Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PIPS ARE FINALLY COMING OUT :-)

4 posters

Go down

PIPS ARE FINALLY COMING OUT :-)  Empty PIPS ARE FINALLY COMING OUT :-)

Post by Danie 11th June 2012, 8:27 am

Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is well and im just loving this site so much info!

Well to cut the story short this will be my 3rd op ive had 2 uplifts and 2 nipple re-shapping ( if thats what you call it lol ) both time with new implants,the last impants i had in was PIP's and well i have to have them removed due to feeling so unwell and due to the scandal,tbh i havn't felt right since i had them put in in 2009 PIPS ARE FINALLY COMING OUT :-)  267328 going back and fourth to my suregon asking him and telling him my stories of pain and discomfort he said i was fine ??? Well after a long time thinking and talking to my partner about my PIP implants im finally getting them removed and replaced on 18th June,scared and worried YES ! WHY not knowing what they are going to find [img]http://forum.[link removed].co.uk/world/communaute/forum/imforum/smiley/g13.gif[/img] Back in May i posted on here saying how i was worried scared etc and not trusting my previous surgeon DR KHAN from HIGHGATE hospital and had booked a date for a R&R but after seeing posts on here about Adrian Richards from AURORA i decided to contact him and see him before i went for my op with Dr Khan,well all i can say is i was very impressed the way everyone had time for me like they had nowhere to be noone else to see it was very relaxed and he was actually concerned and i felt my health was actually coming first which i didnt feel at highgate hospital.
Adrian Richards has reffered me to his collegue Mark Scott as my lymph node glands are slightly swollen and he is speciallised with the glands,asking why this is Adrian has said it can be due to a gel leak or a rupture,with the symtoms i have told him he said he is quite positive i have one of the two due to having the same symtoms as some of the other girls that have had PIP R&R and them being ruptured/leak.After feeling very reasured and confident in the surgeons i cancelled my op with Dr Khan and now am booked for 18th June for my op [img]http://forum.[link removed].co.uk/world/communaute/forum/imforum/smiley/g24.gif[/img] I am looking forward to feeling well again and normal [img]http://forum.[link removed].co.uk/world/communaute/forum/imforum/smiley/g47.gif[/img] . The only reason i had implants and an uplift in the first place was due to having children so young i was left with empty breasts no breast tissue at all just skin and i was so depressed and had no confidence at all to the point where i couldnt even be seen getting undressed in front of my partner or even being sexually active with him my love life was gone,just didnt have one! My nipples are still not the right size one is longer than the other and just well looks horrid to me i will be having another uplift with nipples sorted after i have finished my family in couple years but for now its getting these awful things out of me and getting my health back!! Can not believe ive paid good money for both ops and recommeneded surgeons and well still not right and now i have to foot the bill yet again due to having PIP's but into me roll on 18th lol PIPS ARE FINALLY COMING OUT :-)  773440 was also wondering is or has anyone else who has or had PIP felt unwell and what where your symtoms?

Let say 3rd time lucky lol xxxxx
Danie
Danie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

PIPS ARE FINALLY COMING OUT :-)  Empty Re: PIPS ARE FINALLY COMING OUT :-)

Post by Danie 11th June 2012, 8:40 am

Stars
Danie
Danie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 11th June 2012, 9:52 am

So pleased you are getting sorted xx

Bet you can't wait xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th June 2012, 10:16 am

I don't have PIPs lovely, I did however have a rupture which leaked and had to have 5 lymph nodes remed because of that, so although I couldn't possibly know the trauma you've been through after finding out you have PIPs, I can empathise a little on the ruptured side and the pain caused PIPS ARE FINALLY COMING OUT :-)  571992

I'm so glad the information you gained from BJSF has helped you on your journey babes. We do try so hard for ladies who come here to get the support and information out to them as best we can, so hearing you benefited from them makes us very happy for you babes.

I saw you'd added your date to the calender sweetheart, so can all send our bet wishes on your day... Oooooooo I'm excited for ya!!! PIPS ARE FINALLY COMING OUT :-)  773440 and yes! 3rd time lucky for sure! PIPS ARE FINALLY COMING OUT :-)  727935 xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 11th June 2012, 10:44 pm

Hi Danie welcome to this great forum. I had my pips out 7 weeks ago and I am so happy now. Mine had leaked and were all yellow and rippled. I was particularly naffed off at having them replaced as I only had them for 2 yrs so forking out again was annoying but as my children pointed out your health is far more important than money at the end of the day and that is so true. All I can say is I feel so much better in myself and all the strange symptoms I did have are all but gone, especially the tiredness.I will never know if it had anything to do with my pips but as they had silicone meant for car engines and mattresses I can only assume it did.Good luck for the 18th hun and I know you will feel so much peace of mind when those nasty things are out of you xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down