Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling implant

+5
luluthefirst
*Alice*
aliwoo
COOKIE
roxanne
9 posters

Go down

Feeling implant Empty Feeling implant

Post by roxanne 8th May 2012, 9:13 am

Ok, from the posts I've read in the past this sounds pretty normal. I can feel what I could only think would be the implant at the bottom right above my crease incision. It's squishy and jellylike. I was kind of hoping I might be spared this since I had breast tissue to begin with.

I notice it when I've been wearing a sports bra all day, and I've just taken it off. I can't feel it all along though, only a bit of it towards the outside above incision. It's really easy to feel after removing high impact sports bra, and if I bend forward and know where to look the I can see it on that specific spot where I feel it most. The side I can especially feel this is my bigger side too, strange since I have more naural tissue on this side, perhaps it's because my bra is a little tighter on this side?

But when I wear my Macom, which I do every night, and I remove it, I can barely feel it, so it seems to come down to the bra I've been wearing. Anyone else noticed it depends on the bra?
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Feeling implant Empty Re: Feeling implant

Post by COOKIE 8th May 2012, 9:35 am

I have plenty of breast tissue Roxanne and I can feel my implant in the same place you say sweetheart, and just like yourself, sometimes being able to feel it there is more obvious that others. I guess this is down to the positioning of the implant whilst wearing different bras?

It's not something I'd worry about hun, MANY women are feeling exactly the same implant in exactly the same place, it's very normal babe. Feeling implant 184153 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 8th May 2012, 10:05 am

Thanks, I guess I'll just have to get used to it Feeling implant 48411 On a positive note, the implant is nice and soft xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aliwoo 18th May 2012, 4:48 pm

roxanne - omg, thank you, i'm exactly the same and for the same reasons!! i'm 8 months post BA....havent been on here in a while due to work/training commitments so this has reassured me no end.
aliwoo
aliwoo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 18th May 2012, 4:51 pm

I also feel mine! I can tell where it starts over the top too... It goes from very little tissue/feeling my ribs to suddenly being really thick and squishy... It isn't as defined as underneath though so doesnt worry me x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by luluthefirst 18th May 2012, 6:11 pm

I can feel mine all along the bottom or my boob, but only with a poky finger - who pokes boobs anyway??!! Sometimes it's hardly there and sometimes its really obvious...
luluthefirst
luluthefirst
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 18th May 2012, 6:14 pm

Yeah, I don't think anyone else will be poking our boobs the way we do. DH hasn't yet, after 14 years I doubt he'll start now Feeling implant 557141
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ann77 18th May 2012, 6:47 pm

Actually i asked this question to my surgeon yesterday as i keep worrying i have bottomed out and he said its perfectly normal to feel the implant at the bottom of the breast.
ann77
ann77
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 18th May 2012, 7:26 pm

I was on here freaking out about the very same thing a couple of weeks ago. I thought there was something wrong! It was weird because only noticed it at 7 months post op. it sometimes is worse so I'm wondering if that is down to the bra?!! Will keep an eye on it x
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th May 2012, 1:05 pm

Well I never, I just had a poke about and can feel mine lol I never noticed before. Ah well I wont poke there and I wont notice again lol. I'm so used to my boobs now, every single feeling is just normal. I forget they are implants, it's like they've always been there.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzydi66 21st May 2012, 8:20 am

I was thimking the same thing, my left boob looks slightly lower than the right, the nipples are exactly the same height but my left lower fullness is lower....if you get me lol, anyway i can feel the implant just above the scar line and i was thinking that the implant was bottoming out phewwww glad it appears to be a normal thing Feeling implant 869500 xxx
dizzydi66
dizzydi66
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down