Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HARDENED VEIN WHERE GA WAS ADMINISTERED

5 posters

Go down

HARDENED VEIN WHERE GA WAS ADMINISTERED  Empty HARDENED VEIN WHERE GA WAS ADMINISTERED

Post by starjem 14th February 2012, 10:35 pm

The vien in my hand that I was given the general anaesthetic in have become hard and painful. I expected it to be bruised for a few days.

after all I had the IV antibiotics IV painkiller and IV anti sickness through the tube in my hand, but nearly three weeks on and it seems to have got worse.

Has anyone else had this problem. if so, is it normal and how long does it take to return to normal.

Thanks in advance for any replys.
starjem
starjem
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

HARDENED VEIN WHERE GA WAS ADMINISTERED  Empty Re: HARDENED VEIN WHERE GA WAS ADMINISTERED

Post by Kat4 15th February 2012, 8:52 am

Hi starjem, I had this prob after an op I had years ago. Id actually started to wonder if theyd left some part of the needle in cos it was so stiff HARDENED VEIN WHERE GA WAS ADMINISTERED  375568 . It lasted quite a few weeks but my GP said it was normal and not to worry at all. Its just trauma suffered by the vein.

x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

HARDENED VEIN WHERE GA WAS ADMINISTERED  Empty Re: HARDENED VEIN WHERE GA WAS ADMINISTERED

Post by Sue Scrivs 15th February 2012, 8:07 pm

Hi starjem

I read that this is the same as mondors cords, which occur in the vertical veins below the breasts (I have them). Don't know why there's a difference in name but the healing is the same: anti-inflammatories (ibuprofen etc if safe for you), warm compresses, baths etc., gentle massage or leaving completely alone seem to have the same effect HARDENED VEIN WHERE GA WAS ADMINISTERED  77873

Anyway, don't worry!!

x
Sue Scrivs
Sue Scrivs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by nat4andy 15th February 2012, 10:15 pm

My hand isn't sore where the needle went in but its sore on the crease of my wrist near my knuckle....wonder if that's the same xxx
nat4andy
nat4andy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 564

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire1003 16th February 2012, 10:36 am

Iv got about 1 1/2 cm of vein on my hand where I had my GA 4 months ago and it still pops up more than the rest from time to time. Its not sore and it doesn't cause me any trouble I just notice it and that hand is now referred to as my madonna hand lol x
Claire1003
Claire1003
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by nat4andy 16th February 2012, 11:13 am

The things our bodys go through for our boobs Flash
nat4andy
nat4andy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 564

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down