Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June Buddies

+15
Littlemissheartthrob
gvfab
hlt67
luluthefirst
letfreedomsing
*Alice*
chocolatemonster
Charl888
LivyH
happybunny9
COOKIE
mariaelaina
KimyPreece
lilmonkeys
misf1
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

June Buddies - Page 2 Empty Re: June Buddies

Post by happybunny9 11th June 2012, 12:31 pm

One week today, to go yaaaaay!! Infact this time next week i should be the proud owner of new boobies!!! Super super excited, nerves have started kicking in, struggled to nod off last night as i was thinking about it alot, but generally very excited!!! xxx
happybunny9
happybunny9
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th June 2012, 11:46 am

Where are all of you June buddies??? June Buddies - Page 2 2829330259

Come on girls, this is the thread where you can all support each other knowing the feelings you're all experiencing is with someone going through it at the same time as yourself! All of you pre-oppers sharing nerves and excitement and those that have had their surgery reassuring your fellow buddies!!!!

Come on girls... This is such an exciting time for you all and having support is an important part of your journey. The General Breast Aug section is great to get all those questions you need answering, but this thread is special, all of you June Buddies are special, a good chin-wag with people going through the same and around the same time can be soooooo comforting. Be there for each other June Buddies - Page 2 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by happybunny9 12th June 2012, 12:11 pm

Nicely put Cookie June Buddies - Page 2 881071208

Anyone else scheduled in over the next week?? Im all set and ready to go for next monday (18th) i feel i could burst with excitement June Buddies - Page 2 154564
happybunny9
happybunny9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happybunny9 14th June 2012, 10:08 am

Pre-Op tests done today!! Everything seems good, just got too wait on blood tests then look out Monday! Wish the weekend would hurry up and come and go yaaaaaaaay June Buddies - Page 2 899188 xxxx
happybunny9
happybunny9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lilmonkeys 14th June 2012, 10:29 am

Hey happybunny9

Pre-op done = one step closer!! woohoo

It's already nearly Friday, your day will be here before you know it.

Think there's just us 2 left on here.
lilmonkeys
lilmonkeys
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by happybunny9 14th June 2012, 10:37 am

June Buddies - Page 2 773440 woohoo very excited coming out of the hospital this morning after pre-op yaaaay!!

This is true, 2 more sleeps for you, how are you holding up hun? Im just super excited on a high all the time lol.

Yes it would appear so lol xxxx
happybunny9
happybunny9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LivyH 14th June 2012, 12:49 pm

Hi girls hope everyones well? Who's booked in next?! I had mine done one 1st June so 2wks PO tomorrow has gone so fast! I had to wear a compression band but get to take it off tomorrow which is good as I'm sick of it now lol! Ladies who have had there's done, how you recovering? I had partials & wasn't as bad pain as I was expected, what got to more was that I couldn't use my arms so had to get my fiancé to do everything for me & hated losing my independence! Other than that, everythings going good & I love my new twins :D xxx
LivyH
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by lilmonkeys 14th June 2012, 3:52 pm

Im doing ok happybunny9, had a wobble last night but better today, thank goodness!

Im ready now, im setting off tomorrow to spend Friday night in hotel before saturday morning, so ive packed my bag and it feels like im off on holiday, just without my lil family June Buddies - Page 2 899188 .

LivyH - Im gad you are feeling well and loving your result, its reassuring to hear. I too will have to wear a band/binder thingy, which im not looking forward to but i'll do what im told :0)

Rest up hun and i hope the rest of your recovery passed quickly

xx
lilmonkeys
lilmonkeys
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happybunny9 14th June 2012, 3:59 pm

oh no poor you....no wobble for me yet but im thinking Sunday may be the day, so going to keep super busy and take my lil boy out for a day of fun, before his mummy becomes a walking zombie lol!!

Oh brilliant, make sure you keep me updated and i hope all goes well and smoothly for you hun! June Buddies - Page 2 184153

Glad everything is going well for you livyh! Not long till we can join the boobie club!

xxx
happybunny9
happybunny9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LivyH 14th June 2012, 9:51 pm

Eek exciting times ladies!! I'd deffo recommend keeping busy, I finished my uni degree on the Thurs & went out for a meal with them all so just went to bed about 12am up at 5am at hosp for 8am & had boobs at 11am! No time to panic or have seconds thoughts was amazing!! So yeah a fun day with your boy sounds lush :thumbs: The band is quite uncomfy but it's made such a difference my boobs are so soft up top now compared to when I first had them done, plus you just forgot about wearing it after a bit as you get used to it but I still want to burn it tomorrow aha! Xx
LivyH
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KimyPreece 15th June 2012, 4:01 pm

Had my BA yesterday at abbey pines and to be honest not in to much pain more discomfort, the bloody breast band is annoying me already tho so I'll join you in two weeks time for a burning ceremony!!
KimyPreece
KimyPreece
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th June 2012, 4:58 pm

Awww congratulations Kimy! June Buddies - Page 2 828394 good to read you're doing so well. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LivyH 15th June 2012, 6:41 pm

Congrats Kimy! What did you end up having the 360's? Did Netri say you needed to wear a bra? Xx
LivyH
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lilmonkeys 17th June 2012, 3:07 am

Well ladies I had my BA done, my surgeon said it was quite uneventful which I'm taking as a good sign.

It's currently 4.05am so my ticker already shows 1 day since boobie day, lol. That also means its only one day till happybunny9's boobie day, who I think is next, wool hoo :o)

Good luck Hun, hope the nerves haven't got to you yet, today will fly by
Xxx
lilmonkeys
lilmonkeys
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by scissorssarah 17th June 2012, 7:39 am

Hi ladies glad all went well make sure you don't do to much to fast keep up with your pain killers and fluids x x
scissorssarah
scissorssarah
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Post by KimyPreece 18th June 2012, 12:29 pm

Off all pain killers and only 4 days PO YEAH!!!!!

LivyH I actually had 380 partials and wearing a Macom bra which is sooooo comfy it's just this band can't stand it. Are you wearing a bra or band? How's yr recovering going I'm really pleased with mine so far the pain hasn't been as bad as I thought, saying that "morning boob" is still a bit uncomfortable!!!!
Did you go to the pines?
KimyPreece
KimyPreece
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LivyH 18th June 2012, 7:16 pm

I was gonna have 380's but glad I pushed for 410 as they look very natural & not half as big as he said lol! Yeah I've been good from early on, glad you are too!! What do you think of them?! Yeah I wore that band for 2wks & it's horrible just wearing a sports bra now but dont think I have to as he never said I needed to just the band for 2wks. Wait to start sleeping laying down again morning boob is soo much worse lol glad it doesn't last long! Yeah I was a Pinnes what you think? I thought it was ok, staff were nicer than hosp lol xx
LivyH
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 18th June 2012, 8:12 pm

ooops I havent checked this thread for a while!!
Im getting really nervous now eeekkkk. Wrote a list of things to pack and gonna start sorting them out. Got the hotel booked for my boyfriend and cant sit still for nerves lol. They havent hit me until literally this afternoon!
my admission time is at 12pm then I'll see Mr Traynor and be told my actual op time, hope I dont have to wait toooo long cause I'll be starving and shaking all over the place lol.
xxx
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 18th June 2012, 10:14 pm

You'll be fine. I surprised myself how calm I was to be honest. It's come around so quick for you xx
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 734

Back to top Go down

Post by LivyH 18th June 2012, 10:19 pm

Exciting times! Glad your all sorted, boobie day will be here before you know it dance Good luck hun! Xxxxx
LivyH
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KimyPreece 19th June 2012, 11:15 am

The staff at the pines were lovely very calming as I did bubble all the way to theatre which I didn't see coming thought I was going to be ok but nerves got the better of me. Being put to sleep was actually an enjoyable experience but being my first time and having a 10 month old son I really thought "what if I don't wake up" but I suppose everyone in that position thinks that!!!
Didn't think I would get the 'boob greed' as anything bigger than what I had is amazing but I'm starting to think I wished I really pushed him for bigger, saying that he did put the bigger in out of the two. I've read that with unders once they fluff they can go a bit bigger(hopefully!!!). I noticed this morning that one boob is slightly bigger than the other not too concerned yet as I'm still only 5 days PO.

Can't wait for a shower ARRRRGGH!!!!!!!!
KimyPreece
KimyPreece
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 19th June 2012, 11:49 am

Just wondering how
Lilmonkeys and happybunnys op went, hope everything went smoothly, and how are you both feeling??
June Buddies - Page 2 154564
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by lilmonkeys 19th June 2012, 3:42 pm

Well things went fine for me thanks, I ended up with 470cc! I'm 3 days post op now and I'm still very still stiff and uncomfortable but managing to get about 5 or 6 hours sleep. I had unders so that could be why I'm feeling like this.

The days since my BA have flown by and I hope to feel a little better soon.

This site is wonderful as without it I would have been worrying about every little detail, it's nice to hear reassurance and other peoples experiences.

Hope happybunny9 got on ok too, would be nice to hear from her.

Love and luck to all ladies due for surgery in the next few days and to those recovering xx
lilmonkeys
lilmonkeys
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 19th June 2012, 5:46 pm

lilmonkeys so glad to hear you are doing well,its great having Flash is nt it ? Keep resting up xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by happybunny9 25th June 2012, 12:15 pm

Hi Ladies,

Things went great for me too thank you! Recovering very nicely and in love with my new best friends June Buddies - Page 2 204135

Glad to see everything went well with you lilmonkeys, how are you recovering hun? Anyone else's BA's coming up soon?

xxxx
happybunny9
happybunny9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next