking all the medication you'll also notice that you'll start to feel better. The antibiotics I was taking were making me feel really sick and dizzy and once I finished them I felt a lot better. Once the constipation goes as well it makes a difference. It took me a few days to finally go to the bathroom lol.

For the bruising I was also drinking lots of fresh pineapple juice (which I loathe lol). I also bought one of those V shaped pillows for my back which helped a lot and had another two normal ones to keep my head elevated.

Ask your PS if you can put icepacks or anything cold on your boobies as that can help too xx
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 7th May 2009, 4:37 pm

Hey lovely. It's hard when it hurts, but try to think of the longterm. I'm sure if you ask any girl here if the initial pain was woth it all of them would say yes!

Just try to rest as much as you can, nap if you feel sleepy, eat lots of comfort food and you'll feel better soon
xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 8th May 2009, 12:43 am

So sorry to hear you're having a bad time sweetheart. As Roxy said all you can do is be positive and think of the long term.

I take a pro biotic called Multi Bio Flora which I get from here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which is just brilliant and totally stopped me getting constipated while I was taking the painkillers. Worth giving them a call if you're not sure as they are really helpful.

Hope you start feeling better soon. Lots of love xxxxxx

Sally x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by catemerson 9th May 2009, 10:39 am

I'm 2 days post-op and not feeling as bad as you I don't think... but still quite a bit of discomfort! Feels fine when i'm lying down but soon as I go to sit up/get up, it feels a bit like I've been kicked in the chest. Hoping it starts to feel a bit better soon!
catemerson
catemerson
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa214 9th May 2009, 11:56 am

Oh hun, its completely normal to feel like this. I have to admit I was in agony with my BA and looked 5 months pregnant but it will ease off and I promise you wont give birth!! I drank lots of water to flush the GA from my system and also used Senakot to relieve my erm.....bowels. I had my surgery done abroad so I had to change my own dressings and the fiirst time I had to keep lying down as I kept feeling faint. It wasnt a pretty sight when I first saw my boobs at 4 days PO, they were yellow, black and blue and dried blood ect.....but it really will ease up hun. Try and rest and dont worry too much. The end result will arrive soon and you'll be so chuffed.

Take care, hugs, Lisa xxxx
lisa214
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down