Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any September peeps getting very nervous/excited??

+4
loopylou
kiwigirl
tracy2010
Karen1982
8 posters

Go down

Any September peeps getting very nervous/excited?? Empty Any September peeps getting very nervous/excited??

Post by Karen1982 28th July 2011, 3:33 pm

I'm having mine done on 17th September and it's been booked since 5th May it seemed ages and ages away at the time but just counted that it is 7 weeks this Saturday and cannot believe how quickly it is coming round!!! xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Any September peeps getting very nervous/excited?? Empty Re: Any September peeps getting very nervous/excited??

Post by tracy2010 28th July 2011, 3:35 pm

OMG is it only 7 weeks away, ahhhhhhh!

Mine is 22nd September and still felt like it was ages away - but it's not is it?!

I have a hol at the end of August so I think that will make it come even quicker.

In answer to your question I am excited but more petrified I think xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Any September peeps getting very nervous/excited?? Empty Re: Any September peeps getting very nervous/excited??

Post by kiwigirl 28th July 2011, 8:44 pm

I'm booked in for the 21st of September, and VERY excited!!

Every now and then a get these little pangs of nerves... last night my boyfriend was talking about the 3 times he's had surgery on his legs (for motocross related broken bones that needed to be pinned and plated back together!) and saying how everytime he went into surgery he was so nervous, and even a bit scared, and I was like "You know I'm about to PAY for someone to put me under GA?! Why would you try and make me MORE scared?!?!"

But I'm mostly excited!! Just can't wait to have them!! But you're right, I think the time will roll around really quickly for us..

Any September peeps getting very nervous/excited?? 154564
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 28th July 2011, 9:28 pm

Do either of you keep wondering if your doing the right thing etc? Xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 28th July 2011, 9:33 pm

I just booked today for 23rd September! Was meant to e October but dates couldnt match up.
Excited tonight but sure the nerves will kick in soon!
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 28th July 2011, 9:40 pm

Congratulations, I would definitely recommend having it sooner rather than later, I thought I was being very sensible booking mine for September when I had my consultations in may, get my holiday and summer out of the way blah blah blah, was so excited etc and then 2 weeks ago I started doubting everything but if I had had it done sooner and not tried to be sensible it would have been done by now lol xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 28th July 2011, 9:46 pm

Karen1982 wrote:Do either of you keep wondering if your doing the right thing etc? Xx

Every now and then, I do worry. Like, about the possible complications of surgery, or the post-op risks and things. If anything went wrong, I'd be so upset, because I'd be thinking "I didn't HAVE to do this to myself! Why did I?!". But then, coming on here, and hearing so many stories from girls who are so happy with their results, and haven't had any issues, makes me feel better.

Mostly, I just remind myself how UNHAPPY I am with how my boobs are now, and knowing that I'm in the process of having something done to correct that, makes me happy.

I'm also really lucky that my boyfriend and friends have all been very supportive of me. My boyfriend obviously knows from sight what my issues are. But my friends have really just accepted that I wouldn't do something so extreme if it didn't really matter to me. And my parents have been supportive as well... I don't think they really understand why, but they love me, and accept that it's something I want to do, so they are supporting me in the process, regardless.

Are you having quite a few second thoughts about it??
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey 28th July 2011, 10:01 pm

Mine is September 30th! I'm so so excited! I'm very nervous as well, but I just keep telling myself that all they have to do is put the IV thing in and the surgery will be done while I'm asleep. That makes me feel better. Haha!
monkey
monkey
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 322

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 29th July 2011, 9:21 am

Not long now for all of us!!!

Kiwigirl - I'm so glad i'm not the only one that is exactly what I keep doing too.

My boyfriend is very supportive and has said he doesn't mind either way and doesn't think I need to have it done, my mum sister and friends are also all very supportive the only thing that has done my head in a bit is that when I said I might change my mind they all said they were pleased!!!

Does your boyfriend say the same? xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Haze83 29th July 2011, 6:54 pm

Hi I've only just booked for mine to be done on 3rd Sept!! Ive been looking into it all since May and thought I'd have op November. Ive just started a new job and been told I'll be off for ten days beginning Sept so thought actually that's the perfect time! So I've only got about a month to go ahhhh!!
I've been a bit on and off but I know deep down it's what I want to do as I'll be much happier with my body- almost like I'll be complete if that makes sense?! I've always felt like I've missed out in the boob department. Ive been so fed up with wearing ultra padded bras and worrying about tops/dresses, not being able to go braless with certain clothing and my top half in bikinis!! All this will be solved after the op!! Can't wait to go pretty underwear shopping!! : ) x
Haze83
Haze83
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 29th July 2011, 10:01 pm

karen1982 - I think my parents would maybe be pleased!! But everyone else, boyfriend included, would be more like 'do what's right for you'.

my issue is I lost weight & the meant I lost a lot of volume in my breasts... So they kind of look a bit sad and empty. My boyfriend is really the only person who knows what they're really like, so he can understand better than anyone why I want it done.

I think its natural to have 2nd thoughts and be a bit nervous... But really I do want it done!!!

I'm sure you'll be fine sweetie xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 29th July 2011, 10:58 pm

We are exactly the same, that's why mine have gone too after losing loads of weight, my boyfriend is the same too.

I'm very excited again now! Xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 30th July 2011, 4:08 am

I know!! I can't wait for it to be August, because then at least I can say I'm getting them done "next month"! Makes it feel closer dance

I guess we both have to consider ourselves lucky, really, that we have people around us who are so understanding, and supportive. There are some girls on here who don't seem to get a lot of backing from their loved ones, and I think that would make it something that is really hard to go through with, if you felt like everyone was judging you... so thats a big positive for us!! xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 30th July 2011, 7:38 am

Just two days and it's august!!! Woo hoo!!

I totally agree, I really feel for anyone who doesn't have support or feel able to tell their family and friends, it would be a million times harder, I've even told my boss who has given me the second week of recovery off without having to take it as holiday xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Little jen 30th July 2011, 10:35 am

Just wanted to wish you all GOOD LUCK Stars , relax and enjoy the experience. Remember that having doubts is normal and questioning 'is it really what I want' is normal.
Good Luck and remember not long until Flash

xx
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Dina 1st August 2011, 2:42 am

I'm booked for Sept 15th!! So excited!
Dina
Dina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 1st August 2011, 8:35 am

Yes I have doubts all the time. Have massive pangs of guilt and anxiety about it wondering if Im doing the right thing. Im not totally flat chested, Im a b cup but have never liked the shape or look of my boobs! I just hope everything goes well and I don't end up regretting it! Think it's also difficult for me as I don't get any support at home so that makes me feel worse x
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down