Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RE-OP BOOKED!!!!! 10th August with Mr Singh - Mya

+14
*Sally*
Nyssa-H
Opal_Eyes
Lookoutgirl
RoxyChick
alfie
gorgeousgirl4444
pinkbabe
jen86
tracy2010
rachyg1
lolly
COOKIE
Dolly6410
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

RE-OP BOOKED!!!!! 10th August with Mr Singh - Mya  Empty RE-OP BOOKED!!!!! 10th August with Mr Singh - Mya

Post by Dolly6410 27th June 2011, 12:26 pm

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! i paid my deposit less than 5 minutes ago and couldnt wait to post on here!!!! i can't stop smiling, my cheeks are already aching but OH MY GOD NEW BOOBIES HERE I COME!!!!!! RE-OP BOOKED!!!!! 10th August with Mr Singh - Mya  154564
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

RE-OP BOOKED!!!!! 10th August with Mr Singh - Mya  Empty Re: RE-OP BOOKED!!!!! 10th August with Mr Singh - Mya

Post by COOKIE 27th June 2011, 12:33 pm

Congrats sweetheart! RE-OP BOOKED!!!!! 10th August with Mr Singh - Mya  154564
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

RE-OP BOOKED!!!!! 10th August with Mr Singh - Mya  Empty Re: RE-OP BOOKED!!!!! 10th August with Mr Singh - Mya

Post by lolly 27th June 2011, 12:40 pm

congrats,..... who did you end up booking with and did you finally decide what size your after x RE-OP BOOKED!!!!! 10th August with Mr Singh - Mya  48411
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly 27th June 2011, 12:41 pm

god im such a durrr just seen title of your post, sorry having a blonde day!!!! lol
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 27th June 2011, 12:52 pm

haha thats ok! hes going to order me 545-615 and decide on the day, i'm pushing him towards 615!!! i cant wait!!!!!! thats to immie and her advice i bartered them down to £4708 from £5150!!! RE-OP BOOKED!!!!! 10th August with Mr Singh - Mya  899188
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rachyg1 27th June 2011, 12:53 pm

Excellent - really exciting! x
rachyg1
rachyg1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 27th June 2011, 12:55 pm

i didnt think i'd get this excited but i'm bouncing off the walls! i'm texting everyone lol x
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 27th June 2011, 1:07 pm

Congratulations, you seem really happy.
My op is 22nd September and Im terrified already(!) x
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 27th June 2011, 1:18 pm

wow! lots of time to sort yourself out though! glad you're all booked up now :) i thought mine was quite far away and then i looked at the calendar and i was like oh poop thats guna fly by!!! also i want to loose atleast 20lb before my op... haha wonder if ill manage. I've just got a money tin from my local pound shop and i'm going to shove all my change in there and then 6 weeks after my op i can go bra shopping with it! x
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 27th June 2011, 1:53 pm

yay!! thats great news. It will come fast!!! congrats Stars
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 27th June 2011, 2:27 pm

Great news hun. I had my BA with him nearly 2years ago and I'm so pleased with mine. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 27th June 2011, 2:45 pm

whooo bet u cant wait congrats on booking xxxxxx
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 845

https://www.facebook.com/#!/gorgeousgirl4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 27th June 2011, 3:23 pm

this month has gone so quick so fingers crossed same happens with july! i cant wait to go bra shopping!!! Pinkbabe it was mostly your boobs that made me want to go see singh, i'd heard alot about him but wasnt sure where i could find him, and then when i went to mya they were like you can see.... listed a few and then were like OR mr singh... i was like THATS HIM! i cant wait to get pictures of my boobs on here!!! my boobs at the moment are awful, like little tennis balls lol x
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 27th June 2011, 3:31 pm

<----- thats my boobs now but with a padded push up bra! x
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 27th June 2011, 5:37 pm

RE-OP BOOKED!!!!! 10th August with Mr Singh - Mya  828394 on booking hun. xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 27th June 2011, 5:51 pm

thank you girls RE-OP BOOKED!!!!! 10th August with Mr Singh - Mya  571992 cant wait!
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 27th June 2011, 6:09 pm

Fantastic! He's lovely isn't he, I'm sure you'll get the perfect boobies!
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 27th June 2011, 6:16 pm

he was alot nicer than i expected, someone told me he didnt speak very much but he was really chatty, and i was impressed at how long his consultation was and all the notes he was taking. he looked at me as if i was crazy quite alot of the time, i had to apologise and blame it on excitment x
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lookoutgirl 27th June 2011, 6:42 pm

Whats he saying the 615cc will take you to? Im currently a 36 (3/4 ful)l C and looking at going with either 600-650cc gummy silicone wanting to be a full DD/ E and your previous ones were 360 overs and made you an E? Intresting, I know everybody is different!

Im not a real small person but not real big either US size Large top and a 6-8 bottom.
Lookoutgirl
Lookoutgirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 27th June 2011, 7:42 pm

Fabulous news hun! You must be absolutely over the moon. Loving your idea of putting spare change in a tin for new bras - I think I'm going to start doing the same, I'll have no money left at all once I've booked a BA!

Congratulations and big hugs xx
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 27th June 2011, 8:12 pm

Congratulations on bookin!! Ur boobs and avatar both look great, u don't look like u need 2 lost 20lbs!! xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 27th June 2011, 8:33 pm

Congrats on booking honey xxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 27th June 2011, 8:53 pm

That's great news and you sound so happy! I know it will turn out wonderful for you!
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 27th June 2011, 9:39 pm

thank you everyone! lol i've put on a stone since my avatar, that is a lovely picture of my boobs too, but unfortunatly they are rock hard and i feel like i have a little man stabbing me in the side constantly, and if i have to have a re-op i may aswell make the most of it and get bigger implants! haha RE-OP BOOKED!!!!! 10th August with Mr Singh - Mya  899188
mr singh wouldnt tell me what size he thought it would take me too, hes abit confused as how i am in an E cup with the size implants i've got now because i was an A cup before. i think its because i'm quite small around my back. i'm hoping it will take me to a G cup though
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 7th July 2011, 4:24 pm

10th August with dr. Chantarasak-Transform!!:);)can't wait to see my new boobies:)
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next