Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BA booked 24th April..BF ignoring me :(

+10
MozElle83
hlt67
Loobs
welshvicci123
kiwigirl
misf1
roxanne
Nepoly
Kat4
Beej
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BA booked 24th April..BF ignoring me :( - Page 2 Empty Re: BA booked 24th April..BF ignoring me :(

Post by Kat4 27th March 2012, 11:50 am

beej wrote:Thanks for the support girls, I did try to call him again yesterday before i went out but hey he ended the call again and I'm quite proud of myself for not sending any drunken f*ck you texts or I love u ones. I'm very bad at that to the point my phone needs to be hidden from me!!!!!! Yeah it makes me Ill and I now have stress acne!!!!! Just what I need lol. Xx

aww bugger ... havent been on for a little bit so thought Id look for your post and see how you were getting on. Shame he's still being a d*ck. Good for you for being strong tho. Made me laugh a little what you said about .... "proud of myself for not sending any drunken f*ck you texts or I love u ones" ... always seems like a good idea at the time doesnt it BA booked 24th April..BF ignoring me :( - Page 2 869500

As the other ladies have said - bollerks to him - its a rubbish way to treat you - why cant he be a flaming man and speak to you? Its kids behaviour this putting the phone down.

Aww beej I know its sometimes annoying when people ... trying to be kind ... say stuff like there are plenty more fish in the sea, and there is a number one for all of us etc - but the thing is its true. Id gotten a bit cynical about being with someone good - couple of horrible ex's - but then met my DF - and he's a gem.

Concentrate on the new you for now - and how happy it will make you - and then fall in love with someone who deserves you. BA booked 24th April..BF ignoring me :( - Page 2 571992
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

BA booked 24th April..BF ignoring me :( - Page 2 Empty Re: BA booked 24th April..BF ignoring me :(

Post by luluthefirst 6th April 2012, 2:27 pm

Was it today you're meant to see him hon? How did it go? What's news?

BA booked 24th April..BF ignoring me :( - Page 2 571992
luluthefirst
luluthefirst
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 7th April 2012, 6:17 am

Hi lulu got a call from him yesterday first time I'm heard from him, he wouldnt take any of my calls and didnt even answer when my mum tried to call him even though he knows that when mum calls him its something serious, ( it wasnt but she thought he would answer so she could bollock him)He said I got your texts but didn't want to reply..... And said I don't think you know the extent of what Im going through up here ( Carlisle , work , new contract etc...) I was like whatever, didn't want to get into an argument because he'd just put the phone down, he asked me what I was doing what I've been up to etc... Said I'd loading car up for gig, I was being arsey with him, he goes well have a good night we.l talk after your gigs etc... So don't look like I'm seeing him this weekend to be honest probably a good thing coz want to kick his **naughty word** **naughty word**...... What a **naughty word** grrrrrrrrrr. Aww thanks for thinking of me :) really don't understand him he's acting like a big baby don't know what planet I'm on half the time, wether I'm single or not etc.... Nevermind see what rest of weekend brings, it's his daughters birthday today so he's going down Kent, I'm assuming he got there last night really have no idea!!!!!! Xxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 360

Back to top Go down

Post by luluthefirst 7th April 2012, 10:11 am

Grr, what's the point in messing you around?? Sounds like a d1ck.

I hope it all gets sorted out soon though xx
luluthefirst
luluthefirst
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 7th April 2012, 10:57 am

Only just seen this!

Sounds to me that he is panicking - he is 20years older than you and not as fit as he wants to be and thinks that he hot young girlfriend is going to get hotter and because he is out of shape (in his mind) that you will not be interested in him anymore...... Men are jerks sometimes.

I don't know how you fix this one with the long distance as well as I have never been good with distance but you obviously love him so you need to reassure him that he is the one you want.

That said you have to look after you, as someone else said, you only get one shot at this life and to quote some movie "be yourself cos life's too short to be anybody else". You can't please all of the people all of the time so you may as well please yourself.

I, like Kat, had given up on ever finding a nice guy, then it happened completely out of the blue. He helped me feel safe enough to try and better myself, not because he asked me too but because I realised I could be better for me and for us, so I lost loads of weight and was happier than ever, then I added the boobs and voila! He has fun telling guys who ask to see my newbies that they can't see but their girlfriends can lol!

Anyway, I got distracted, sorry. We are all here for you on this journey, concentrate on you, get excited, nervous etc on the rollercoaster of emotions about having this op, surround yourself with positive people and anyone who is negative - screw them - this is you and you are proud of who you are - as Thumper's Mother in Bambi once said "If you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all".

17days!!!!!!!

xxx
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 7th April 2012, 10:59 am

p.s. I didn't mean if you can't say anything nice, I meant you should tell him and anyone else for that matter that if they can't be nice to go away.
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 7th April 2012, 11:22 am

Sounds to me like he has some issues, very likely he's insecure. He should be supporting you, not behaving like a baby. Whatever you decide to do with your relationship, just don't let him ruin this time for you. You're about to get new boobies BA booked 24th April..BF ignoring me :( - Page 2 156694, this is about you, not him xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 7th April 2012, 12:04 pm

thanks girls BA booked 24th April..BF ignoring me :( - Page 2 948189 want to hug you all.... he doesnt actually know that ive booked,paid and having it done in few weeks!!! he wouldnt know would he coz he wouldnt talk to me lol.... see what his reaction is when i tell him, the boob job is my highest priority now and looking forward to it has taken my mind off him which is great. strangely enough i havnt missed him as much as i would normally, im normally a crying wreck when he leaves me for a 5 days!!!! he doesnt see me cry i wait for him to get out of the door lol.

rox yeah he does have issues quite a few i think.

here he is: i was a bit sloshed in both hahahah

[photos removed at Beej's request]

Last edited by cookie on 7th April 2012, 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to remove pics)
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 7th April 2012, 12:23 pm

just realised not a good idea to put his picture on here!!!! anyway i can delete them, silly me....????
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 9th April 2012, 9:19 pm

Update.... He called today, I didn't see him over weekend atall... Basically he didn't answer my calls at first coz he was in meetings etc... And coz I text him saying **naughty word** you then, he thought well **naughty word** you then...and wanted his space coz he had a lot on his mind.. Blah blah... So I told him I'm unwell think I'm getting a cold/ chest infection etc...which I want to clear as my op is in 2 weeks time ( he didn't know I've booked it all he new was I had a consultation 8th march) he was like " er that's quick, how come you got it booked so quick and why book it that soon etc...." I said coz got a wedding start of June, gigs to go to, plus a gig in September so wanted to heal in enough time for these events want to enjoy myself not be worried about them. He said " yeah true, what size are they going to be, what size are you having, not big ones,you won't look silly will you". He didn't seem to pleased whilst saying this. I said no I'm having small ones about 1 cup bigger I don't want big ones ( even though I used to dream of having big ones) my main issue is that I want the shape sorted out etc.... Then he seemed ok with me, saying well you better rest up, stay in bed, get rid of this cold coz you don't want to have to cancel op etc... Etc..now he seems interested and supportive.... Mmmmm.... I wonder what he would have said if I said I was having gigantic knockers!!!!! Lol!!!! Don't think he would've been toooo pleased do you????? Ahahaha. Oh well......xxxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 10th April 2012, 1:51 pm

HIya. Glad YOU are happier .... not sure he isn't being a di*k still tho. Would have been very interesting to seen what he would have been like had you decided different.

GReat to hear that your mum was trying to get him to talk. Mums are great arnt they.
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 10th April 2012, 1:52 pm

Sorry about rubbish typing ... am on my phone :doh:
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 10th April 2012, 5:54 pm

Pleased everything is better and he's pulled his finger out and acting a bit more supportive! Don't listen to his opinions regarding sizes though, it's what you think looks best and its more important that you love your new boobs than him ;) I hope your chest infection clears up soon :) x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by luluthefirst 11th April 2012, 9:50 am

Yea, hope he's not just being nice because he wants to play with your new boobies!!

xx
luluthefirst
luluthefirst
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2