Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Miss Booby Diary

+5
Jojo6
nat4andy
momojack
missh
little miss new boobs
9 posters

Go down

Little Miss Booby Diary Empty Little Miss Booby Diary

Post by little miss new boobs 30th January 2012, 11:14 am

Got up about 5ish got myself ready and made sure I had everything, feeling ok so far. Arrived at The Nuffield about 6.50 as soon as I got in the tears started flowing, kept telling myself to pull myself together. Got taken up to my room and shown around room looks really nice and cosy, my gown and lovely paper pants are ready and waiting! The nurse came in and gave me a cuddle which I think made me worse. Started filling in the paperwork and she told me I was first going down at 8. This made me feel a bit better I didnt have time to have anymore tears.

The anaesthist came in and explained what he was going to do I told him about my allergy to morphine he asked what happens to me said I end up bright red head to toe and get really sick. He said this is a reaction most people have and shouldnt be a problem.

Mr Ray then arrived asked how I was feeling, think he could tell by my blotchy face! He then asked me to sign my consent form and dropped all the paperwork all over the floor, said to keep calm and he would see me shortly.

The nurse than came back took my blood pressure and pulse, surprisingly my bp was fine.

My hubby then helped me into my gown and pants and took some photos tried to put me at ease, then it was time to go gave him a quick kiss and said goodbye and didnt cry!!

Noticed that my d.o.b on my band and notes was wrong so they had to change all that. Got downstairs and the anaesthist and another man dont know who he was were having a laugh and a joke with me put my drip in my hand and last thing I remember is him saying did I want him to sing me a lullaby.

Woke up back im my room feeling really cold my teeth were chittering the nurse told me later that my temp had went really low I had a sheet, duvet and 3 blankets and she had put the heating up to 36!! Apparantly I kept shouting at her to turn the alarm clock off! She was trying to take my pulse but because my temp was so low it couldnt find a pulse and kept beeping like mad!! Had a quick peek and I knew what size I was in - white was a 34d black was a 34dd, I was in the black!!

Had a sleep then my hubby came back to see me feeling really sick and quite a lot of pain ended up getting an injection in my bum and antisickness injections. Had a not to bad nite but the nurses kept coming in every 2 hrs to take my bp then telling me to get some sleep - I would if you stopped coming in!

Woke up on Sun still feeling really sick was meant to get home about 11 but didnt get out until 2 as the nurse didnt want me to leave feeling the way I did.

Feeling much better now still quite sore and got a bit of bruising but was def worth it.

I've got boobies!!!

Will try to put pics up later

Thanks to everybody for your gd wishes

Sarah x
little miss new boobs
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Little Miss Booby Diary Empty Re: Little Miss Booby Diary

Post by missh 30th January 2012, 11:18 am

Awww soooo emotional eh?! Wishing you a speedy recovery!! Happy healing xx
missh
missh
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by momojack 30th January 2012, 11:23 am

Great story Sarah.. hope you are feeling better. Get plenty of rest xxxx
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Post by nat4andy 30th January 2012, 11:40 am

Congrats on your new additions Stars
nat4andy
nat4andy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 564

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 30th January 2012, 12:09 pm

Congratulations Hun, great story! dance xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by angellauren 30th January 2012, 1:09 pm

Happy healing! Nice to hear someone else who has done it through the Nuffield!
angellauren
angellauren
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 30th January 2012, 2:58 pm

Lots of congratulations on your new boobies !!Little Miss Booby Diary 113752 xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by little miss new boobs 30th January 2012, 7:56 pm

Thanks everyone

angellauren I went with The Harley Medical Group but my op was done at The Nuffield, got to say they were brilliant.
little miss new boobs
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Oracle 30th January 2012, 8:42 pm

Congratulations! Hope your recovery is quick.
Oracle
Oracle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by little miss new boobs 10th February 2012, 7:55 pm

Thought I'd give a wee update im now 13 days with my new babies and so far so good.

Started off my right was really painfull and swollen ended up going back to see my surgeon and he gave me antibitics as a precaution but didnt think I really needed them.

Shes behaiving herself now but its my left thats giving me the problems, I took an allergic reaction to the dressings and have ended up with slight splits in my skin and I keep getting really sharp pains running along the bottom of my boob.

Im doing ok though still adjusting to the new additions but I've got to say I love them and it's the best thing I have ever done. Little Miss Booby Diary 154564
little miss new boobs
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LolitaCampbell 13th February 2012, 12:35 am

Hi Littlemiss

Glad you're getting on a bit better now. I thought i was getting an allergic reaction to the dressings but i think it's just natural to become a bit itchy after being on for so long. Any ideas why you're getting the pains though? xx
LolitaCampbell
LolitaCampbell
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by LolitaCampbell 13th February 2012, 12:41 am

I thought i'd said this earlier, but obviously not... I love your diary! I read it before i went in, because i became obsessed with this site a few days before. I love reading everyone's stories of surgery day. It's like a whole little experience (or big one rather) Little Miss Booby Diary 948189

Little Miss Booby Diary 828394
LolitaCampbell
LolitaCampbell
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down