Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Size Question...

2 posters

Go down

Size Question... Empty Size Question...

Post by InstprSmith 1st April 2011, 2:38 am

Hello Ladies!
I am having a lift along with my BA, and I am a bit asymmetrical, so my implants are going to be different sizes.
My question is: I am starting out an average "B" cup and will be receiving 397/339 CC's and was wondering if anyone out there had similar stats and could tell me what your end result was as far as cup size?
I have looked at a million before & after photo's, and the results seem so varied! Some women I saw had 300CC's and ended up with a D, while some had 400CC's and resulted in a C... I'm a little confused... I told my PS that my goal was a full C / small D, and I know that she will be using sizers to determine the best size, I just don't get how the same implant can have such different end results on folks with relatively the same amount of starting breast tissue.
Any input is appreciated!
Flash
InstprSmith
InstprSmith
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Size Question... Empty Re: Size Question...

Post by javajunkie001 1st April 2011, 2:44 am

Hi Dolly ~
I am asymmetrical because one side of my ribcage got crushed when I was little. It is a major difference. That said, one of my implants was 400 and one was 425. I was afraid it wasn't enough (just 25 more) but my surgeon called it well - I cans ee the asymmetry but it's not noticeable and as my surgeon said, NO ONE is perfectly symmetrical (and he would know!).

It's not just the CC's, it's high profile vs. moderate profile, your chest size, your weight, etc. that affects what you will look like. Go for the LOOK you want as you start to size because, as my PS told me, there are no standards for bra sizes and everyone's are different. You could go from a C to a D simply by switching to Victorias Secret! Ha ha.

My stats are different than yours, and I still have to take pics, so I will offer this advice: look at the "everyone's stats" thread. Eye-opening to say the least! Everyone really does turn out different! So trust your surgeon, sweetness.
javajunkie001
javajunkie001
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by javajunkie001 1st April 2011, 2:45 am

PS - Dolly is a term of enderament I use. I know you are InstprSmith. Smile.
javajunkie001
javajunkie001
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by InstprSmith 1st April 2011, 2:50 am

Ha! I love it! Terms of endearment are great! :good:
Thanks for the advice! I will take a look at that thread! You're up late! It's only 950 pm where I'm at and I'm tired! Thanks again, I am super excited, I just want to make certain that I am as informed as I can be! boobsign
InstprSmith
InstprSmith
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by javajunkie001 1st April 2011, 3:01 am

I am in the US, it's 7:59 here. So everyone on your side of the world wakes up to a string of my posts. Ha ha.

There's another "size" thread in the General forum that you should read! The girls share some great explanations of how the size works out.

You're in the right place to be informed! I am excited for you!!!!! You'll be gorgeous honey. :flowers:
javajunkie001
javajunkie001
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by javajunkie001 1st April 2011, 3:03 am

This thread....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
javajunkie001
javajunkie001
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down