Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when is it ok to wear underwire bra???

+2
COOKIE
nat4andy
6 posters

Go down

when is it ok to wear underwire bra??? Empty when is it ok to wear underwire bra???

Post by nat4andy 2nd April 2012, 2:31 pm

Hiya ladies,

Just wondered when is it safe to wear an underwire bra, i bought one the other day without thinking (caught up in the excitement ) and realised I may not be ready yet. I'm 8 weeks on 4th April xxx
nat4andy
nat4andy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 564

Back to top Go down

when is it ok to wear underwire bra??? Empty Re: when is it ok to wear underwire bra???

Post by COOKIE 2nd April 2012, 3:46 pm

It's safe to wear underwires when your PS gives you the all clear to wear one sweetie.

We each will recover in our own good time so it's always best to get those wounds checked before adding that pressure on them, some women are allowed in wires from day one, others 2/4/6/12 weeks, I know it's hard to be patient but to get the best from your recovery, LISTEN to your own surgeons instructions, follow those, wit till you get the all clear and then you'll know you did everything in your power to get the great results you paid good money for hun. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

when is it ok to wear underwire bra??? Empty Re: when is it ok to wear underwire bra???

Post by nat4andy 2nd April 2012, 4:20 pm

I'll ring up tomoz see what they say..I won't be wearing it constantly just for special occasions and such..Thanks cookie xxx
nat4andy
nat4andy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by suzi73 2nd April 2012, 5:24 pm

hey Nat ive been wearing underwire bras for the last 4 weeks, was never told not to wear them x
suzi73
suzi73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 562

Back to top Go down

Post by luluthefirst 2nd April 2012, 5:39 pm

I was told the wires can rub on the capsule and increase risk of cc while they're healing... ??
luluthefirst
luluthefirst
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by angellauren 2nd April 2012, 5:44 pm

I've been wearing one over the weekend in this nice weather because I can't dress summery and cover up my parachute bra all at the same time! I feel fine though.. wearing my sports bra to work and in bed still etc though, I feel so safe in it now haha
angellauren
angellauren
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by nat4andy 2nd April 2012, 9:15 pm

I don't know lulu I cant remember what my ps said. I'm going to ring up and ask. I wore it for an hour or so and it felt comfy but iv heard it can rub and because the scar area is still numb you don't feel if its rubbing..iv heard conflictibg info so I think its best to ring and speak to your ps. Xxx
nat4andy
nat4andy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 3rd April 2012, 8:35 pm

Heyyyy glad to see your doing well! Avi looks great! I was allowed from 6 weeks! Since then I've been wearing them on and off depending on what im wearing and how I feel! No discomfort, think im just a bit attached to my sports bras haha
xxx
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down