Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boobie day in 6 more sleeps....excited, nervous!!!

+2
Pussycat
happybunny9
6 posters

Go down

Boobie day in 6 more sleeps....excited, nervous!!! Empty Boobie day in 6 more sleeps....excited, nervous!!!

Post by happybunny9 12th June 2012, 10:14 am

Hey Ladies,

Very excited boobie day is fast approaching, started to feel abit nervous now, wondering what they'll look, am i going for the right [url=http://forum.[link removed].co.uk/forum/f52/__f52179_f52-Excited-boobie-day-in-6-more-sleeps-fou-anyone-else-soon.html#]implant[/url], what if something goes wrong etc!!

Ive decided to go for 400ccs HP overs in the end, was debating on going bigger, but was then reassured by my surgeon last week that the 400's were the best choice for me (infact he actually tried to make me go down 50cc's....asif lol)

Is any one else booked in over the next week and how are we all feeling?

xxx
happybunny9
happybunny9
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Boobie day in 6 more sleeps....excited, nervous!!! Empty Re: Boobie day in 6 more sleeps....excited, nervous!!!

Post by Pussycat 12th June 2012, 10:33 am

Hiya sweetie! Wow you look very pretty in your avi

I would trust your surgeon when he's suggested a size for you, but on the other hand you need to be happy and it would annoy you for the rest of time if you forever longed for the extra cc's! Cookie will tell you how much of a difference even 50cc's will make, so choose a size YOU decide on.
What size are you now Hun?

It's such an exciting time, it's scary but we're all here for you if you have any questions/worries/concerns. I'm post op but there will be other pre oppers along soon! :) x
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Boobie day in 6 more sleeps....excited, nervous!!! Empty Re: Boobie day in 6 more sleeps....excited, nervous!!!

Post by happybunny9 12th June 2012, 10:41 am

Hey,

Oh thanks hun :-)

I really was convinced i wanted to push to go a little bigger, but after discussing it with my PS last week, ive decided to stick with the 400's! Im currently a 34b, so im hoping i get to the D/DD i really want! Its such a big deal, that you really want to get the look and size you want i suppose!

Ive been super excited up until sunday night just gone, then the nerves started kicking in and i felt a little sick and took a while to nod off! A little nervous about after op aswell, having a 2 year super active child will be interesting im sure lol.

xxx
happybunny9
happybunny9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 12th June 2012, 10:51 am

Aw I know picking sizes is so hard, I think when you're pre op you're si used to nit having much, you worry about being too big, but about 95% of the girls on here do wish they'd pushed for bigger - you get so used to your post op size your once massive new boobs can start to feel small and boob greed kicks in.
There is a post on here I think it's 'are you happy with your post op size' so maybe take a look and it's interesting to read how people feel post op.

If your a b cup getting 400 overs I think you'll be about a DD/E, it's hard to predict though as everyone is different, even with the same starting size and implant size.

It's natural to be anxious, but speaking from experience I would do anything to start my Boobie journey again, the build up, preparation and the feeling when you come round from surgery with boobs! - priceless!
Have you got help with childcare after your op sweets? You'll def need support as your recovery period is vital!
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by happybunny9 12th June 2012, 10:57 am

Thanks ive read that thread previously, im pretty sure im going to be happy with my 400's :-) although im sure boob greed will pop up at some stage or another as it has done with so many other women lol.

Ive noticed that everyone comes out with different sizes with same stats and size of implant it has puzzled me over the last couple of months lol.

Em i have family close by and the other half will be there to help, although he has to be back at work on wednesday, so should be interesting! Ive already started getting the lil one to climb into bed etc his self so im already preparing for it so to speak! This weekend is going to be a weekend of preparing everything for the week ahead so everything is alot easier for me!! xxx
happybunny9
happybunny9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th June 2012, 10:58 am

Great to read you're now confident with the implant size chosen happybunny9. Sounds like you've given it a lot of thought and thoroughly talked it through with your surgeon which is good.

Have you tried looking in the 'June Buddies thread' to see if there are others having surgery around the same time as yourself?

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you must be super excited right now!, these last few days are the best EVER! Boobie day in 6 more sleeps....excited, nervous!!! 727935 XX
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 12th June 2012, 11:03 am

To be honest if your gonna get boob greed you'll get it whatever size you go for. I could have 600cc and probably still have boob greed once I got used to them!

Have you got a v pillow - can't stress enough how much love you'll feel for it! And ice packs, your new best friend - trust me!

Aw what a good boy, he'll understand that he's helping his mummy!

Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by happybunny9 12th June 2012, 11:07 am

Thats exactly my thinking, everyone seems to get the dreaded boob greed at some point or another lol!!!

Yes check, V pillow is ready and waiting Boobie day in 6 more sleeps....excited, nervous!!! 1978086825 and i have ice packs from my experimenting with CC sizes haha!!

I know bless him, he's being a little angel!! Preparation is the key lol!! Now its just a waiting game i think i could burst with excitement, this week seems to be the longest week in the world and its only tuesday!!!! xxx
happybunny9
happybunny9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happybunny9 12th June 2012, 11:09 am

Oh i thought i replied to you Cookie...hiiiii :-)

I am super happy to have discussed my concerns with my sizes with PS and im pretty confident the new girlies are going to be a fab size for me!!

Not very many ladies posting in the June thread....all is queit!

Im super excited, prop more excited as my sister had her BA last Friday and hers look FAB!! XXX
happybunny9
happybunny9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th June 2012, 11:39 am

So you AND your sister have new boobs! Thats amazing! and soooooo nice that you'll both be able to share your recovery together. Boobie day in 6 more sleeps....excited, nervous!!! 184153

Right, I'm off to the June Buddies thread now to see where everyones go to! LOL. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineLady 12th June 2012, 11:57 am

All the best of luck happy bunny! Sounds like you've got everything under control :flowers: xx
SunshineLady
SunshineLady
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post by happybunny9 12th June 2012, 12:09 pm

Yes its lovely to share the excitement with someone else :-)

hahaha!!

Thanks sunshinelady, im hoping so! Just need to wait now, i wish the week would hurry up lol!! I see you've not long had your BA, how are you recovering?

xxx
happybunny9
happybunny9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lilmonkeys 13th June 2012, 6:51 am

Hi happybunny9, im a June lady, having my surgery on the 16th, so we are just 2 days apart. Im going for 460cc, as long as they are fine on the day and im hoping for DD going from 34b.

Ive just come back from my hols so havent been on to post much for a couple of weeks.

I too am really excited, im a worrier so thought id be sick with it by now but all good so far.

I wonder if the nerves will kick in for us soon!? Hows your other half holding up? Have the nerves got to him yet?

Think im going to start packing a bag today, my kiddies are back at school tomorrow and im actually leaving on Friday 15th ahead of BA on Saturday as its quite a way from my home and i dont want to be setting off very early on the day.

Anyway, just wanted to say that there are more of us with surgery very soon so youre not alone.

Enjoy your day hun

xx
lilmonkeys
lilmonkeys
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by happybunny9 13th June 2012, 7:54 am

Hi Lilmonkeys!

its lovely to finally speak to someone who's BA is coming up finally lol!

Nerves havent kicked in quite yet, i panicked a lil sunday night thinking this time next week ill be super nervous, but apart from that i think ive been keeping myself too busy to even think about it!

460 seems like a popular size, although my PS wasnt keen on that size for me, which i was a little disappointed about, but hay he knows best at the end of the day, my new 400's are going to be a vast improvement anyhow so im happy :-)

The other half is properly more excited than me lol, but he is a worrier so is abit worried about me going under, bless him!! How is your other half holding up?

Oh packing a bag sounds like a good idea, i hadnt even thought of that! Im going to spend all weekend cooking meals to pop in the freezer for next week so im some what prepared haha!

What time do you have to be their on Sat? My hosp is literally a 2 min walk away and i dont have to be there until 11am so im quite happy with that!

xxx
happybunny9
happybunny9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lilmonkeys 13th June 2012, 8:15 am

Yes, yes keeping yourself busy really does help, unfortunatly for me that means washing holiday clothes and getting them all ironed before Friday, eeekkk!

My hubby is a bag of nerves as he wont actually be with me on the day! Weve always got through big things like this together and have never really been apart but as I havent told family so didnt want to ask them to watch our 3 children as that would mean lying to them, so im going on the train Friday, then my hubby will collect me on the Sunday. He keeps stroking my hair and asking if im ok, lol. When im nervous/worried, i lose sleep and cant eat at all but im fine with this, just very excited. He keeps telling me that i can still back out if i want to, bless him x

Be warned, the packing of a bag is a complicated task, ive re-packed twice already this morning, its like packing hospital bag for baby's birth, youre never quite sure youve got everything Boobie day in 6 more sleeps....excited, nervous!!! 2661777810 .

Im waiting for a call from my PCC to inform me of a time but we did discuss an early one as i dont want to be setting off late on Sunday (school night). My hospital is in Birmingham, so about 2 and a half hours drive away, would love to be closer!! Youre very lucky to be so close to yours, did u plan it that way or was it a coincidence?

Think your idea of preparing meals is a good idea too, was thinking of just leaving it to my hubby!! Bad idea maybe!?

xx
lilmonkeys
lilmonkeys
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by happybunny9 13th June 2012, 8:53 am

Lol at least you are pre-occupied doing something, im busy working and then running around after my little one so no time to stop and think for me :-)

Aww bless him!!!! You must be nervous to do it all alone! My other half has strict instructions to stay with me at all times lol.

haha im not actually sure where to even begin with packing...what are the essentials?? I have my pre-op tests tomorrow so im sure i will fire questions at the poor lady then!!

Geez thats a long drive, how are you planning on getting home? Emm well the surgeon i went with (who also done my mums and sisters BA's) works in 2 hospitals they are both pretty close, but he went with the one just down the road from me which was nice and convienent, and the actual private suite is amazing, so it will be like a nice little holiday for me, but coming back with an amazing present lol.

Hmmm, i did contemplate that but decided it was prop wise if i prepared them haha! xxx
happybunny9
happybunny9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th June 2012, 9:50 am

5 more days happybunny yipee Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by happybunny9 13th June 2012, 10:19 am

Boobie day in 6 more sleeps....excited, nervous!!! 154564 Boobie day in 6 more sleeps....excited, nervous!!! 923101 Boobie day in 6 more sleeps....excited, nervous!!! 773440 Boobie day in 6 more sleeps....excited, nervous!!! 727935 Boobie day in 6 more sleeps....excited, nervous!!! 43418

The excitement is unbearable cant wait yaaaaaay xxx
happybunny9
happybunny9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th June 2012, 10:31 am

heeheeeeeee It's the best feeling EVER! Enjoy every moment gorgeous Stars Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by happybunny9 13th June 2012, 11:13 am

Thanks hun xxx
happybunny9
happybunny9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hotknockers 13th June 2012, 7:43 pm

Good luck happybunny!!
What made you go for overs v unders, was it your PS whp recd?
Whats your ideal look any celebs/models? xx
hotknockers
hotknockers
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by happybunny9 14th June 2012, 7:50 am

Thank you hotknockers!

Emm i explained to my PS that i didnt want there to be a huge gap inbetween my boobs, as he done my mums a few years previously. So he suggested going over the muscle, as they are restricted on where they can place the implant under the muscle!!

In all honesty i havent really looked at other people and thought yeah i want that look, just as look as they are boobylicious and bigger than what i have got ill be happy! Ideal size would prop be about a DD! Are you post op or pre op?

xxxx
happybunny9
happybunny9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hotknockers 14th June 2012, 10:01 am

Happybunny - I'm pre-op, have mine 2 weeks today Boobie day in 6 more sleeps....excited, nervous!!! 751387 getting very very excited!

I see my surgeon for the first time a week on monday (3 days before op) so a bit nervous however have a load of images of my perfect boobs! I know the girls on here advised getting a few consultations but my timeframe and surgeons availability didn't allow that. I'm going on hol on 27th July for a week yachting and needed to been recovered before then. I'm in with Transform Mr Kirkpatrick in Glasgow!!! EEEK!! xx
hotknockers
hotknockers
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by happybunny9 14th June 2012, 10:05 am

Oh not long to go now!!! You must be so excited, however a little nervous not knowing exactly what you are going for etc!! Do you have a size, implant type, placement in mind?? Ive seen my PS about 5 times just so im 100% happy with what is happening...such a drama queen haha!!

Im just back from my pre-op, all bloods taken, blood pressure etc checked, so im all good to go for Monday! Really excited now, cant believe im saying this for the first time but i wish the weekend would hurry up and come and go lol xxx
happybunny9
happybunny9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down