Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

did anyone have a lift and implant together at sam

+6
FLOWER11
roxanne
misf1
contessina
kay
jen86
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

did anyone have a lift and implant together at sam - Page 2 Empty Re: did anyone have a lift and implant together at sam

Post by jen86 11th April 2012, 6:46 pm

Llywx wrote:HI HUN I HAD MINE LIFTED AND IMPLANT THE SAME TIME...DIDNT NO SOME DO IT SEPRATE, ID DEFO GO FOR THE BOUTH THE SAME TIME HUN X
thts good!! Hopefully if i need a loft, i can too!! Xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

did anyone have a lift and implant together at sam - Page 2 Empty Re: did anyone have a lift and implant together at sam

Post by COOKIE 11th April 2012, 6:51 pm

Hellp my darling lil cyber daughter! did anyone have a lift and implant together at sam - Page 2 399357 LOL.

How have thing been Jen? You needing a lift now sweetness? what's happened?

I had a lift and implants together. I guess it just depends on the elasticity of the skin and whether or not your skin could withstand implants and a lift together?

If your skin doesn't have much elasticity, it may pull on your stitches with the eight of the implant which would leave you with some pretty bad scarring.

I was fine to go ahead with both at the same time, my boobs are a lovely shape now and the nipples are centered.

If it's needed to get the result you want gorgeous, you definately wont regret it! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 11th April 2012, 7:53 pm

Cyber mummmyyyy!!!!! :)
Well i dont know yet, but i hav my app on tue with a diff surgeon n if he agress then hopefully all will go ahead!! J really hope my skin can withhold implants, wud hate to b without but csn understand th importance...i spose!! He he xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th April 2012, 7:54 pm

Wishing you all best Jen and hoping the consultation goes well. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 11th April 2012, 8:44 pm

Thsnks cookie xxxx means alot to have eveyrones support and kind words xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 12th April 2012, 9:22 am

Hey hun, remember me (nipples to high we needed to swap conditions lol)

I had full anchor lift and implants together which was fine but as you know I bottomed out but that was nothing to do with it being all done at once. I think you will be fine as the other girls have said your skin has already stretched to accomodate the implants. I had internal stitching and my scars are fab, can barely see them

My re-op is on the 13th of August, ps is tightening and highering my implant so my nipples will soon be in the right place. Hope you get yours fixed soon sweetie xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 12th April 2012, 3:19 pm

Hey butterfly of course i rememebr u!! Im stil up for havn a bit of a swap if u like? ;) he he ohh th internal stitching sounds amazing!! Im gommna ask mr clark if he does tht. Thanks for ur input :) :) how r u gettn on with ur fifth triangle nipples? ;) xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 12th April 2012, 6:52 pm

lol they got worse! so I am so pleased I know they are being fixed soon. He is taking away more skin and tightening things up so they will be a bit smaller but thats what I want.

I have always had big boobs and so it's ironic I had to have an implant, only down to the weightloss that they ended up so empty and just left with massive floppy mounds of skin! without the implant I would have had no shape at all.

Where is Mr Clarke from? is the original surgeon not up for the re-op? xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 12th April 2012, 9:11 pm

Th original sirgeon cant perform uplifts so i wud be havn mr clark if all goes well! Glad to heaf hr gettn sorted babe. Was it difficult to fight ur corner?? Did th manager agree quite easily for h? Xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 13th April 2012, 8:27 pm

I didn't have to fight at all hun, MyBreast have been fab as has my ps it just took a while due to their procedure of it going to the board of surgeons etc but I am just happy it's all been approved. I hope yours does to xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 13th April 2012, 9:18 pm

Ohh how long did it take to go through th board of approval?? Its already been a year since i had my boobs done wud lioe to get it all sorted by th end of th summer i hope i csn do! Xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th April 2012, 11:05 pm

Transform don't have a board of approval Jen, just.... Lyndsey Mullins. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 14th April 2012, 1:13 pm

Hey Jen,

I last saw my ps in October 2011 but my pc was a bit slow sending the release form form to me to sign so I didn't get that until end of Nov. I sent it back asap with my letter stating my concerns and was all approved by end of Feb. I needed to be 1 year po anyway (which I was in Feb) so was ok about it but it's the not knowing if was going to be approved or not. No hassle from them though so I can't complain, everyone I have dealt with at MyBreast have been so kind so fingers crossed my re-op goes well and I can finally enjoy having normal boobs lol.

Are you waiting to find out if your re-op will be free? xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 14th April 2012, 6:33 pm

And if th second surgeons opinion is tht of mine..and he agrees it could hav been a bettr job. Then th ball will start rolling...thanks somuch for tht info...tbh if they turn around n sa yes...i wont want anything done till aug as im workn until then and on holiday at beginning of july xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2