Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pics available 435cc high profile unders

+16
chloerose7
angellauren
whoknew1987
Kat4
Oracle
Lumina
StirCrazy
hlt67
sparkyleeds
XxTracyxX
MozElle83
Love2run
Nepoly
ruby roo
SarahMichelle
Sue Scrivs
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pics available 435cc high profile unders Empty Pics available 435cc high profile unders

Post by Sue Scrivs 18th February 2012, 10:27 pm

Evening fellow boob warriors! Pics available 435cc high profile unders 923101

I have finally managed to upload an album on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If any active, elite or addict members would like to look, pm me for the access info. Newbies you're welcome once you're upgraded Pics available 435cc high profile unders 184153

Actually I'm nervous about sharing this album as my lefty still looks pretty weird. Any honest feedback would be appreciated Pics available 435cc high profile unders 683328 I know I've got a long way to go but it's hard to stay strong sometimes when looking in the mirror makes me think Pics available 435cc high profile unders 77873???

Pressing enter now...
Sue Scrivs
Sue Scrivs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Pics available 435cc high profile unders Empty Re: Pics available 435cc high profile unders

Post by SarahMichelle 18th February 2012, 11:01 pm

Having trouble getting on at the mo so I wil try again a bit, thanks Sue x
SarahMichelle
SarahMichelle
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Pics available 435cc high profile unders Empty Re: Pics available 435cc high profile unders

Post by ruby roo 18th February 2012, 11:34 pm

Hey Hun could I have a nosey xx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Scrivs 18th February 2012, 11:38 pm

Hey ruby roo

Don't know why but there is no pm button under your avatar. Can you pm me your email and I'll send details to you?

x
Sue Scrivs
Sue Scrivs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 19th February 2012, 6:07 am

Hi Sue x may I take a peeky please? Many thanks Nepoly xxxx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 19th February 2012, 6:42 am

I would lopve to have a look please.
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by MozElle83 19th February 2012, 7:42 am

Could I please have a peek Sue?
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Post by XxTracyxX 19th February 2012, 9:00 am

Can I have a look please hunni x x
XxTracyxX
XxTracyxX
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Scrivs 19th February 2012, 9:17 am

Have tried to pm you all (but can't find button for you rubyroo - any ideas?).

I've never done this before so please let me know if the info I've given you all gets you into the album. Soz for any confusion - I've obviously got boob brain Pics available 435cc high profile unders 267328

x
Sue Scrivs
Sue Scrivs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 19th February 2012, 9:21 am

Sue your aviators WOW !!!! Looking good !!!!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahMichelle 19th February 2012, 9:23 am

Still unable to get in Hun. Has anyone else managed it? I agree, your avatar looks awesome!! X
SarahMichelle
SarahMichelle
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 19th February 2012, 11:01 am

Hi, can I have a look please? xx
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 734

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 19th February 2012, 11:04 am

May I have a look please. Thanks.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by MozElle83 19th February 2012, 11:30 am

Twit...twwooo Sue! Your avatar is amazing.

Haven't had any luck viewing your picture trail account but it's probably me doing something wrong somewhere x
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumina 19th February 2012, 12:17 pm

Can I peek your pics too?
Lumina
Lumina
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

https://fi-fi.facebook.com/pages/Studio-Black-Cat/110001839053322

Back to top Go down

Post by Oracle 19th February 2012, 1:06 pm

Looking really good Sue, could I have a peek too, please?
Oracle
Oracle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Scrivs 19th February 2012, 2:27 pm

Thanks for the avatar hugs Pics available 435cc high profile unders 948189 I still can't believe that it's me under there...

Have tried pm'ing some new picturetrail information to everyone - so sorry that you're having trouble getting in. It's definitely me who's causing the problem - I'm not good with technology Pics available 435cc high profile unders 43877

Pls let me know if you gain access girls.

x
Sue Scrivs
Sue Scrivs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Oracle 19th February 2012, 4:39 pm

I've just got in!

They look fab, the difference between Day 2 and Day 21 is amazing, you can really see how much they have settled. I dont see a problem with either of them in the Day 21 pics Pics available 435cc high profile unders 184153

How's the nipple/sunburn now?

I'm hoping for 320-360cc unders and am starting smaller than you, but its given me a great insight into what they are going to look like, thanks Sue.
Oracle
Oracle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by MozElle83 19th February 2012, 7:20 pm

They look amazing!!! Pics available 435cc high profile unders 204135

Leftie is definately starting to behave. Thank you for sharing Sue.

My hyper sensitive / sunburn feeling has finally stopped after 4 weeks (thank God! It was driving me nuts). I'd been using Aloe Vera gel which seemed to take the edge off it but started using Ibuprofen gel on Thursday and it seems to have completely gone today. Might be worth a shot x
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 19th February 2012, 8:47 pm

Pics available 435cc high profile unders 204135 niiiiiiice new avi Sue! f a a a a abulous boobies Pics available 435cc high profile unders 184153
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by whoknew1987 19th February 2012, 9:16 pm

could i take a look please x
whoknew1987
whoknew1987
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Scrivs 19th February 2012, 10:29 pm

Thanks for the feedback! I'm still shocked at how big they are but I guess it takes a while to adjust - just like when I had my children Pics available 435cc high profile unders 199385

Sunburned feeling is abating a little although my right nipple is still HOT! I keep poking the lower breast skin with a pen, spoon whatever to measure how numb it is and I think the feeling is slowly returning. Will try some ibruprofen gel tomorrow - worth a try thanks!

Could someone please help me out with a technical question? I've been trying on and off all day to pm people with access details and I now have a message outbox full of messages. Some have been sent and put in the sent box and some are still on the outbox but not in the sent box (if you see what I mean). Why aren't they in the sent box?

I'm worried in case somehow my pm's aren't being received. Sorry if I've cocked it up Pics available 435cc high profile unders 869500.
Sue Scrivs
Sue Scrivs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by angellauren 20th February 2012, 1:01 pm

Hey! Could I take a look? It'd be interesting to see the changes with them settling! Maybe I won't need to panic when I come out straight away!
angellauren
angellauren
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by chloerose7 20th February 2012, 7:48 pm

Sue could I take a look please, would love to have a compare now Ive got my newbies too :) x x x x
chloerose7
chloerose7
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 313

https://twitter.com/ChloeRoseHutton

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahMichelle 20th February 2012, 8:11 pm

Hey Sue finally got onto your pictures.

They are settling in nicely, I'm surprised how mich they have changed :) I imagine soon they will look very much like they are naturally your boobs. Fab!!!

Sorry, I'm not too much of a techy boff so I'm unable to help you with your outbox questions.

Happy healing xx
SarahMichelle
SarahMichelle
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next