Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mrs lefty almost under armpit!

4 posters

Go down

Mrs lefty almost under armpit!  Empty Mrs lefty almost under armpit!

Post by Trisha.28 25th April 2012, 11:04 pm

Hello all you lovely ladies I'm just wondering if any of you post op have his problem ? Both my boobs are perfect when standing up with or without my bra!!! But as soon as I lay down flat braless my lefty falls almost under my armpit!!! Why is this happening ? Help and can this be corrected ? Is it something to do with me or something my surgeon has done? Like made the pocket to big ? I'm not sure but answers would be good :) xxxxxxxxx help
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Mrs lefty almost under armpit!  Empty Re: Mrs lefty almost under armpit!

Post by COOKIE 25th April 2012, 11:32 pm

It could be that as you're still so early in your recovery your falling breast hasn't yet adhered to the breast pocket and still needs the 24/7 stability and support of a good sportsbra to help it along. It's not a bad thing Trisha but as you're coming up to your 6 week post-op check it's something you should bring to your surgeon/nurses attention if you're still experiencing the same then and ensure that what you say is written in your notes. xx

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 26th April 2012, 5:48 pm

I had this hunni at about 3mths post op it has corrected itself in time but at the time it felt really uncomfortable. I went back to my ps and thought I mite have to have a pocket revision but it got better by itself. U will prob go for a pocket revision if it doesn't sort itself out but don't worry about it I'm sure in time it will get better on its own xxx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 27th April 2012, 3:46 pm

So should I just leave it to settle into place on it's own in time? but also bring it to my surgeons attention!!! :)
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th April 2012, 4:03 pm

It's nothing at all to panic over sweetness, but it's something you should bring to your surgeons attention at your 6 week post-op check as they might want to give you further advice to aid your recovery.

If you don't have an appointment for a 6 week check-up then it would be advisable to make one babe, not because there's anything to panic about, just your surgeon should be aware of any concerns you have and as always they should be 'WRITTEN IN YOUR NOTES' sweetness. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 27th April 2012, 5:39 pm

I can't get to see my surgeon till the 23rd of may has he as moved work areas for a few weeks ( I know it's not good at all!!! ) but im not to concerned about it I know there's nothing seriously wrong I'm just wondering why lefty is falling abit ? Thanks for you replies ladies xxx I love you all xxx
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th April 2012, 11:20 pm

Hopefully things will be resolved by next month Trisha, do try keeping it as stable as possible in your sportsbras though. I know the sportsbras aren't the most attractive of garments but they're damn good at doing their job lovely. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 28th April 2012, 7:53 am

Thanks cookie I'm due to get rid of these lovely sports bra's but I'm thinking about staying in them for a bit longer!!! I'm not really happy about my left boob I think it's gonna need sorting :( my right boob just sits there all perfect when I lay down and then I look to the left and see a droopy boob under my pit lol xxxx
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 28th April 2012, 12:20 pm

Aww hun try not to worry about it to much, like the others have said bring it up at your next app with your P.S but for me both mine both fall to the sides near my armpits if I lay flat on my back, I actually though it was better for them to have good movement and not be stuck e.g with cc, my P.S got hold of mine and gave them a good push around and said perfect you have good movement and no signs of cc......I would say the one with less movement is not healed as quickly as the one that falls to the side.......

Hope this helps hun xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 1st May 2012, 12:00 pm

How you getting on hun? x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down