Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP!!!PS wants me to put on more weight!!!!!

+14
annaliese76
katyp
georgiana76
Crystal
Smallblue
AmyD
needboobs
monkey
misf1
barbiecon
spittingfairy
janeybird
welshvicci123
kara
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HELP!!!PS wants me to put on more weight!!!!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: HELP!!!PS wants me to put on more weight!!!!!

Post by kara 2nd December 2011, 1:14 pm

HELP!!!PS wants me to put on more weight!!!!!  - Page 2 557141 georgiana76!!! can you imagine! PLASTERED every night till op date!hahah!!!

thanks katyp! will keep that in mind! HELP!!!PS wants me to put on more weight!!!!!  - Page 2 571992

i know smallblue! keeping it on is going to prove difficult to say the least!

well im sitting here eating m&m's and hula hoops as i type.....lol

my boyfriend said he looks forward to enjoying 2 in 1: my new boobies and "junk in my trunk" as he put it! cheeky!!!HELP!!!PS wants me to put on more weight!!!!!  - Page 2 557141
kara
kara
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

HELP!!!PS wants me to put on more weight!!!!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: HELP!!!PS wants me to put on more weight!!!!!

Post by kara 2nd December 2011, 1:18 pm

Shocked OMG!!! just realised im ACTIVE now!!! i feel so SPECIAL! im such a sado! haha! HELP!!!PS wants me to put on more weight!!!!!  - Page 2 557141 HELP!!!PS wants me to put on more weight!!!!!  - Page 2 899188 HELP!!!PS wants me to put on more weight!!!!!  - Page 2 154564 think ill have a chocolate eclair to celebrate! haha!
kara
kara
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 2nd December 2011, 10:10 pm

Hey hun, dont know if you are a smoker but i struggled terribly with keeping weight on until i gave up smoking. Some people who smoke matabolise food differently (think i was one of them) it doesnt matter how much i ate i just wouldnt put weight on, I didnt look healthy at all, u could see my ribs and my collar bone stuck out and my hips looked awful when i was naked! but 2 months without fags i put on a stone and was actually able to have the next size up implant!. My bf loves my new curviness too (bum as well as boobs!!) bonus!xx good luck xx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 2nd December 2011, 10:25 pm

Eat lots of cake :thumbs:
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 2nd December 2011, 11:07 pm

So fo your hight and say 6 stone you would be very underweight by the guide line set by the NHS and would class as having higher "risks" if put under G.A due to this so it would be a very good reason not to do the op. I have checked out 7 stone and that would put you on the border line mark of under weight putting you where I was for my hernia op : only just the right weight to have a op on the NHS 1 lb less and they wouldnt do it for safty reasons.....

You have to put yourself in the P.S shoes= if he does the op on someone who is a stone or half a stone under the weight guideline set by the NHS for having G.A and something went wrong it would be their job at risk..... it would be a very irresponsible thing to do and your life (and their job ) is just not worth taking the risk.

I got really upset as when I had my hernis pre-op it was a older lady who told me I had to start looking after myself and eating more, I was SO upset and really angry as I have always been around that size and eat like a little piggy and was so annoyed that they wouldnt do the op if I lost just 1 lb as to me 1lb really dont make a difference but thats the safey guidelines so I had to respect the fact that that is there for my own safetyHELP!!!PS wants me to put on more weight!!!!!  - Page 2 267328

As Kay said, eat cakes, high carbs and even fats! lol it will be worth it endHELP!!!PS wants me to put on more weight!!!!!  - Page 2 184153

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by kara 3rd December 2011, 4:13 pm

HELP!!!PS wants me to put on more weight!!!!!  - Page 2 399357 annaliese, omg! so true because i was a 20 a/d smoker and have been trying to quit for few months now since i booked my ba and i am now max 5 a/d! HELP!!!PS wants me to put on more weight!!!!!  - Page 2 899188 noticed that this is when i actually put on a little weight so hopefully should keep putting it on! im trying to quit permenantly not just for ba but as i dont want my son to know i smoke and think its ok, (hes never seen me smoke).

im ODing on treats Kay!HELP!!!PS wants me to put on more weight!!!!!  - Page 2 588945 haha!

Toatally understand Crystal, hopefully i reach that 7 stone otherwise will postpone op. iv avoided weighing myself at the moment and will let you all know on Saturday when i see PS and get weighed how im doing! wish me luck!!! HELP!!!PS wants me to put on more weight!!!!!  - Page 2 948189
kara
kara
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by springstep123 4th December 2011, 12:49 am

snack on chocolate bars HELP!!!PS wants me to put on more weight!!!!!  - Page 2 184153
springstep123
springstep123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren87 4th December 2011, 8:37 am

You could try eating a different take away every night till your op x
Lauren87
Lauren87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 571

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 4th December 2011, 8:45 am

kara wrote:HELP!!!PS wants me to put on more weight!!!!!  - Page 2 557141 georgiana76!!! can you imagine! PLASTERED every night till op date!hahah!!!

thanks katyp! will keep that in mind! HELP!!!PS wants me to put on more weight!!!!!  - Page 2 571992

i know smallblue! keeping it on is going to prove difficult to say the least!

well im sitting here eating m&m's and hula hoops as i type.....lol

my boyfriend said he looks forward to enjoying 2 in 1: my new boobies and "junk in my trunk" as he put it! cheeky!!!HELP!!!PS wants me to put on more weight!!!!!  - Page 2 557141

Bit of junk in the trunk along with the HELP!!!PS wants me to put on more weight!!!!!  - Page 2 113752 would be grea,t evens you out a bit lol...I know my man certainly loves boobs and bums!! HELP!!!PS wants me to put on more weight!!!!!  - Page 2 773440
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 4th December 2011, 10:37 am

What a bizarre request! I am underweight (BMI) and weight was never mentioned by my surgeon...

Like the other girls said - carbs carbs carbs! It's a strange request though. I don't imagine rapid weight gain (purely to gain FAT, rather than muscle) is going to do your body any favours, particularly in a short period of time...

Honestly, I would be questioning this a bit more? Something about this just seems wrong to me, it isn't sitting right!!!
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by Smallblue 4th December 2011, 11:02 am

Im glad you meantioned that BKOZ, I'm also underweight and in all my 35 years I've never been overweight. I have filled my pre med form out ready to send. Im hoping nothing will be mentioned as I'm healthy and eat well. My metabolism is high and unless I push weights and had a strict diet, i just don't put on weight very easily, my mum was the same until she hit middle age. I had surgery at a private hospital 3 years ago and my weight wasn't mentioned then and I'm probably a little heavier now. I do think it's in kara's best interest to gain some weight, but a stone is a huge amount for someone so small. Good luck with it kara, keep eating good hearty meals and have those treats. I'm sure a 4-5 pounds would make a difference.
Smallblue
Smallblue
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 6th December 2011, 1:00 pm

BKOZ wrote:What a bizarre request! I am underweight (BMI) and weight was never mentioned by my surgeon...

Like the other girls said - carbs carbs carbs! It's a strange request though. I don't imagine rapid weight gain (purely to gain FAT, rather than muscle) is going to do your body any favours, particularly in a short period of time...

Honestly, I would be questioning this a bit more? Something about this just seems wrong to me, it isn't sitting right!!!

There is a very good reason they are not happy with a under weight BMI and thats because is not safe to do a G.A on underweight people and you would be put at more of a risk so much so that the NHS will not do ops on people who are classed as underweight by BMI...........with you hun I would question why your underweight BMI was not picked up and taken into consideration when you had your op not the other way round......

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2