Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling implant move!

4 posters

Go down

Feeling implant move! Empty Feeling implant move!

Post by Gemma31 21st November 2009, 11:07 am

I was 10 weeks post op yesterday and everything has gone swimmingly for me although lately when not wearing a bra, like I very occassionally do at night, I can feel my implants moving. Not loads really, more so when I bend over and then straighten back up again.

I presume this is a normal part of the process and nowt to worry about? I don't really feel it when wearing a bra though!

Thanks girlies Feeling implant move! 948189 xx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Feeling implant move! Empty Re: Feeling implant move!

Post by Rachel09 21st November 2009, 2:04 pm

I had this with just one boob Gemma! My left one, if I had no bra on and laid down or bent over it felt like it moved inside slightly, i wasn't the bubble/air feeling that I'd had before then but like it literally moved (usually upwards I think) that was probably after a couple of months too.

I'm not sure when it stopped, but I know that at about 4 months I realised that it didn't do it anymore! No idea if it's the same thing as I had overs, and no idea what caused it either :) Maybe someone else can help with that!

Maybe call your ps if you're worried though just for your own peace of mind x
Rachel09
Rachel09
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 564

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 22nd November 2009, 11:07 am

HI hun

just saw this post, wait one moment and let me bend over Feeling implant move! 70324 and see how mine feel as am unleashed at mo!

right, I feel a 'pull' on mine when I bend over, and when I come back up they sort of slot back into place,, they don't move as such but i can feel a difference.. prob till body fully attaches to them will feel some kind of difference I reckon.. Feeling implant move! 70324 at least you made my oh laught, he wondered what I was doing!1 Feeling implant move! 557141
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 22nd November 2009, 12:28 pm

Hi Gemma, Feeling implant move! 368291

I had this too but only in the early days.....I saw Mr SH regarding this as it was slightly worrying me...apparently, and I hope I recall this correctly, its caused because they have to make the pocket the implants sits in bigger than the implant so, I guess, it can drop down in place......I think in time your body 'fuses' to the implant and this stops happening.

I described it as a kind of 'knocking' when I bent down eg to get something out of a low kitchen cupboard, it was a wierd experience, the implant knocking forward in my body......I used to hold my boobie when I bent down to stop this happening. It only lasted a short while for me and hopefully this will cease for you too....

xxxxxxxxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down