Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleeping...

+4
kiwigirl
ab1982
XxTracyxX
Tanyaxx1
8 posters

Go down

Sleeping... Empty Sleeping...

Post by Tanyaxx1 23rd November 2011, 7:20 am

So last night I was sooooo uncomfortable so managed to kind of prop myself up half on back, half on side with a pillow underneath boobs so I wasn't completely on side...well I've woken up totally on my side and my boobies feel tight and heavy and a bit strange to be honest. How should I be sleeping after 17 days? My swelling has virtually gone and I can't remember what nurse recommended. I can't sleep upright anymore it's way too uncomfortable :( Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks lovelies xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Sleeping... Empty Re: Sleeping...

Post by XxTracyxX 23rd November 2011, 7:24 am

I was sleeping on my side after my 2 week check up Hun, I would get terrible morning boob but at least I was able to get a decent nights sleep!
XxTracyxX
XxTracyxX
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by ab1982 23rd November 2011, 7:33 am

By about 14days I was able to sleep normally on my back and by about day 20 I was able to sleep on my side. It still took me a few deep breaths before I sat up but then a few seconds later I was fine. (Morning boob) but as tracy said at least you get a proper nights sleep.

You should be fine now to sleep however is most comfortable for you :)

x
ab1982
ab1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 23rd November 2011, 7:48 am

From about a week and a half I started sleeping properly flat, and kind of leaning to the side a little bit. Started sleeping on my side properly about 2.5 weeks, and I'm still at that stage now. Haven't moved on to stomach sleeping yet... still feels really weird and uncomfortable, so I'm still giving that one some more time...

xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 23rd November 2011, 8:04 am

I started sleeping on my side at two weeks post op too. I also find I occasionally wake up with morning boob now I'm not propped up but nothing too major, guess its going to take some time for that to go. But it is so nice to get some decent sleep! xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by spittingfairy 23rd November 2011, 8:10 am

It just sounds like morning boob to me. I've been sleeping on my side since 10 days PO,and at the beginning I'd feel a little bit tight and heavy when I sat up,but that's long gone now!
spittingfairy
spittingfairy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 23rd November 2011, 8:46 am

I started sleeping on my back around 8-10 days then on my side from just over 2 weeks but did get some strange feelings in the morning. I've woken up this morning and my righty feels like its bruised (although its not!) I wouldnt worry too much hun it seems it just takes time. I think sometimes its the muscles that havent been used for a while getting back to normal too xxx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 23rd November 2011, 8:56 am

Sounds a bit like morning boob hun, im sure its nothing to worry about.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 23rd November 2011, 10:04 am

Thanks ladies, i didnt really get too much 'morning boob' after op. I was tight and found it difficult to get up and out of bed for about 3 days and luckily that was it, but this morning it was a horrible heavy tight feeling, worse than the morningboob i have experienced. I suppose it will just take time to get back into a good sleep pattern and not experiencethe tightness!

Thanks for your replies ladies xxxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by XxTracyxX 23rd November 2011, 10:28 am

Oh I forgot to say I have a bug cuddle pillow that I use to sleep on my side,
I kind of wedge it between my boobs so they don't feel too heavy in the morning and then the rest of the pillow I kind of half lay on and half cuddle, one leg over the top of it and away we go!
Great nights sleep with my big snuggle pillow - I found this breast during initial recovery too,
Another tip for easing back pain while sleeping upright is to roll a towel or blanket into a long sausage and put it under your knees, it relieves the tension on your back x
XxTracyxX
XxTracyxX
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down