Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stretch marks!

+5
Tamzus
nikitaw86
sweetpoison
Aurora1979
luciburgess
9 posters

Go down

Stretch marks! Empty Stretch marks!

Post by luciburgess 23rd December 2011, 11:01 am

I love my boobs, like love love love them. And it's by far the best thing I've done. But after about a month and a half literally over night I woke up one morning and was covered in stretch marks! It was so sudden and it sounds stupid but I thought I got off without them seeing as it had been 6 weeks since my surgery and I hadn't got any yet.
I'm now just over 4 months post op and I've fluffed nicely etc but still have these stretch marks and it's annoying me that I'm still self conscious about my boobs because in my eyes they're all purple liney and horrid! :(
Have any of you had any bad stretch marks? Did they last long? I asked Mr Meleagros in my final check up last month and he said using bio-oil is basically a scam and it doesn't really work.
I can't even wear low cut tops without slathering my boobs with concealer!
Any tips, advice or stories?!
Thanks girilies!
luciburgess
luciburgess
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 100

http://lickmyvogue.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Stretch marks! Empty Re: Stretch marks!

Post by Aurora1979 23rd December 2011, 11:10 am

I can't help I'm afraid hun as I am pre-BA but I am really interested in the responses.

I am also booked in with Mr M and I asked him about bio-oil and he said the same thing, more than welcome to use it but in his opinion it makes no difference.

I am hoping that as I was an E cup before losing all my weight that I am less likely to get stretch marks but I am moisturising every day in preparation just in case!!!

Love your avatar by the way, would i be able to look at your pics?
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetpoison 23rd December 2011, 11:32 am

Hi luciburgers... can't answer you either since pre ba, sorry for not beeing a help!! but I LOVE your new avater... you just look great!!!! congratulations to your beautiful boobs! Stretch marks! 154564 mind sharing me some pics? I would love to see how they look like after fluffing... most pics I see are before fluffing and yours do look nice and bouncy in your avatar.

anyways, I hope someone can tell you more about the stretch marks! xx
sweetpoison
sweetpoison
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 201

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 23rd December 2011, 12:51 pm

I use bio oil and coco butter and I think it's worked I've got a couple tiny ones since my boobs and using the oil since 5 weeks has really helped cover them before bed thou cause it's bloody greasy stuff and use the coco butter in a morning cause it doesn't stain clothes like bio oil xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamzus 1st April 2012, 8:50 am

Hi Luci,

I have a similar proplem i dont have a lot of strech marks but a few that just turned up overnight on my boobs - the one has more than the other. I have no idea how to cure them i just keep using Bio-oil, but my surgeon Dr Allen told me that it doesnt work [although he was taking about the scars].

So i think im going to just keep using it anyways and see what happens, cant do any harm i guess. Ill let you know if it works. If you find another solution in the meantime, please let me know.

Tammy x
Tamzus
Tamzus
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by luciburgess 1st April 2012, 8:59 am

Hi Tammy,

I posted this query a little while back, mine cropped up about 7/8 weeks post op. I used bio oil for about a month and saw no change so just stopped (as it is quite expensive!) in the meantime however I'm now slightly over 7 months post op and they have slowly but surely vanished! Yay!

My best advice would just be to sit tight and give them time. Now not only have the stretch marks gone but they move like natural breasts would. Obviously in no way as bouncy etc haha but definitely a hell of a lot more malleable and settled. I've also gone up from a DD to an E in the last two months! Typical.. I get a boob job and then my boobs grow haha!

Good luck :)
luciburgess
luciburgess
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st April 2012, 9:07 am

If you're prone to stretch marks unfortunately there are no lotions, potions, or creams that will get rid if them, the only thing that will help now is 'time'

I had stretch marks pre-BA from breast feeding, after my surgery the marks had deepened in colour to a bluish purple, they were really unsightly.... over time though, they change and believe me sweetness you won't worry about them then, they turn to a silvery line and when I put my false tan on they're almost invisible, so don't let it get you down hun. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by luluthefirst 1st April 2012, 9:13 am

Keeping hydrated helps support your skin, so moisturisers and lots of water do help to keep skin supple, but if it's being massively stretched these things can't stop them!!

xx
luluthefirst
luluthefirst
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st April 2012, 9:21 am

luluthefirst wrote:Keeping hydrated helps support your skin, so moisturisers and lots of water do help to keep skin supple, but if it's being massively stretched these things can't stop them!!

xx

That's VERY good advise for 'PRE-BAs' as possible prevention, but for some who are genetically prone to stretch marks once the stretch marks are there, no amout of water, or moisturiser will repair the marks hunni. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamzus 1st April 2012, 4:53 pm

Thanks so much ladies this makes me feel alot better I was concerned, hopefully over time they will go if not they are covered in a bra so not a major prob either. Xxx
Tamzus
Tamzus
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by xnaomi90x 25th February 2013, 9:08 am

luciburgess wrote:Hi Tammy,

I posted this query a little while back, mine cropped up about 7/8 weeks post op. I used bio oil for about a month and saw no change so just stopped (as it is quite expensive!) in the meantime however I'm now slightly over 7 months post op and they have slowly but surely vanished! Yay!

My best advice would just be to sit tight and give them time. Now not only have the stretch marks gone but they move like natural breasts would. Obviously in no way as bouncy etc haha but definitely a hell of a lot more malleable and settled. I've also gone up from a DD to an E in the last two months! Typical.. I get a boob job and then my boobs grow haha!

Good luck :)

Hey could I see what your stretch marks look like now after so long? Im in the same position as you were right now and suddenly stretch marks have begun to appear. Im now 7 week postop. So upset :( xx
xnaomi90x
xnaomi90x
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by luciburgess 25th February 2013, 9:44 am

They're pretty much non existent, I'm 18months post op now and you can't see stretch marks at all. They left on their own (ie not aided by lotions and potions) after around 6 months.

Good luck!

Xx
luciburgess
luciburgess
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xnaomi90x 26th February 2013, 7:50 pm

Thank you! i'm hoping they disappear!! At least there's hope :) what about if you tan.... do they show up then? as they usually show more when tanned xx
xnaomi90x
xnaomi90x
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by suzifaye 26th February 2013, 8:13 pm

I've been using this stuff on my bottom!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have very old stretch marks and I have really seen some improvement! I got it because of the reviews - they are pretty good!
suzifaye
suzifaye
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by xnaomi90x 26th February 2013, 8:15 pm

Aw thank you ! xx
xnaomi90x
xnaomi90x
Newbie BJSF Member