Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stretch Marks

2 posters

Go down

Stretch Marks Empty Stretch Marks

Post by xnaomi90x 12th February 2013, 8:02 pm

Hi!! I am 5 weeks post op BA and just noticed about 7 tiny stretch marks appear around my nipples. Really not happy about this as other than this I do love them! I have now covered them in bio oil day and night. Did anyone else get these and what did you do? Thanks x
xnaomi90x
xnaomi90x
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Stretch Marks Empty Re: Stretch Marks

Post by COOKIE 12th February 2013, 10:31 pm

Hello and welcome to Breast Buddies Naomi wavey and congrats on your new boobs! congrats

Unfortunately some of us are just prone to stretch marks babe and there would have been nothing you could do to prevent them

I have them on the outsides of my boobs, from breast feeding though... I was fortunate I never got any more after my BA - I'm unsure what yours like like right now, but I'm presuming fairly noticeable if you're concerned about the Naomi, so all I can tell you is that they WILL fad. You're doing the right thing moisturing them them with oil or moisturiser, it helps keep the skin supple and hopefully prevent any more appearing. After about 6 months to a year though hun they will fade to fine silvery lines that will probably be only visible to you because you know they're there.

So don't place too much emphasis on them Naomi. They will get better babe and it really is a small price to pay for beautiful boobs isn't it hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by xnaomi90x 13th February 2013, 6:19 am

Aww thanks so much! They are really tiny and purple at moment. Look kind of like veins lol. But they are def stretch marks. Hopefully they will fade so you can never tell they were there :) Thanks again :)

Your look amazing in your photo !! xx
xnaomi90x
xnaomi90x
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th February 2013, 12:53 pm

Thank you Give You

I had a very deep purple stretch mark from breast feeding. After my BA it at first looked so much worse from the stretching of the skin and I feared I'd be left with this purple line through my boob, but now....unless I actually showed you the stretch marks, no-one would ever look at them and see them, they're now silver and faint. They're still there, but not so visible that I care about them and as your skin heals babe, yours too will fade so much they'll no longer bother you at all. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by xnaomi90x 13th February 2013, 8:24 pm

Well thanks again! Fingers crossed :) xxx
xnaomi90x
xnaomi90x