Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

size question

+2
butterfly2
yettiricey
6 posters

Go down

size question Empty size question

Post by yettiricey 26th April 2011, 8:24 am

Hi Ladies

I'm having anxious panic attacks and not sure what to do. I keep waking up at stupid o'clock in the morning and can't get back to sleep.

I am having my reop on 5th May and have had my final consulation. My surgeon (having looked at pics I showed him of boobs I like) has ordered in for me 325's and 345's and will decide on the day. I really don't understand the difference in implant sizes and I'm crap at maths. I currently have 230's but they either have CC or they have ruptured and have deflated over the past few years. Will 325's be HUGE on my petite size 6-8 frame (probably nearer an 8 since I quit smoking).

I'm only 5ft 1 and I'm worried that if they are too big it will not suit me or look natural.

Any comments or suggestions gratefully received. I'm really considering paying for another consulation but if you guys can assist etc it might save me the time an money.

Y
xxxx
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

size question Empty Re: size question

Post by butterfly2 26th April 2011, 8:58 am

I am a size 8 hunni and only 5'3 I had 310 cc and I am a DD now, My mum was on the dont go huge ride from day one and when she saw them for the 1st time the day I had them done even she said oh there not that big.
A girl who knew I was getting it done but not when didn't even notice when I saw her a week after the op.

I dont think 325 or 345 will look unnatural hun, try not to worry your PS knows his job xxxxxx
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 881

http://I'll do an instruction or find one if I can.  As for writ

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 26th April 2011, 9:00 am

Aw sweetie, try not to panic.
I was a size 6-8 ( more like a curvy size 8 now!) and I had 460cc and mine dont look to big on me, but everyone is different.

You should try them on again before your op hun just to make sure you happy that they suit your sized frame. ..... for me thats the only way you can tell if they are the right size for you or not.

100cc isnt really that much difference, you should notice it but I wouldnt have thought you would be in shock at the size difference shrug

Hope this helps calm your nerves hun xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 26th April 2011, 9:13 am

oh hun, i would not think that wud be too big at all, im no doctor but im sure it wud suit u? u done the rice test?? ur surgeon will no best hun xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 26th April 2011, 9:16 am

I can't do the rice test coz I already have implants in so it would be a false reading!!!!

Thanks for your comments girls and yes it does help me a great deal x x x
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 26th April 2011, 9:46 am

Aw hun, it's totally normal for you to worry this close to your op and I really can't blame you as you haven't had the easiest time with your implants. You have an excellent surgeon hun, he's using good implants, he's seen pictures of how you want your boobs to look. He wont make you look silly or give you too big an implant. I'm sure you are just having the last minute nerves. Trust your surgeon hun, discuss it again with him if you need to, whether it be through another consultation or before your op. I'm sure he'll be able to put your mind at rest.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 26th April 2011, 9:49 am

thanks misf1...yeah I think it's all taking it's toll at the moment. I liked them as they were and I'm kinda gutted I'm doing this all again. I just want it to be over with now, I'm not looking forward to my recovery period :-( I'm so glad I've got y'all to talk to on here. I can't tell you how helpful it is (although I'm sure you know), I just so wished this kind of thing had been around when I first had a BA, although I'm not even sure electricity had been discovered then Hysterical
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th April 2011, 10:22 am

I can't say whether or not they'll be too big for you hunni, but they WILL be bigger, so ask yourself this - Are you happy with the size your boobs are right now? Do you necessarily WANT bigger boobs?

Think carefully about the answer to those questions sweetness, the reason your surgeon will have chosen the larger implant is because since your previous surgery your skin will have stretched, so, to now fill the breast, a larger implant IS required. IF a larger breast size is what YOU want, then I'd just talk your surgeon through, ensuring he use the smallest he can to fill the breast..

The alternative to using the larger implant is a lift hun, I'm unsure whether or not your surgeon will have discussed this option with you?

when you're at this crossroads, it's definately worth exploring ALL options.

A lift will require more scarring than a straight forward replacement, they do look just fine when healed though and the new breast shape is fab, but depending on how you're own skin elasticity is, if it's good, then you're gonna get a fab result from a replacement too.

I'm sure your surgeon, who is a good surgeon sweetness wouldn't make your tiny frame out of proportion, but do talk through ALL options available to you if going bigger isn't something you're 100% comfortable with. It's not something you HAVE to do if you don't want to, there are alternatives to explore, but it's ultimately up to you and your surgeon to talk it through so your both happy with the surgery plan BEFORE the op.

Good luck sweetie, the nerves are VERY normal, but DO be sure before your surgery babe xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 26th April 2011, 10:27 am

Thanks Cookie.

I do want to be bigger than I am now but I don't know if that's because they have deflated. I don't want a lift, I think it I don't like them this time that's it I'll live with them. I really can't go through it all again.

I do trust John and on my first consulation he said I could take a bigger implant and it would still look really nice.

Cookie do you think I should try to get another meeting with him?

Y
x
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th April 2011, 10:32 am

I would ALWAYS recommend a second consultation pre-op if it's possible babe.

The reassurance of being able to go through all the questions you didn't at your first consultation think of asking and having the answers come from the surgeon you're entrusting your body too is definately worth taking the time for in my opinion babe.

As you are so nervous and worried, if you can get a consultation, I'd definately take it sweetness, it's a fab feeling walking away then KNOWING you made all the right choices. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 26th April 2011, 10:38 am

OK you're right and I'm going to call them now :-)
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th April 2011, 10:44 am

You'll feel better having your concerns answered by your surgeon hunni, but don't panic if he can't fit you in, you'll have plently of time on your surgery day to have a little chat before going to theatre. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 26th April 2011, 11:05 am

But if he is only ordering in two sizes and I decide I don't want them....does he have a room out back with some more????
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th April 2011, 11:43 am

Not necessarily no. The more commercial clinics would probably have access to many sizes as they use the same make of implant for all, except in cicumstances when a 'specific' implant has been ordered on request.

When you call, if you're unable to get another consultation, as you do seem so concerned, request a call back from your surgeon so you can at least discuss this further and IF you and your surgeon feel it necessary, he can be sure that he'll have everything he needs at hand to give you as close to possible what it is you're wanting from your surgery sweetness. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 26th April 2011, 11:55 am

I've just heard from his secretary and she has told me he is away now until 4th May (the day before my op) but she has assured me he will be speaking to me before the op on the day so hopefully he will put my mind at rest then.
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th April 2011, 5:06 pm

I'm sure he will lovely Hug xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin