Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All booked with MYA dr Singh 29th April woo

+13
shellyj
chencire
RoxyChick
jen86
lola_blsk
pinkbabe
danni
fran10000
cherryblossom
caz
misf1
COOKIE
Jaderowlands
17 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

All booked with MYA dr Singh 29th April woo Empty All booked with MYA dr Singh 29th April woo

Post by Jaderowlands 18th April 2011, 9:44 pm

Just thought I'd tell all u girlies I'm all booked. Omg I cant believe it. The way I've done thing may seem a bit odd an I wouldn't advise it. Right I saw the patient coordinator today and told her i definitely wanted dr Singh and wanted as soon as possible. She was like he'll never have any available time this month but did her thing on the computer an found 2hrs of surgery time available with dr Singh an I was like book it NOW! Omg it's in 11 day. What I wouldn't advise is booking ur surgery before u have actually had a consultation with the surgeon. I did because I was positive I wanted dr Singh cos my mum had him an loves her boobs. So I've got my consultation and pre op on wednesday and surgery next Friday. I'm sooo excited. So glad everything is happening so quick. So sorry I've rambled but I'm excited an wanna shout it to everyone :))))) xxx
Jaderowlands
Jaderowlands
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 197

Back to top Go down

All booked with MYA dr Singh 29th April woo Empty Re: All booked with MYA dr Singh 29th April woo

Post by COOKIE 18th April 2011, 9:53 pm

LOL, you shout away if you're happy hunni!

Congrats on the booking sweetness and don't forget to add your surgery details to the calender entries forum if you'd like to babe! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

All booked with MYA dr Singh 29th April woo Empty Re: All booked with MYA dr Singh 29th April woo

Post by misf1 18th April 2011, 10:01 pm

I'm sure your mum wouldn't have reccommended him if she wasn't so pleased with her result. So I dont blame you feeling ready to book. A lot of people dont know anyone that close to them that have had a BA. Enjoy your build up to your BA not long to go Stars
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaderowlands 18th April 2011, 10:08 pm

Wooo!! Can't stop smiling. I'll defo add to April buddies thanx cookie. Same day as the royal wedding. Every1s counting down to that lol. Not me. I'm counting till my boobies arrive.
Thanx misf1 I was totally ready to book after my mums advise. Yayayay 11days xxx
Jaderowlands
Jaderowlands
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by caz 18th April 2011, 10:53 pm

congrats Hunni ! Im soo excited for you xx
caz
caz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaderowlands 18th April 2011, 11:35 pm

Thank u caz. I can't sleep tonight I'm so excited with the news. Xxx
Jaderowlands
Jaderowlands
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cherryblossom 18th April 2011, 11:58 pm

yay that's great, Im so excited for you!!
cherryblossom
cherryblossom
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaderowlands 19th April 2011, 12:03 am

Thank you Cher huni!! I'm still up. Lying in bed thinking omg I'll have big boobs in 10days xxx
Jaderowlands
Jaderowlands
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fran10000 26th April 2011, 5:25 pm

Sounds sooo exciting, mines booked for the 1st of june im really excited aswel, what size are you going up too? xx
fran10000
fran10000
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaderowlands 26th April 2011, 5:51 pm

Hi fran, just saying I love dr Singh hehe. I'm like 34c tho he said I fit in 32d bra an I'm having 615cc. All the girlies on here think I'll be like 32GG. Wow huge lol. What size u going for sweetie?? Xxx
Jaderowlands
Jaderowlands
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by danni 26th April 2011, 6:02 pm

Congrats Hun that's fab news congrats Xxx
danni
danni
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaderowlands 26th April 2011, 6:10 pm

Thank you babes. Found out today I'm having the 615 an my op is on Friday lol xxx
Jaderowlands
Jaderowlands
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fran10000 26th April 2011, 6:13 pm

Woah thats massive lol, im a 32C and im having a 525cc which i think will take me to an FF, i dont want to go any bigger than that though as im quite short lol so i might look out of proportion , Im so excited i have Dr singh aswel, your have to send me piccies babe :). Im having my pre-op next friday, xxx
fran10000
fran10000
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaderowlands 26th April 2011, 6:20 pm

I was initially gonna av 525 but dr Singh reckons 615 will look good cos I've got wide hips. Don't think they will look too outta proportion. U do look like uve got a little frame from what I can see from ur avatar so 525 will look great hub. I'll obv show u my piccies hun. Can't wait to show em off lol. Pre op only takes like 15 mins. Ull be in an out providing there's no wait like there was for me. Isn't dr Singh really small an cute hehe?? Sorry random xxx
Jaderowlands
Jaderowlands
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fran10000 26th April 2011, 6:24 pm

Yeah his nice guy and he did make me feel comfortable, im not sure whether im having high or low profile though..Hmmm i forgot to ask that, do you know. Im soo excited but really scared at the same time. Do you want the fake look aswel then? xx
fran10000
fran10000
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th April 2011, 6:25 pm

Congrats on booking hunni! Stars
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaderowlands 26th April 2011, 6:30 pm

Hes quite matter of fact an to the point lol. I forgot to ask loads when I got in there. U could find out by ringing ur personal coordinator. She can get hold of his notes, well scribbles :) an she should be able to tell u. I'm just in the process of finding that out. I'll nag them again tomoro bout this. Yeah I do what the fake look. To any1 else I wudnt say that but no1 judges u on here. It's great. I look pretty similar to u, nice tan, long blonde hair hehe so the boobs completes the look. Hope u didn't mind me comparing myself to u xxx
Jaderowlands
Jaderowlands
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaderowlands 26th April 2011, 6:31 pm

Thanx cookie. All happened within the space of 9 days. So quick tho I'm pleased about that xxx
Jaderowlands
Jaderowlands
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fran10000 26th April 2011, 6:44 pm

No more than happy for you too :), although im not blonde anymore i have red hair now :o lol. I want the fake look too, i said to him i want them to look as fake as possible, thats just what im like lol. how tall are you?xx
fran10000
fran10000
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaderowlands 26th April 2011, 6:54 pm

Ahh so red barbie hehe. Yeah he said what size an I said as big as possible. Woo!! I'm 5ft 4 an like size 10 xxx
Jaderowlands
Jaderowlands
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fran10000 26th April 2011, 7:04 pm

Ooo how exciting :), Im 5.2 and a size 8,i wna get back down to a size 6 though :( lol. Yeah red barbie hehe xx
fran10000
fran10000
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaderowlands 26th April 2011, 7:11 pm

Ur tiny. Ur boobs will look really big an great babes xxx
Jaderowlands
Jaderowlands
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fran10000 26th April 2011, 7:16 pm

Deffo keep me posted babes wna see how they end up :) Good luck, let me know how much it hurts :P lol xx
fran10000
fran10000
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 26th April 2011, 7:24 pm

Congrats on booking hun! And I love fake looking boobies too! x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaderowlands 26th April 2011, 7:30 pm

I'll definitely keep u posted. I'm always on this forum hehe. Love all the girlies. Thanx. I'll post straight after hehe. Xxx

Thanx pinkbabe. Fake boobs all the way!!! Xxx
Jaderowlands
Jaderowlands
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next