Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question on size difference between implants....

2 posters

Go down

Question on size difference between implants.... Empty Question on size difference between implants....

Post by tracy2010 2nd November 2011, 12:27 pm

Hi Girls

Im so confused here. The 'soft touch' allergan implants 335 and 365cc - what is the equivalent in the standard cui range? I desperately need to know... Do the 'soft touch' measure bigger or smaller?

Thanks so much xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Question on size difference between implants.... Empty Re: Question on size difference between implants....

Post by Jojo6 2nd November 2011, 12:54 pm

Hi Hun,

I am not sure what the differences are in terms of size and projections between the natrelles and CUI but here are the catelogues so you can compare :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I found this so helpful when comparing my 420 XHP natrelle with the equivalent CUI implant. xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Question on size difference between implants.... Empty Re: Question on size difference between implants....

Post by Jojo6 2nd November 2011, 1:02 pm

HI hun, I have Just had a little look for you.

In the soft touch natrelle range the sizes you were looking at : 335 cc HP has a 11.75 d and 4.8 projection, 365 cc hp has a 12.25 d and 5 cm projection. In the CUI, the 380 cc HP is 11.7 diameter and 5.3 cm projection or you could go up to the 410 cc if you needed a bigger diameter implant and the projection would be 5.4 cm.

Hope this helps xxxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 2nd November 2011, 2:52 pm

Jojo thanks you've been most helpful. I've had my op already so I know it's a bit late to be wondering..... But nobody explained the differences to me. I did want 380 in the CUI's but ended up choosing 365 in the soft touch (then had to have 335 and 365 due to size difference) and someone told me that what I had is only the equivalent to 300cc in the CUI so I was going mad!!

But from what you have said; it looks as tho I've had closer to 380 in the CUI - would you agree?

Thanks for your help x
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 2nd November 2011, 3:35 pm

Ah yes I see you have already had the Op, silly me! :doh:

Yes I would say there really isn't much in it at all hun. The 380 cc is just a tiny bit more projection but nothing you'd even notice, but yours are a bit wider. You are definitely much bigger than the 300 cc in the CUI with the natrelle sizes you went for. Looking at the catelogues the sizes are so similar across the brands.

Glad I could help hun xx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 2nd November 2011, 4:21 pm

Thanks hun, I feel better now, lol xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down