Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arnica

4 posters

Go down

Arnica Empty Arnica

Post by angellauren 6th February 2012, 2:32 pm

Looked on Holland and Barrett and can only seem to find gels, did you guys take it in capsule form? Where can I get them and when did you start taking and how often before and after surgery :-)!

Thanks! x
angellauren
angellauren
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Arnica Empty Re: Arnica

Post by missh 6th February 2012, 3:05 pm

Hi angel, you will get the capsules from any pharmacy/chemist.

I never took them before or until 1 week post op, however I was very badly bruised on my right breast so started using them and they are working fantastically, bruising going down slowly but surely.

Defo worth taking and prob best to start pre-op, there should be other topics on here that will give you an indication when to start!

Ps when taking them, click the tablets into the lid and take from there, they are not allowed to be in contact with skin as there is an oil on them which will rub off and won't work

Xx
missh
missh
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 6th February 2012, 3:30 pm

Heyyy I got mine from boots, make sure you get the 30c ones!
I took mine 10 days before and until the pack ran out (5daysish) after and I had no bruising at all!!!!!
Whether that was because of arnica or my body I've no idea but whatever it was it worked for me!!!
xxx
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by angellauren 6th February 2012, 3:44 pm

Been meaning to message you Steph! Can't believe it's been 17 days since your op - it goes SO fast!! How are you feeling now? Hope your on the mend ok x
angellauren
angellauren
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 6th February 2012, 5:25 pm

I got mine from boots started taking them the day of my op but I was lucky enough not to have any bruising.I don't bruise easily anyway xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 6th February 2012, 6:28 pm

I'm great thanks!!! Boobs seem to be doing soooo well, they havent changed much but im really not bothered to be honest, I think they look fab as they are and I LOVE THEM!!!!! Scars are healing really well too!

Im back to normal not, cant do EVERYTHING but im nearly there. Ran the hospitality boxes for the Scotland v England rugby last weekend, hardcore shift, and the boobies managed sooo well! I expected to be in agony the next day and didnt feel a thing! (only 16 days post op) So proud of them haha!

How are you feeling? It feels sooo long ago I was excited, glad the excitement doesnt stop at BA day, im super happy. Make sure you enjoy every moment of your journey, even the crappy bits are funny now, like when I was waddling about 3days post op. Its crazy how fast your body heals! Any questions pm me any time huni
xxx
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down