Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone not happy with their HP's ??

+3
Chrissy1361
steph999
madrigle66
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anyone not happy with their  HP's ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone not happy with their HP's ??

Post by roxanne 26th February 2012, 10:40 pm

Sorry, previous message was aimed at dizzydi!

Madrigle, thanks for you super positive wishes. I guess we'll be sharing our experiences since we'll be going through it at the same time, I wish you all the best too, you'll look great! xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Anyone not happy with their  HP's ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone not happy with their HP's ??

Post by madrigle66 27th February 2012, 6:33 pm

Thanks Roxanne . Speak with you again soon ........ Im away to order my surgical bras in anticipation !!! (don't know about you but i feel a bit like I'm on a rollercoaster now heading for the summit !! LOL) Anyone not happy with their  HP's ?? - Page 2 43418 . Take care Anyone not happy with their  HP's ?? - Page 2 571992 xxxxx
madrigle66
madrigle66
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by madrigle66 27th February 2012, 6:46 pm

Hi Dizzy just to say I for example was a 36A 20 years ago before I got my 1st op. and got a 240cc (no profile types then) I ended up a perfect 36C (although in some bras a 36D depends on the style I think - although like Roxanne has said they are wider than natural boobs therefore only really look like 36B,s !!! - very confusing I know Anyone not happy with their  HP's ?? - Page 2 267328 ). I have been very happy with that size but now was told I have to go a bit bigger to 330cc HP for my redo, but he assures me I will still have the natural look and most of the girls on here I have spoken with confirm this thankfully - I,m no expert but I would think if you go for something like 240cc - 330cc you should get the size you are after - please come back to let us know what your PS suggests . Good luck !!Anyone not happy with their  HP's ?? - Page 2 154564 xxx
madrigle66
madrigle66
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzydi66 27th February 2012, 8:54 pm

Thanks girls for more valued info, i've been having another wobble today, thinking if i'm doing the right thing? then when i read that your having a re-op after 20 years Madrigle i think well she must be really happy with them, i'm 46 and always wanted them.
One of my friends had hers done and loves them shes had hers half under and the bottom over, has any one any advise as to going under or over? i think i want under's as ive read they look more natural, but the recovery is longer, What did you have first time round Madrigle? speak soon xx
dizzydi66
dizzydi66
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by madrigle66 27th February 2012, 9:35 pm

Hi Dizzy Anyone not happy with their  HP's ?? - Page 2 923101 yes, I'm 45 and I have been very happy with them and don't regret having them done at all....its just the cost of further surgery that i don't like ! (lol) .....I think I'll be a very happy bunny if i can get another 10 or even better 20 years from these next ones (fingers crossed) then I think perhaps if I get cc again i will just get them taken out for good and go back to padded bras and chicken fillets ?Anyone not happy with their  HP's ?? - Page 2 856466 ? but who knows what I'll decide when/if that happens ?? There seems to be a lot of experts who say that now due to the fact the newest implants are so much safer than the old ones I have that if you are lucky enough not to get cc you can keep them in and not need repacements every 10/15 years as some have said in the past (although it may be wise to get regular MRI or ultrasounds just to check for any rupture) , but i think these newer kind are so much better with the cohesive gel and double or sometimes triple layers to them.Anyone not happy with their  HP's ?? - Page 2 154564

With regard to unders/overs and partials there appear to be different opinions on the best placement options and sometimes it depends on your PS's personal preference plus how much breast tissue you have to start with. Some say there is less chance of cc with unders when some disagree and say it makes no difference, some seem to think that unders give a more natural result where I have also read that some other PS's think the opposite !!! again I think it depends on your body shape to begin with and your PS as they all seem to have their own personal opinions (just to make life more confusing !!lol !) Anyone not happy with their  HP's ?? - Page 2 869500 ...I personally had overs and they have always looked and felt very natural and again I will be getting overs next month - the new ones will go in the old pocket i believe so hopefully I will recover quicker...I believe that when you have unders the recovery is longer and there could be more pain involved plus I think under boobs take longer to drop. But nevermind I am certain your surgeon will pick the best option for you with regard to your own body and you will be very happy with the results ! the only bad thing will be you'll wish you had done it years ago believe me Anyone not happy with their  HP's ?? - Page 2 204135 LOL ! !!take care and don't worry you'll LOVE your new boobs !!! XXX let me know how the consult goes Anyone not happy with their  HP's ?? - Page 2 571992 XXX
madrigle66
madrigle66
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2