Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12 days post re op, wonky again, pics

+4
sarahsbabies
annefinackapan
nads
happywomble
8 posters

Go down

12 days post re op, wonky again, pics Empty 12 days post re op, wonky again, pics

Post by happywomble 17th May 2009, 7:56 am

Hi all, I had my re op on 5 May and basically the implant is sticking out in a pointy bit in my cleavage (nearly the same spot as before my re op except worse). Now my boob is taking an odd shape again and my nipple is facing outwards. Please take a look at my pics and let me know what you think. I feel like I'm losing my mind. Spoke to my PS and she said to tape the pointy in and go see a plastic surgeon here (I had it done in Prague). The left boob is taking its wonky shape again (I am starting to see a division between implant and natural tissue). To make things worse she told me that my left boob was the bigger one, something which was never mentioned to me in January. So if my left wonky one was originally bigger, it had more breast tissue to cover the implant and yet my right one (the smaller one) is perfect. Sorry to go on. Pics are on

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] PM for password.

Thanks a mill xx
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

12 days post re op, wonky again, pics Empty Re: 12 days post re op, wonky again, pics

Post by nads 17th May 2009, 8:47 am

Pm'd you hun x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

12 days post re op, wonky again, pics Empty Re: 12 days post re op, wonky again, pics

Post by annefinackapan 17th May 2009, 8:59 am

Could I see? So sorry you're continuing to have problems.. we are all here for you. Hug

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 17th May 2009, 9:58 am

Oh Sam I'm so sorry to hear you're still having trouble. I hope you get it sorted out soon xx Hug
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 17th May 2009, 10:21 am

Hiya hun,

I've PM'd you, I'm so sorry to hear your still having probs xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 17th May 2009, 12:15 pm

Its hard to tell from the pictures but it almost looks like the implant is moving around in your breast or something. Were they overs? It does look better than before your re-op but its not right or good enough :evil: . Why does Dr Cerna suggest you see a PS in the UK, is she going to cover the cost of that? I saw on a different forum that she said she wouldn't do another re-op for a year I think, why is that, is it so she isn't out of pocket, or is it a medical reason? Sorry for all the questions, you must be devastated i am really sorry for you :sad:
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by happywomble 17th May 2009, 1:34 pm

I live in Dublin and she wants me to see one over here to see what they think. She won't do another re op for a year, I thought it was 6 months before a re op (because of the scarring tissue hon). I definitely don't think its good enough. I had unders.

Thanks for taking a peek xx
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 17th May 2009, 2:12 pm

Hi HW, it doesnt look right although it is still swollen, you must be so frustrated having to go through this . Another opinion will be a good thing though so, fingers and toes crossed you may not need further surgery.
Great big Hug x
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by happywomble 17th May 2009, 3:58 pm

Thanks a mill to everyone. Really appreciate it.

Hugs to you all, this forum is great Hug
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 17th May 2009, 4:01 pm

Hiya hun,

It does still look a bit swollen but I can definitely see it's not sitting quite right. I think it's the right thing to do to see a surgeon over here to get another opinion, although if it's something your original surgeon has suggested then she should cover the cost. Keep us posted and I hope you get it sorted xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 17th May 2009, 4:09 pm

Hi, I had a look at your pics and I can see what you mean by the nipple pointing a bit more outwards than the other one, but overall I dont think they look bad at all.

Maybe its something that will correct itself once they drop since its early days still? Get another PS second opinion in case its anything more serious but I think they look nice xx
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 17th May 2009, 4:25 pm

Probably once the swelling goes down in the left breast itll balance out a bit more. Was it both breasts you get done again or just the left?
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by happywomble 17th May 2009, 5:21 pm

Hi girls, thanks for the replies. It was just my left boob that was wonky and is going wonky again. I just have to wait. Will see how it is once it drops. Keep you all posted x
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 17th May 2009, 8:36 pm

Oh Sam!! Soo sorry to hear this !!! I really do hope you seek a second opinion, even just to ease your mind. You have been through soo much already.. Take care!! Thankk you for sharing, it cant have been easy, but I am sure it will help others. Hug xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by happywomble 17th May 2009, 8:54 pm

Will give it another 4 weeks, see if it settles (or gets any worse), then I will go see a PS here in Dublin for a second opinion. Will keep you all posted. And if it helps anyone else, that can only be a good thing. Will be interested to see myself when it drops more if the lumpy bit goes in at all and the funny shape goes.

Thanks again girlies xx
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 17th May 2009, 9:31 pm

hi hun i just mailed u back i had look at your pics and i can see it now slighty in your clevage so bad that this has happened again did she take the implant out?cause i think mybe she may just have moved it over and not put in in the socket probaply?mybe im wrong just cant undstand why its gone like that again if she took implant out and replaced it
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by happywomble 18th May 2009, 6:36 am

Very bad. I asked the same question, did she remove the implant altogether during the re op. Surely she would have had to??? I dunno. I have asked the clinic if she did remove the implant. Waiting on a reply.
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down