Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dolls my 2nd op is coming up and...

+4
nikitaw86
misf1
alexandra33
FLOWER11
8 posters

Go down

Dolls my 2nd op is coming up and... Empty Dolls my 2nd op is coming up and...

Post by FLOWER11 21st December 2011, 5:39 pm

As many know I'm getting a 2nd op this January originally it was just to change the bag in the small lefty and place the same size bag as the righty but at my last consult my doctor really suggested that I would look better and benefit from going up in size...

I originally had a full anchor lift w/implants and at that time my doc suggested for me not to go so big so he would be able to remove all the back skin i had w/strecth marks and he did a great job....but not that everything had settled he said now is the time to go bigger so I'm doing it I asked what he suggested he really wants to put in anything in the 500 range he said 500 bag and let me fill it to 540 or 550....

girls I'm really scared I was thinking many 50ccs more but 550 is a jump...I'm only 5'5....130lbs dress size 6

what to do helpppp!! I'm scared I simply don't want the fake look w some massive boobs i'm ok with big boobs but not pamela anderson boobs...I think I'm just to short and they would look huge on me........
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

Dolls my 2nd op is coming up and... Empty Re: Dolls my 2nd op is coming up and...

Post by FLOWER11 21st December 2011, 5:52 pm

correction--> bad skin I had
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Dolls my 2nd op is coming up and... Empty Re: Dolls my 2nd op is coming up and...

Post by alexandra33 21st December 2011, 6:15 pm

Dolls my 2nd op is coming up and... 557141 sorry, i was thinking that your surgeon is really good if he could remove back skin during a BA!

on another note, many of the girls on here are tiny and get in the 500 range (i am most definitely not tiny). If I could do a re-op I'd want 450ish... but idk i'd trust your surgeon I guess... sorry i'm not more help Dolls my 2nd op is coming up and... 267328
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 21st December 2011, 6:23 pm

Alexandra33 I was laughing when I read my post back jajaja my doc is good but not that good jijiji...That's what I keep telling myself he knows what he's talking about but just seems like such a jump in size from what I presently have.....I feel like a newbie at all this i know better just nervous all over again!
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 21st December 2011, 6:40 pm

my peers are just not being supportive this time around seems like everyone makes a comment like" why are u doing it again? or they look good leave them alone or this better be the last time...hhmm seriously they're killing my excitment now I wish I had just not told anyone...Dolls my 2nd op is coming up and... 869500
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 21st December 2011, 6:43 pm

Yea I got the same thing, I just had my op 3 months + ago and I casually mentioned I want to go bigger in my 2nd op (not scheduled yet, and probably will wait a couple years) and ppl were YELLING at me, saying what was wrong with me? they're huge, etc etc etc very annoying, when it comes to the time i think i'll keep it to myself. People can be very rude.
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 22nd December 2011, 12:05 pm

Did you think of maybe changing to silicone to reduce the chance of a fake look, rather than the over filled saline? Just a thought with the look and feel of them. With the increase your bust size should only increase by about 1cm aprox
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 22nd December 2011, 4:35 pm

Misf1,

My doc has always recommended saline for me he tells me because of my age saline is less maitance he told me saline is like u put them in and u forget about them unless u have a problem with them where silicone is more high maintance and he recommence saline on older ladies due to them already needing mammograms he said silicone takes longer to detect when one has deflatted and that w silicone he recommens having mammograms every 2 yrs..

But defenatly something I can ask my doc on my next appt!

Misf do u have silicone?
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 22nd December 2011, 4:56 pm

get the big ones get the big ones lol!! yeah also agree with misf silicone may help avoid looking as fake xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 22nd December 2011, 5:03 pm

Hey just have to say Flower your new avatar is GORGEOUS!!
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 22nd December 2011, 5:16 pm

ABSOLUTELY!!! Drool gorgeous flower11!!!!! xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 22nd December 2011, 5:26 pm

I had big ones in 460's and having to get smaller and a full uplift as the weight is making my skin sag! x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 22nd December 2011, 5:29 pm

oh no jay1983!!!! nope what a pain in the Bum Wiggle best of luck with ur new booby journey xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 22nd December 2011, 5:32 pm

i had a full anchor lift too, i heard that surgeons are reluctant to put massive implants in when you have a lift?! my surgeon wouldn't go bigger than 340's.... could have had 380's if i'd pushed but he said the risk of sagging would increase dramatically..... xxxxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 22nd December 2011, 5:35 pm

thanks dolls!!

Yes I agree my doc also didn't want me to go to big since I also had an Full anchor lift but he said that now that the bad skin has removed I can go up in size since it's new skin..girls I'm seriously freaked out been having nightmares worse than the first time..

First nightmare was that I woke up to a uni-boob 2nd dream that I died! ayyyyy!!! my appt is for January the 12th
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 22nd December 2011, 5:37 pm

Sorry flower i know it's not funny, but I had such wacky nightmares too, like for one I woke up with gardening tools sewn to my front instead of boobies Dolls my 2nd op is coming up and... 751387

you'll be fine, but go with what feels good to you. I never wanted to be huge but do wish I'd gone bigger, so that's why I give the advice to go big, although you're already a lovely size, so it really makes the difference of how you feel!
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 22nd December 2011, 5:38 pm

Oh dear nightmares suck I had one I stood up and boobs fell out and another that they sewed my arms to my side lol x
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 22nd December 2011, 5:40 pm

I just don't want to go so big that my nipples are next to my belly button like they once wr LOL
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 22nd December 2011, 5:42 pm

something else I will ask my doc is the difference between moderate plus and moderate...I have moderates and they look great in clothes and bras but kind of the pancake look without anything on...
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 23rd December 2011, 9:54 am

I had high profile silicone implants. They only do silicone in the UK. Although when I was researching I didn't know that so looked into saline as well.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 24th December 2011, 6:06 am

Flower by the look of your avi you couldnt really go into a wider implant and I imagine that what would be changed would be the profile. DO you not want the fake look?
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 24th December 2011, 7:51 am

i think the size in your avatar looks great, so if was just a little bigger, it would still look great! :) but again, alwasy stress your concerns to the surgeon..make sure they know tht u r ot aftrer the look!
good luck hun! :)
xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down