Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still can't wear underwire bra's over a yr on :(

+4
Boobies2be
Princess_x
Charlii
missindependant88
8 posters

Go down

Still can't wear underwire bra's over a yr on :( Empty Still can't wear underwire bra's over a yr on :(

Post by missindependant88 6th March 2015, 7:51 pm

Hi ladies,

Haven't been on here a while but been worrying about something and I thought I know the place to get solid advice which is from you lovely ladies!

I had my BA around a year and 4 months ago now and everything is fine, they look great pain has stopped, nipple sensation coming back! but I can't seem to wear underwired bra's for too long without pain...  shrug I can literally wear one for a couple of hours then a dull achey pain, sometimes if I've worn the bra for too long (say a night out) I'm in pain for a couple of days. Is this normal? Do I have to build up to it? 

Been measured so pretty sure I'm wearing the right size, I live in the non underwired and sports bras but wish I could wear the pretty underwired without pain :( 

Anyone have the same problem? 
xxx
missindependant88
missindependant88
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Still can't wear underwire bra's over a yr on :( Empty Re: Still can't wear underwire bra's over a yr on :(

Post by Charlii 6th March 2015, 8:01 pm

By this point you should be ok. When were you given the official all clear? And I assume you've been trying since then? Maybe you're wearing the wrong shape for your body? I have weird ribs, so my underwires really dig in, but doesn't cause me breast pain. Are they hard at all? Maybe you should go back and have them looked at, by this point they shouldn't be causing you problems really
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Still can't wear underwire bra's over a yr on :( Empty Re: Still can't wear underwire bra's over a yr on :(

Post by missindependant88 6th March 2015, 8:40 pm

That's what I thought, well i went for my 3 month check up and everything was fine and haven't been back since. I was fine with underwires before my op. Their not hard at all, is it because I'm not used to wearing them, bit like new shoes u have to wear them in? x
missindependant88
missindependant88
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 6th March 2015, 9:19 pm

Sounds like you're one of the unlucky ones who can't wear underwires without pain x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 6th March 2015, 9:31 pm

Some girls do need to 'get used' to underwires, but that's normally early when they just start wearing them again. Where were you measured? Are the wires properly surrounding the breast? PrincessX might be right though, you could just be unlucky :(
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 6th March 2015, 9:47 pm

Have you tried a variery of wired ones with same results?  I only ask as out of my 3 that I currently have, only 1 is really comfortable and I forget it's on, one of them is ok, but the centre part is quite high and after a while starts to dif, and the final one the wire is much thicker than the others and is very noticeable on...I only wear that when I want to make my boobs a little more noticeable though as the cups are molded as opposed to the other 2 which are just the thin material if that makes sense? But definitely the more structured the bra, the less comfy it is after a period of time for me x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 508

Back to top Go down

Post by missindependant88 6th March 2015, 10:00 pm

I kinda just assumed all women find wearing underwired bras after a period of time and that the only reason I didn't suffer before was coz I didn't have any to hold in!

Trying to wear them little and often, thing is when I do their sore/achey for a couple of days. 

Hope I'm not one of the unlucky ones!

Got measured early on so haven't been measured since, both places (debenams and a small bra shop said the same size though) think the wire is surrounding the breast...often rides up though and then digs into scar!

Maybe ur right bobbies to be, I tend to wear balconette and they really hurt after wearing that too long but then again so does a normal t-shirt bra  sad smile since the op I've never really gone back to wearing underwired regularly but that's because it hurts! xxx
missindependant88
missindependant88
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 6th March 2015, 10:11 pm

I think it's definitely worth getting to measured again!  You'll have more than likley changed without even noticing it.  Do you have a bravissimo near you, or a boux avenue?  The wires should be clear of the breasts, both under and to the sides, so it sounds to me like you need a bigger cup and a smaller band...it definitely shouldn't be riding up.

What do you measure under your boobs in inches? x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 508

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 6th March 2015, 10:14 pm

I would try to get to a bravissimo or boux avenue and get measured again, as you could have changed size. Learn how to 'fit' yourself in a bra too, don't just always get the same because 'that's your size', I wear anything from 32E to 34D. Different shapes will help too, some the gore rides up like boobies said, some come higher under the arm, a push up will fit different to a balconette etc. Every manufacturer is different, hence you should always try on or be fitted.

Bravissimo sell the Freya deco soft cup too, which still gives you a great daytime look.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 6th March 2015, 11:08 pm

Once you get yourself measured again think it will be trail & error when it comes to wires.
I am well over two years post op some wired bras feel so comfy & others get uncomfortable if I have worn them for a night out, with these ones the pain I get is more on my rib just below breast not boob itself, it can be sore to touch for a day or so.
Hopefully you will find a style & size that's comfortable to wear , when I find one that's comfy I tend to buy lots of different colours/patterns. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 6th March 2015, 11:11 pm

Hahaa, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], we keep writing the same thing!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 7th March 2015, 6:07 am

The most most comfy supportive one I found was the maximum support one from Marks n spencer in my avi. But can only wear it a few hours as I start to itch where the underwires are
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 7th March 2015, 7:40 am

I still cannot wear underwires all day, like you a few hours and that's it,i  have to get back in my sports bra. In underwires you're pushing your boobs into an unnatural postion and after a while it can ache. 

Make sure you're wearing the right size however it maybe a case of breaking them in. 

I say it's like wearing a pair of killer heels, great for the look  however after a few hours I like to be in my slippers! Same goes for my bras! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 7th March 2015, 7:50 am

I find that my wires don't sit on my incisions. Just under xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down