Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 weeks PO - feel great!

+3
COOKIE
Gillian1808
lil.miss.katy
7 posters

Go down

2 weeks PO - feel great! Empty 2 weeks PO - feel great!

Post by lil.miss.katy 5th June 2012, 5:59 pm

Just wanted to put a wee post to say Im now 2 weeks and 2 days Post op and I cant believe how good I feel!!

Finished course of antibiotics and my surgeon has made a follow up appointment for me for tomorrow (very good aftercare so far!). My right boob is still slightly more swollen but Im content that this is normal and its slowly starting to settle more, like its twin!!

Just wondered if others have same experience....Im wondering if its partly because recovery with overs is a bit easier and plus I only had 240cc........how neurotic does this sound??? Is it normal to feel good 2 weeks PO - feel great! 899188 ???!! Haha, dont mean it like that, but still aware not to overdo it and staying in my sports bras etc, but sometimes I have to remind myself Ive just recently had surgery (until I catch a glimpse in the mirror lol!!).

Fallen in love with boobies and its all good 2 weeks PO - feel great! 773440

xx
lil.miss.katy
lil.miss.katy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

2 weeks PO - feel great! Empty Re: 2 weeks PO - feel great!

Post by Gillian1808 5th June 2012, 6:01 pm

Glad your feeling well hunni! I hope I feel that good when I eventually get mine done! 2 weeks PO - feel great! 154564
Gillian1808
Gillian1808
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by lil.miss.katy 5th June 2012, 6:13 pm

Yay Giliian....my friend said it was about the 2 week mark she looked in the mirror and thought wow, this is the best thing I've ever done, and thats how I feel!!

Would def say go for it (and for those small minority who judge, in my opinion its just jealousy!!!)

Can see you're north of the border too hun, where are you getting yours done? xx
lil.miss.katy
lil.miss.katy
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th June 2012, 6:17 pm

Fantastic to hear how good you're feeling sweetheart 2 weeks PO - feel great! 184153

It's very normal for some women to have a quick recovery, we all heal at different rates, some are lucky like yourself and recover very quickly, others will take their time to heal, but we all get there in the end 2 weeks PO - feel great! 1978086825

My first BA I was up and ready to go at 3 days post op, I felt great! My second I was knocked for six and took over 2 weeks to recover... But I just took things a day at a time...

Good to read you're aware you're still healing even though you feel good lovely. It's so important to follow your post-op care instructions even if you do feel great, which is difficult at times I know when you feel so good, but I just kept in mind that my after care could be void if I didn't take it easy as instructed and it soon calmed me down lol.

Enjoy the rest of your recovery Katy 2 weeks PO - feel great! 154564 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineLady 5th June 2012, 6:21 pm

I had 240 unders and im not quite 2 weeks post op. Although I feel a bit sensitive and sore around the boob area, I feel lots better so maybe it is down to the size a little! Definitely think its one of the best decisions I've ever made yipee

Glad you're feeling so well honey and enjoy your lovely boobies Flash xx

SunshineLady
SunshineLady
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post by lil.miss.katy 5th June 2012, 6:26 pm

Oh we're similar dates and size then sunshine!

Glad you're recovery is going well too.

I dont know if you saw my earlier posts but I was unsure at first but Im definitely happy now. It is quite a small implant but due my stats (4'11" 39kg) I didnt want to look ridiculous.

What made you go for 240 hun and are you happy with your size too?

xx
lil.miss.katy
lil.miss.katy
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 5th June 2012, 6:36 pm

Definitely! By two weeks I was thinking what's the big deal... Felt fine doing almost anything... Then trying to open a draw with my bed linen in I unfortunately reminded myself sick

Now I try to make a conscious effort to not do things I think I can manage, they even tell me off at work haha.

I think overs are a lot easier... Plus it's an operation you wanted so with a positive mind set you can put any little twinges of pain into persfective!

Glad you're feeling well and that you love your boobies they look great! :thumbs: X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillian1808 5th June 2012, 6:46 pm

lil.miss.katy wrote:
Can see you're north of the border too hun, where are you getting yours done? xx

Hey hunni!
I'm still waiting to see my first consultant. I have got my first appointment at the end of June with John Telfer through My breast 2 weeks PO - feel great! 773440 . Kinda anxious bout this one as i cannot find any info on him. Also waiting on transform getting bk to me with a consultant appointment.
I wont be getting them done until the end of october (due to annual leave issues2 weeks PO - feel great! 221105 ) so I guess I'm kinda stuck waiting on lists coming out & things.
Just want to get started tho & wish it would all hurry up!2 weeks PO - feel great! 923101
Where did u go hunni?
Hugs xx
Gillian1808
Gillian1808
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by lil.miss.katy 5th June 2012, 7:09 pm

Thanks Alice, thats good advice, I do get a wee twinge now and again, so trying to take it easy as much as I can (my little tootsy running rings round me tho!!).

Gillian I totally understand about the wanting to hurry up, just remember they'll be with you for a lifetime and October will fly in!!

I was restricted with dates in my work as well, I guess its important you have as much time as necessary to recover and not have the added pressure of going back to work too soon!

I went to the Nuffield Hospital in Glasgow and it was Mr Morley who did mine. I have to say apart from a wee episode of insensitivity from a staff member at my pre-op in relation to my weight loss, which I dealt with and since then the service and aftercare has been excellent.

I left the decision utimately about size down to my PS and he obviously knew what would look right as initially i wasnt sure, but I think Ive got the right size for my frame, although who knows, the boob greed monster may visit again haha!!!

Wish you well Gillian, keep us updated on how your consultations go. You'll certainly be pre-armed with lots of good info from this forum!!

xx
lil.miss.katy
lil.miss.katy
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 5th June 2012, 7:59 pm

Glad to hear you're doing well honey!x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by lil.miss.katy 5th June 2012, 9:47 pm

Thanks Sophie xx Long may it continue!! x
lil.miss.katy
lil.miss.katy
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LiL SIS 6th June 2012, 7:17 am

wow.. great that your feeling so good after 2 weeks. They look awesome too 2 weeks PO - feel great! 184153
LiL SIS
LiL SIS
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by lil.miss.katy 6th June 2012, 8:20 am

LiL SIS wrote:wow.. great that your feeling so good after 2 weeks. They look awesome too 2 weeks PO - feel great! 184153

Thanks Lil Sis! That was just a few days PO so still quite swollen, they're getting better every day....2 weeks PO - feel great! 899188 xx
lil.miss.katy
lil.miss.katy
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down