Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underwire day?

+4
jen86
kristenb89
kay
d_whpl
8 posters

Go down

Underwire day? Empty Underwire day?

Post by d_whpl 9th July 2011, 11:13 am

Hi girls.
As you can see, today it is 8 weeks to the day since my op. The instructions I was given were 6 weeks with sports bra and binder, and then another 2 weeks with sports bra only.
Well, the time has now elapsed. Can I automatically assume that it is ok to wear underwire now, (and stop wearing a bra at night too)?
I forgot to call them yesterday and ask. I have an appointment with the nurse on Monday (I know, only 2 days to wait) but the weekend lies in between and, well, I would like to dress up a little bit which involves proper bras! I'm so sick of the sports/support types.
But I don't want to cause any damage! So, what did you do when your time ran up - did you simply switch to normal bras or did you wait for an all-clear from them?
I have to say, I've tried and it feels okay. I've even been jogging a few times and it feels okay.
Can you advise please? ^^
x
d_whpl
d_whpl
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Underwire day? Empty Re: Underwire day?

Post by kay 9th July 2011, 11:20 am

I would say that you would be fine hun xx however, maybe you could give them a quick call today? xx

I know that when I had my reop I was given no aftercare advice whatsoever from PS at the time, I had to ask if it was the same instructions as after my original op and the PS just nodded and said pretty much xx Probably couldn't be bothered to advise me as he had had to do the reop free maybe xx

I was however told at the 6 week mark by the nurse that I could wear underwires xx They are all different I guess, but I would try to get hold of them today and ask the question maybe shrug

Cookie will kill me for saying it but, I would just go for it personally xx Hug Sorrrrrryy Cookie xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by d_whpl 9th July 2011, 11:52 am

Thank you x I think I'll be fine too but I just wanted to hear some reassurance.
It's Saturday and I just get a fax machine and don't want to call the emergency number, so I'll go with common sense!

Sorry I've just disappeared from the forum lately :'( I've got to come back more as I was having a lot of fun here! ;)
d_whpl
d_whpl
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kristenb89 9th July 2011, 1:04 pm

i think u'll know when you have it on if your ready. i tried on underwired bras at first and it wasnt comfortable enough so i went for a non underwired but normal bra and went between the two depending on whether they ached or not. go with what feels right :thumbs:
kristenb89
kristenb89
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 10th July 2011, 8:23 am

im sure you'll be fine. Try one on and see how comfortable it is. I was allowed to wear an wire bra from 5 weeks. And initially it was a little uncomfortable, then by 7 weeks, it felt great xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 10th July 2011, 3:41 pm

I was told by the nurse that yes to no bra at night, but no underwire until you see Mr Sulaiman and he gives you the all clear. She said I could ditch the sports bras and wear non-wired bras but I didn't bother as it's just a waste of money as they are hideous. I alternated between wearing sports-bras and wearing wired bras (naughty of me, I know) for special occasions for a few hours.
I was still slightly swollen in my cleavage at 8 weeks and wearing underwired was quite uncomfortable until the swelling went down anyway.
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by ramu13 10th July 2011, 5:02 pm

hi girls ur boobies are fab mine was the 13 april by mr soulaiman thg
ramu13
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by d_whpl 10th July 2011, 8:51 pm

Well I have worn an underwire bra for a day to no ill effects (none that i can see or feel, anyway). It felt completely normal.
Tomorrow I'll go and see the nurse and I will hopefully get the official all-clear.
Thanks x
Btw Ramu glad you liked Mr Sulaiman I'm very happy with my results too xx
d_whpl
d_whpl
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by changelee123 11th July 2011, 7:28 am

advertising removed

Last edited by misf1 on 11th July 2011, 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : advertising removed)
changelee123
changelee123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by madalena 11th July 2011, 12:07 pm

I was allowed to wear an wire bra from 6 weeks but i feel more comfortable with my sport bra, exept for special occasions .
madalena
madalena
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down