Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Absolutely gutted :( please help!

+17
biggerb@@bs
StirCrazy
Jojo6
misf1
peggysue
janeybird
rosygirl90
TSmith
lottie26
Clara
annaliese76
nikitaw86
Holly19872
Crystal
welshvicci123
shirtripper
sarah90
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Absolutely gutted :( please help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Absolutely gutted :( please help!

Post by Clara 6th November 2011, 10:36 pm

Pm'd u Hun

x x
Clara
Clara
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 314

Back to top Go down

Absolutely gutted :( please help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Absolutely gutted :( please help!

Post by sarah90 6th November 2011, 11:45 pm

Just thought i'd update everyone who has seen the pics. I'm gonna try and get to the doctors this week & see if I can get referred for a consultation with a PS (mines in belgium) If not i'm going to try and find a private surgeon who will see me and hopefully can give me some advice. x x x
sarah90
sarah90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 348

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 7th November 2011, 1:12 am

hey hunni.. Im very sorry you have this problem girl. I was also asymmetry and would love to see your pics? X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 7th November 2011, 9:20 am

hey can i see?im intrested to see if you dont mind ?xxx
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 654

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly19872 7th November 2011, 9:34 am

Sarah, let us know how you get on with your doctor or consultant - you are only a couple of months post op, so shouldn't have a problem in making an appointment. I really hope it all gets sorted out soon for you huni!! You never know they may even sort themselves out this week Absolutely gutted :( please help! - Page 2 571992

xxx
Holly19872
Holly19872
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 7th November 2011, 10:03 am

Aw Sarah,

Am sure that when they are both dropped they will be fine: 2 months is very early for an under, I know its difficult for you, but with you having one under and one over you WILL see them settling and dropping at completely different rates

I hope all works out for you x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 7th November 2011, 11:38 am

Sarah there is no point in me looking as I really couldnt tell you as im pre ba. But I really hope your ok and were all here for you xxxx Hug
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 7th November 2011, 11:39 am

I've pmd you my pics to show you just how awful mine were as one was way bigger than the other, but they did settle even.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah90 7th November 2011, 5:15 pm

rosygirl90 wrote:hey can i see?im intrested to see if you dont mind ?xxx

i'll pm you hun xox
sarah90
sarah90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah90 7th November 2011, 5:19 pm

Thankyou so so much everyone, really means a lot. Absolutely gutted :( please help! - Page 2 948189 I'm still upset but feel so much better with your support. Your advice and kind words have been amazing. I can't really take any kind of action until Thursday (so busy Absolutely gutted :( please help! - Page 2 221105) when i'll book a doctors appointment, so i'll just have to sit it out I suppose! xxxx
sarah90
sarah90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 7th November 2011, 5:29 pm

Oh hun, I'm afraid I can't offer any advice but didn't want to read and run. Big hugs & I really hope all is ok xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah90 7th November 2011, 5:32 pm

Aw thankyou jojo. :) And everyone else too, dunno what i'd do without this forum & all you lovely girls! xoxo
sarah90
sarah90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 7th November 2011, 5:54 pm

May I have a look please. I seem to be having mine drop & fluff at different rates as well.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerb@@bs 7th November 2011, 5:58 pm

How are things Holly? Did you contact your ps? x
biggerb@@bs
biggerb@@bs
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah90 7th November 2011, 6:03 pm

StirCrazy wrote:May I have a look please. I seem to be having mine drop & fluff at different rates as well.

Just pm'ed you StirCrazy :) bear in mind i've had diff sized implants and different placements x x
sarah90
sarah90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 7th November 2011, 6:17 pm

oh honey, poor you. I'll take a look, remember it takes a full year before you can see ur final result, and it is very common for one to take a lot longer to fluff and appear a different size.... don't panic sweet xxx Hug
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah90 7th November 2011, 6:34 pm

Thanks amy, i'll pm you. I totally know what you mean, but it seems like this has happened out of nowhere :( and my right is sooo much larger than my left. Like back to square one again! xoxo
sarah90
sarah90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 7th November 2011, 7:30 pm

oh sweet i do see what you mean, have you found any other threads on here of similar worries from other girls?? Get hold of ur ps or pcc and get them to take a look. Ur only 2 months post op so i would imagine ur well within ur rights to return to them and say ur unhappy. And they will see why hun. But i would check on the forum for other threads on this, a difference in boob size is definately common, but how much of a difference i don't know. Are they easy to get hold of in brussels? Hope ur ok..... very frustrating growl but can be sorted and i'm sure it will be Give You xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 7th November 2011, 7:31 pm

a lot of the girls say they literally fluff overnight, maybe one of urs has?? xx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 7th November 2011, 8:10 pm

Hi, I just wanted to say that I hope everything settles for you hun. I had a big difference in size with one of mine eary post op but they sorted themselves out. Good luck hun xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by Shell025 7th November 2011, 9:38 pm

Could I have a look Hun I am having a similar worry x
Shell025
Shell025
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 8th November 2011, 4:55 pm

been thinking about you today! my fingers are crossed hope all wil be ok for you xxx
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 654

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 8th November 2011, 5:04 pm

Just thought I should also mention that your Dr probably wont offer any help or reffer you to a surgeon because you paid private abroad. The only thing the NHS will do is remove them and that's only if they pose a health risk to you. It may be worth contacting your PS in Belgium, even if it is to send pics via email until you can go see them. Your other option is to pay a private surgeon over here to give you their opinion. Places like Transform MYA etc offer free consults but not for second opinions. Sorry I didn't want to be the bearer of bad news. You have lots of time for changes to take place.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Shell025 9th November 2011, 3:35 pm

ill take a look for you hun x
Shell025
Shell025
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah90 4th December 2011, 1:02 pm

Hello girls, i've not been on here for so long, i've been so super busy. Just thought i'd update you. I changed doctors and now have the most amazing doctor ever, she's lovely, i'm actually so happy - I was quite scared of going to see my old doctor she was a bit of a cow so it's great I have this doctor. She knew a bit about BAs and just told me to wait until i'm 6 months post BA and see what happens then.

She said it's unlikely that there are any ruptures and hopefully they'll end up being of a similar size, I think that they have improved so far. :) But i've decided if they stay very uneven i'm going to try and have a re-op but in the UK, I just don't feel safe enough going abroad again even if I get offered a free re-op. xxxxxxx
sarah90
sarah90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next