Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lefty had to be removed due to infection!!

+9
misf1
kay
jadeBA
Kat4
Wishful
sc
COOKIE
sparkyleeds
Babylainyy
13 posters

Go down

Lefty had to be removed due to infection!! Empty Lefty had to be removed due to infection!!

Post by Babylainyy 30th April 2012, 7:26 pm

Heyy Peeps

Totally gutted 5 weeks post op to be told i have a major infection in my lefty had to have it removed last friday now feel so low :( now i have to wait 3 months (July) with just 1 boobie so distressed, got a holiday coming up with my young daughters and feel like im not gonna be able to take them swimming or anything....Just want to hide away.

xxx
Babylainyy
Babylainyy
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Lefty had to be removed due to infection!! Empty Re: Lefty had to be removed due to infection!!

Post by sparkyleeds 30th April 2012, 7:38 pm

Aww im so sorry to hear that Babylainyy!!!,if you feel down just come on here and im sure all the girls will try cheer you up !!....welcome to the forum!!xxxLefty had to be removed due to infection!! 536278
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Lefty had to be removed due to infection!! Empty Re: Lefty had to be removed due to infection!!

Post by COOKIE 30th April 2012, 8:02 pm

Sorry to read this sweetheart, I can understand you being upset about your holiday, I think any one of us in your position would be Hug

On the bright side babe it's great news that you have the implant replaced and hopefully the next 3 months will fly by and we'll all be here for you every step of the way. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sc 30th April 2012, 8:41 pm

Awww so sorry to hear you've been through such a tough time since your BA.

Has your ps suggested anything that you can use in the meantime?

Sorry if that's a stupid question.

Bigs hugs going out to you.
sc
sc
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 30th April 2012, 9:22 pm

Hang in there Hun xx Hug
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 1st May 2012, 12:56 pm

aww so sorry to hear that. Im with sc asking if the surgeon suggested something to wear in the meantime?

Its good that its been detected early and not made you seriously ill as I would imagine it could but also feel for you now in the waiting time till re-op.

Lefty had to be removed due to infection!! 571992
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeBA 2nd May 2012, 8:36 am

Awrh so sorry to hear that chick, :( xxx

just think in three months time youll feel on top of the world with am azazing set of boobies tho, a very steep hill but you WILL get to the top xxxxxx
jadeBA
jadeBA
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 2nd May 2012, 9:19 am

Really sorry to hear this xx

Thinking of you xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Babylainyy 3rd May 2012, 6:49 pm

Thanks everyone for your kind words, my ps has given me the same size implant to wear but i think its so obvious cause its resting on my non implant boobie it looks so much bigger than my lovely righty.....just hope the time flys by and it doesnt happen all over agin once its replaced xx
Babylainyy
Babylainyy
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 5th May 2012, 4:40 pm

it will fly by hun, so sorry to read you are experiencing this. I know shooting star had an awful time and had to have one removed and do as you're doing, but now she has a lovely pair of boobs. Wont be too long now hun. Stay strong and take care.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by wizard89 7th July 2012, 8:11 pm

Hello ths has happened to me too. :( It is soo gutting. Turns out my remaining implant has to be taken out to it has bottomed out. wHO DID U GO WITH XXX
wizard89
wizard89
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 10th July 2012, 3:20 pm

Hey Babylainyy, your re-op should be coming up soon, no?? Lefty had to be removed due to infection!! 923101
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Babylainyy 12th July 2012, 5:24 pm

I went with The Hospital group Mr seno.....So sorry to hear that hun its gutting :( but i have to say this 3 months have seemed to of flown by and my op is next sat 21st July...bit Anxious that this could happen again!! Fingers crossed it doesnt!!

Who did you go with? and do you have to wait 3 months?xxx
Babylainyy
Babylainyy
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Babylainyy 12th July 2012, 5:26 pm

Yeppp Alexandra its next sat :) excited but nervous this time xxx
Babylainyy
Babylainyy
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lil.miss.katy 12th July 2012, 6:05 pm

Hey I am in exact same position as you!! Really sorry to hear you've had this experience too, but nice to know Im not alone.

I have replied to your post on my thread hun xx
lil.miss.katy
lil.miss.katy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by wizard89 12th July 2012, 7:15 pm

I am in the same position as both of you. So do you guys just have one implant in? I have been this was for 13 monthss!!! xxx
wizard89
wizard89
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th July 2012, 7:36 pm

Really hope the re-op goes well next saturday Babylainyy, time really has flown hasn't it!! :thumbs:

Hopefully, you be able able to have your re-op soon Wizard and you too Katy. fingers crossed

I'm glad you all have each other here for support though, I know we give as much support as possible, but there's never anything like talking with others who KNOW what you're going through and can be there for each other. I hope you all get the comfort you all could do with from each other... as well as all of us group hug xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 12th July 2012, 7:44 pm

good luck for ur re op hope u get the boobies u deserve xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 391

Back to top Go down

Post by lil.miss.katy 12th July 2012, 8:03 pm

wizard89 wrote:I am in the same position as both of you. So do you guys just have one implant in? I have been this was for 13 monthss!!! xxx

Hi chick, yes I just have one implant in and I believe Lainey has too. OMG why have you been like this for 13 months? xx
lil.miss.katy
lil.miss.katy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Babylainyy 13th July 2012, 10:37 am

Hey

Yep just the one implant in lefty had to be removed :( cant wait to have two Awesome boobies again but very nervous this time.

Why have you been without for 13 months?

I thought 3 months was long enough.

Thanks everyone for your support and well wishes :) xxxx
Babylainyy
Babylainyy
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down