Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BA booked 24th April..BF ignoring me :(

+10
MozElle83
hlt67
Loobs
welshvicci123
kiwigirl
misf1
roxanne
Nepoly
Kat4
Beej
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BA booked 24th April..BF ignoring me :( Empty BA booked 24th April..BF ignoring me :(

Post by Beej 21st March 2012, 9:41 pm

I had my consultation yesterday and booked my op today it's gonna be done 24th April by Stephen hamilton mybreast. It's £5800 for 240's over implant with periareola mastopexy. Can't wait I'm excited but very down cause my other half wouldn't accept my phone calls yesterday or reply to my texts haven't spoke to him since Monday night. What an inconsiderate total **naughty word** considering Im doing this because im deformed rather than vanity I really needed him yesterday to talk to him and he's ignoring me. I may be heartbroken and single soon but hey il have two new friends end of April. Xx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 360

Back to top Go down

BA booked 24th April..BF ignoring me :( Empty Re: BA booked 24th April..BF ignoring me :(

Post by Kat4 21st March 2012, 9:53 pm

blokes eh!

am sure he will come around to the idea. Have read loads on here about how our other halves find it difficult - for lots of reasons - us having the ba's.

Congratulations on booking your appointment! xxx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

BA booked 24th April..BF ignoring me :( Empty Re: BA booked 24th April..BF ignoring me :(

Post by Beej 21st March 2012, 10:05 pm

Thanks kat. I did text him today to ask wots up etc... Etc.... But nothing so don't look good. Oh well nevermind will have to continue to wait and see. Xxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 21st March 2012, 11:06 pm

Oh that's rubbish :( Has he been negative about it at all before this week?

By the way - I had a follow up appointment with Stephen Hamilton yesterday!! We may have crossed each other in the waiting room / lift / corridor!! ha ha!!

xxx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 500

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 21st March 2012, 11:13 pm

Sorry to hear about your BF, sounds to me like he's being very silly.

How very exciting, congratulations on booking, one month only, yay! BA booked 24th April..BF ignoring me :( 923101
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 21st March 2012, 11:21 pm

Sorry to hear your boyfriend is being a jerk. Congratulations on booking hun, dont let his selfish negativity cloud your special day. It is a wonderful experience getting the boobies you've always wanted. We're all here for the nerves of the build up to it. Do what makes you happy in life hun, you only got one go at it and you cant keep other people happy at your expense. Maybe you are well rid of him if he acts like that.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 21st March 2012, 11:32 pm

Hopefully he comes round to the idea hun. If not, then it's his loss and the next guys gain!

No matter what your reasons for doing it are, he should be adult enough to at least discuss the situation with you. And even if he's not "in favour" per se, if he loves you, he should still support you.

My BF was great about the whole thing. My parents on the other hand kind of didn't "understand". They felt it was quite extreme, etc, but they love me and said if it was what I wanted to do then they would support me, and they have.

Hope it all works out hun xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 22nd March 2012, 10:25 am

Aw hun dont let him rain on your parade, this should be a happy/exciting time for you not a time where you should be feeling down because he doesn't like the idea of what your doing, as misf1 said you only get one go at life make the most of it, dont worry about him.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 22nd March 2012, 11:10 am

Thanks girls, while ago he was cool with it, wanted to pay for it for me.I won't be seeing him till 6th as he works away and he's busy and he's still ignoring me, maybe it's not the BA that's caused this maybe there's something else plus the BA i have the feeling the gut feeling and im ususally right especially when it comes to him .Yeah his loss another guys gain lmao that's soo funny. I've waited 10 years for this since I was 17. Wish I done it ages ago. Thank you you have made me feel much more better xxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 22nd March 2012, 12:51 pm

Congratulations on booking!

Perhaps he is worried that you will get more confident with your new boobs and his own insecurities are causing him to act like this.

Such a shame that this should be an exciting time and hes putting a dampner on it. Men!!! BA booked 24th April..BF ignoring me :( 751387

Lauren x
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 22nd March 2012, 1:40 pm

Loobs wrote:Congratulations on booking!

Perhaps he is worried that you will get more confident with your new boobs and his own insecurities are causing him to act like this.

Such a shame that this should be an exciting time and hes putting a dampner on it. Men!!! BA booked 24th April..BF ignoring me :( 751387

Lauren x

Hi loobs thank you, you may be right actually he's put on a lot of weight and is very unhappy about it.I don't care still think he's gorgeous and when I tell him that he just says yeah yeah f*ck off will ya. Lol. Being he is 49 you would've thought he would be mature enough wouldn't you?????? Lmao. Xx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 22nd March 2012, 2:11 pm

Sounds like his insecirities with his weight and your age difference is possibly affecting him. You can wait for him to come around and then you can reassure him that you love him etc etc...

Men - be mature ? pah! He needs your reassurance but also needs to grow up and support you aswell. (Like a good bra lmao)

Lauren x
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 22nd March 2012, 2:13 pm

Hope I dont sound too harsh there! x
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 22nd March 2012, 4:03 pm

Men like to look at other women's boobs but the though of other men looking at his woman, that's a big no no!! they're so jealous !!
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 734

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 22nd March 2012, 4:07 pm

True! X
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 22nd March 2012, 5:17 pm

Loobs wrote:Hope I dont sound too harsh there! x

Ahaha think you hit the nail on the head..... :heehee: Hysterical
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MozElle83 22nd March 2012, 8:20 pm

Congratulations on booking! BA booked 24th April..BF ignoring me :( 154564 Not long now and you'll have those beautiful boobies you've been dreaming of.

I'm sure he'll come round. It may be that his wobbler is because he's concerned for you and worried about the op. My OH had a brief moment of being a pratt when I booked mine too. Of course, rather than actually voice his concerns he just kind of stomped around the house, poking out his bottom lip and grunting occassionally. Men, eh!
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 22nd March 2012, 9:06 pm

Don't let him get you down, this is a time where you're getting exactly what you want for you and unfotunately not everybody will understand that. If he can set his own insecurities aside and support you then that's great, if he can't then he simply doesn't deserve you :)

I hope everything works out for the best :)
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 24th March 2012, 9:33 am

beej - How's things now?
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 24th March 2012, 9:55 am

Hi hlt67... Things are the same, still haven't heard from him since Monday, and coz he's away till 6th he hasn't got to see me. He has been acting weird past few weeks even mum and mates have seen it but that's coz he's so busy and stressed and in the past he has kind of ignored me ish for few days but there is more to this, it's either his stress and my boobs or he's seeing someone else. I suffer anxiety because of our long distance relationship and it makes me quite Ill really don't need this right now want to be healthy when I have the surgery. Men....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr xx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MozElle83 24th March 2012, 9:07 pm

Keep your head up Beej. Hoping things are all okay and that he pulls his head out of his BA booked 24th April..BF ignoring me :( 396753 soon x
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Post by luluthefirst 24th March 2012, 9:16 pm

Aw Beej, long distance relationships are so hard, me and my OH did it for 5 years through uni, i don't think we'd have managed it if we didn't have an 'end point'.

If he doesn't want to be with you anymore it's his loss, he'll be missing out on a sexy younger lady with cracking knockers... BA booked 24th April..BF ignoring me :( 113752

Hope you can talk properly on the 6th and sort it out either way :]
luluthefirst
luluthefirst
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 25th March 2012, 6:50 am

If he causes you to have anxiety now it usually gets worse with time and because they work away it makes it much harder to reslove. I have anxiety "issues" and with my husband always away it makes it almost impossible to resolve anything. Sounds like the BA is what you want so just stick to your guns and if he wants to be a pain in the bum give him a taste of his own medicine!
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 25th March 2012, 8:05 am

Thanks for the support girls, I did try to call him again yesterday before i went out but hey he ended the call again and I'm quite proud of myself for not sending any drunken f*ck you texts or I love u ones. I'm very bad at that to the point my phone needs to be hidden from me!!!!!! Yeah it makes me Ill and I now have stress acne!!!!! Just what I need lol. Xx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 25th March 2012, 8:19 am

hey beej, don't let him stress you. If he ended the call then I'd say stuff him. If he was busy he could have at least answered the phone to say he was busy and say that he'll call you back.

Long distance relationships aren't easy. My little one's dad is American living in the US. We've been married 6 years but last November we agreed to call it a day. We still communicate every day. Oh by the way I've not told him about my BA lol.

Sorry back to you, you deserve better. You need someone who's going to be supportive. You don't need the stress. Be strong and don't contact him. If he wants you he will come running but if I were you if he does tell him it's too late. He can't play with your feelings. Your Mr Right is out there somewhere xx
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next