Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having panicks about ultra high profiles

+3
nads
natalia
csjones
7 posters

Go down

Having panicks about ultra high profiles Empty Having panicks about ultra high profiles

Post by csjones 9th May 2009, 7:02 pm

Hi Girls

Got BA booked with Singh on 23rd of May at Highgate. All paid for!!

But having a dilemma about sizes and profiles. I tried 415cc and 495cc during my consultation and preffered the bigger one under clothes. I told him that I wanted natural looking boobs but with a good cleavege. I am currently a 36empty c and he said that I should go up to 36dd. I have decided to go for 455cc the size in between.

I have recently discovered that he is using Sebbin ultra high profiles: 118mm width ad 6.0 projection. Panicking that they're going to be too high/big!! Thought I was having high profiles not ultra high. I understand that ultra high profiles are often used for smaller framed women. I am quite broad so very confused....

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thannks
Tina
csjones
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Having panicks about ultra high profiles Empty Re: Having panicks about ultra high profiles

Post by natalia 9th May 2009, 8:12 pm

mr.singhs a really great surgeon i would trust his judgement he likes to use high profile simply because they give more projection they stick out i had him he is amazing but he does like big implants fake really dont look as big as real boobs i doubt their be to high they will just give off more projection i wanted mods to begin with but he told me to have high and mine really stick out so glad i listened to him
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Having panicks about ultra high profiles Empty Re: Having panicks about ultra high profiles

Post by nads 9th May 2009, 8:13 pm

Do you know your BWD (breast width) so you know how they fit? 11.8 is quite a narrow implant for someone with a 36 band size, for example im a 32 back and 10.5 breast width and my implants are 11.5 wide and fit me perfect. You should try and match the implant width to your breast width for a good look x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by csjones 10th May 2009, 8:09 pm

My breast width is roughly 13. Went to Marks today to get measured. She said I was 34inch below boobs and 38 aboce. Said that I was in between 34 and 36. I could either have a 36c bra or 34d..

If my BDW is 13 and I'am having 455cc 118Width wpuld these be too narrow do you reckon??? Really confused!! Or shoud I go for 495cc with a width of 122. This is waht I originally decided at my consultation!!
csjones
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 10th May 2009, 8:10 pm

I would try and match your bwd as close as possible to avoid the narrow implant look hun, maybe go for less projection more width?
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 10th May 2009, 8:24 pm

I think having an implant that will cover your chest will look more natural than one that's too narrow. Otherwise you'll get the canyon in the middle!

If you specifically stated to your surgeon you want cleavage he'd have given you the right sizes to go by. If you're worried about projection ask why he hasn't given you mod or low profiles.
xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by georgie88 10th May 2009, 8:34 pm

Hi,

I'm having similar problems, though will be going for a much smaller implant and i'll be having anatomicals. the 225g i've been offered are extra full projection (5.1cm) which sounds alot to me as i've got quite a small frame. The next size down with the same bwd and height are 195g full projection (4.2cm), the difference of 0.9cm between the two doesn't sound alot but i'm worried it will make quite a visible difference, though my ps has assured me that either will look very natural. Try to go for what you felt most comfortable trying on at the consult, 6.0 projection isn't that much more than the 5.1 that i could have so i doubt they would look too unnatural even if you did go for the uhp x x
georgie88
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 11th May 2009, 9:25 am

If you like the hourglass side cleavage I'd go for moderate profile ones as they're wider and fill up your chest more, it depends what look you want xx
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 11th May 2009, 9:43 am

I think if you are worried the best course of action is seeing your surgeon again before the op and have all your doubts clarified... or if that's not possible, I'm sure you can at least talk to him on the phone! We can give suggestions and opinions but at the end of the day he is the expert and Mr Singh has a good reputation so I am sure he will put your mind at rest.
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down